Occupy Donations Buy Out Student Debt And Forgives It

Once more slowly....... Spending your days tethered to a computer is also work that many Americans avoid. The Information Technology Association of America notes that 77 percent of companies it polled said there was a shortage of qualified IT talent in the United States. The solution: Import more geeks. The ITAA (and pretty much every technology company) supports boosting the number of H-1B visas above the current limit of 65,000 per fiscal year. What are the jobs Americans won t do

But you said "wont do" now you are saying Americans "cant do" those jobs because there is a shortage of IT talent....Which goes right back to my point of educating Americans instead of bringing in talent from places that consider education kind of important.

Thanks for making my point for me
Didnt make your point ...that is your handlers arguement to bring in the workers...........my arguement was that libs use that arguement to disenfranchise Americans...not that there is a shortage....try to follow along.

so, did you read the article that I posted in reference to the faux STEM shortage?

Once more slowly....... Spending your days tethered to a computer is also work that many Americans avoid. The Information Technology Association of America notes that 77 percent of companies it polled said there was a shortage of qualified IT talent in the United States. The solution: Import more geeks. The ITAA (and pretty much every technology company) supports boosting the number of H-1B visas above the current limit of 65,000 per fiscal year. What are the jobs Americans won t do

But you said "wont do" now you are saying Americans "cant do" those jobs because there is a shortage of IT talent....Which goes right back to my point of educating Americans instead of bringing in talent from places that consider education kind of important.

Didnt make your point ...that is your handlers arguement to bring in the workers...........my arguement was that libs use that arguement to disenfranchise Americans...not that there is a shortage....try to follow along.

goalposts_moving-back.bmp

OK, who did Occupy pay their debts? Were the contributions made to pay off debts? As far as we know Occupy paid off their own debts, thus getting a very good education in shady capitalism.

Since I paid for my daughter's college I have been railing about how ALL education is ripping the American people off. What is our biggest expenses? Health care and education. Both of which whose cost rise at a much higher rate then anything else. I just wonder how long these bastions of liberal theology can continue to prey on the same people they claim to be helping.

Bastions of liberal theology allow students free education in other countries like Finland for example, why not here?

You do understand that nothing is actually free? Even in Finland that rule holds. Do you also realize that a person isn't free if they get everything from the government. What the government gives, it can take away. That said, you would need to do a comparison of the cost in Finland verse America and compare maybe a state of equal size.

Kerri Tinholt, a mother of children ages 12, 10 and 6, says she pays $152 total in student fees a year in the Franklin, Wis., school district, near Milwaukee. Still, she says it's a bargain compared with the tuition at local private schools—which would amount to about $4,000 a year for each of her three children. http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887324823804579015101013702102 Thats one third to one qtr the cost of public cartel schools.........

Again, she is being subsidized by tax payers

so, did you read the article that I posted in reference to the faux STEM shortage?
I never disputed that.....I posted closed captions handlers position that he requested.

Yeah the one that said Americans wont do a job...until you posted a link that showed Americans CANT do the job because they arent educated enough...which is totally the same thing and proves my point of why America needs to jump on the education bandwagon that those other countries engage in

LLMMAOOOOOO Spin spin spin.....meanwhile your handlers disenfranchise more American workers while you blame repubs who have steadfastly opposed amnesty for last decade and a half and we spend more on education than any country in the world but somehow that disappears down union ratholes

You said this:

Well we are shipping them in because obviously those are jobs Americans wont do................libs told me so

I asked what lib said this and you posted this:

Spending your days tethered to a computer is also work that many Americans avoid. The Information Technology Association of America notes that 77 percent of companies it polled said there was a shortage of qualified IT talent in the United States. The solution: Import more geeks. The ITAA (and pretty much every technology company) supports boosting the number of H-1B visas above the current limit of 65,000 per fiscal year.What are the jobs Americans won t do

In response I said this:

Please point out what I said that was wrong. When you cant I accept your concession. Thanks

How about funding higher ed via the states so that there was no insane debt to begin with?

Why should other people pay for your adult education?

Because America is ...yanno fuck it, you guys dont give a shit about America you just like the flag colors

How many people have you written a check to help pay off their student loans, troll?

Billions.

Is this your response to everything? Asking someone on the internet to fix the nations problems with a check?
Correct. You lefties are so intent on spending other people's money to feed your causes. Yet you never initiate by taking out your own checkbook.
Why is that?

You said this:

Well we are shipping them in because obviously those are jobs Americans wont do................libs told me so

Spending your days tethered to a computer is also work that many Americans avoid. The Information Technology Association of America notes that 77 percent of companies it polled said there was a shortage of qualified IT talent in the United States. The solution: Import more geeks. The ITAA (and pretty much every technology company) supports boosting the number of H-1B visas above the current limit of 65,000 per fiscal year.What are the jobs Americans won t do

In response I said this:

Please point out what I said that was wrong. When you cant I accept your concession. Thanks

Is Salon not a lib site ......didnt Disir show there isnt a shortage......See I thought you were following along...................guess not............and again we spend the most in the world on education.....its not lack of funds.

How about funding higher ed via the states so that there was no insane debt to begin with?

Because America is ...yanno fuck it, you guys dont give a shit about America you just like the flag colors
You didn't answer the question.

To make America better and instead of having to ship in talent from other countries we can invest in our people and future.

I said this before and the response was just "what about MEEEEE??"

You said this:

In response I said this:

Is Salon not a lib site ......didnt Disir show there isnt a shortage......See I thought you were following along...................guess not............and again we spend the most in the world on education.....its not lack of funds.

I said: Please point out what I said that was wrong.

Thx

How many people have you written a check to help pay off their student loans, troll?

Billions.

Is this your response to everything? Asking someone on the internet to fix the nations problems with a check?
Correct. You lefties are so intent on spending other people's money to feed your causes. Yet you never initiate by taking out your own checkbook.
Why is that?

Because one person with a bucket cant stop a flood. So my check alone wont help anything

Forum List

Back