Occupy Donations Buy Out Student Debt And Forgives It

Once again the brain dead left. If we want roads and police, then all our money isn't the States to confiscate and redistribute at wiill,

Like I said all taxes to you guys is deemed "stealing" but you dont want to end "stealing" you just want the "stealing" to go to things you yourself want them too.

:laugh2:

Small government libertarians are anarchists, I never get tired of that joke, funny stuff. I've started thread after thread on the difference between small government libertarians and anarchists that you've posted in, do you really not have long term memory? Just curious.

BTW, I feel no closer to anarchist than Marxists. You are both delusional. I like them better, at least they respect my liberty. But what they want would lead to a world as bad as what you want.

If you ever address any point and put down the label maker we could have a real conversation

You keep saying I'm an anarchist and telling me I think things I don't think, and I keep telling you not only am I not, but you keep posting in threads that not only say I am not an anarchist but describe how I am not an anarchist. So when I tell you that you have no long term memory, what does that have to do with a label maker?

You said I oppose all taxes as stealing. I say repeatedly, again in discussions with you in threads I started on the subject that I actually only consider taxes that are redistribution of wealth stealing. I still want other taxes low, but those are the taxes I call stealing. You keep drooling and saying I think all taxes are stealing.

What is the purpose of that exactly? I don't get it.

Once again the brain dead left. If we want roads and police, then all our money isn't the States to confiscate and redistribute at wiill,

Like I said all taxes to you guys is deemed "stealing" but you dont want to end "stealing" you just want the "stealing" to go to things you yourself want them too.

:laugh2:

Small government libertarians are anarchists, I never get tired of that joke, funny stuff. I've started thread after thread on the difference between small government libertarians and anarchists that you've posted in, do you really not have long term memory? Just curious.

BTW, I feel no closer to anarchist than Marxists. You are both delusional. I like them better, at least they respect my liberty. But what they want would lead to a world as bad as what you want.

If you ever address any point and put down the label maker we could have a real conversation

You keep saying I'm an anarchist and telling me I think things I don't think, and I keep telling you not only am I not, but you keep posting in threads that not only say I am not an anarchist but describe how I am not an anarchist. So when I tell you that you have no long term memory, what does that have to do with a label maker?

You said I oppose all taxes as stealing. I say repeatedly, again in discussions with you in threads I started on the subject that I actually only consider taxes that are redistribution of wealth stealing. I still want other taxes low, but those are the taxes I call stealing. You keep drooling and saying I think all taxes are stealing.

All taxes redistribute the "wealth" (also known as money or taxes) to other people, places or things.

All taxes redistribute the "wealth" (also known as money or taxes) to other people, places or things.

Stop being such a moron.

Building roads.

Taking money from one citizen and writing a check to give it to another citizen.

Even a dolt like you can grasp the difference between those.

Stop being such a moron.

Building roads.

Taking money from one citizen and writing a check to give it to another citizen.

You mean if I boil it down to the rue its basically being jealous of the poor.

Or are the rich included in that also?

Stop being such a moron.

Building roads.

Yes, retard, I'm a libertarian who wants government to give money to rich people. What is wrong with you?

Stop being such a moron.

Building roads.

Yes, retard, I'm a libertarian who wants government to give money to rich people. What is wrong with you?

So any assistance to anyone in America using tax dollars is bad?

Stop being such a moron.

Building roads.

So any assistance to anyone in America using tax dollars is bad?

Yes, assuming by "assistance" you are referring to money. Government should not give anyone other people's money. And poverty rates have not gone down despite the trillions they've spent since they started doing it on a large scale.

Yes, assuming by "assistance" you are referring to money. Government should not give anyone other people's money. And poverty rates have not gone down despite the trillions they've spent since they started doing it on a large scale.

So basically create a Lord of the Flies environment where no one is helped by their government?

Well that'll solve a couple problems like...Theres not enough crime and poverty..this...this seems like a solution to that problem

Occupy abolishes 4 million in other people s student loan debt - Yahoo Finance

Yes, some good news of something effective Occupy is still working on.
Even if you don't agree, at least these people who do believe in forgiving debts
are paying for it themselves by collecting donations voluntarily from others in agreement.

NOT forcing it on taxpayers who don't consent.
I hope Democrats learn from this model.
If you want something done, organize resources and do it yourself!
You mean, telling people you don't have to pay back something you promised to pay back simply because you don't want to pay it back is a good thing?
What a great lesson to teach our younger adults.
Lets see how THAT attitude pans out for us.

So basically create a Lord of the Flies environment where no one is helped by their government?

Well that'll solve a couple problems like...Theres not enough crime and poverty..this...this seems like a solution to that problem
Lord of the ZFlies environment?

You mean, if we stop taking money from Peter to give to Paul, all of our laws will be striken and all law enforcement personnel will be fired?

Wow....

Hint.....when you need to argue with "black or white" you are admitting that you are weak in your position.

You mean, if we stop taking money from Peter to give to Paul, all of our laws will be striken and all law enforcement personnel will be fired?

Wow....

Hint.....when you need to argue with "black or white" you are admitting that you are weak in your position.

I know so stop presenting the argument in such a way. Its silly

Anarchy, leftist authoritarianism. You still can't see anything in the middle. Aren't you glad you're not all black and white like the Republicans are?

Dumb ass

Wow....

I know so stop presenting the argument in such a way. Its silly

Right, we need to be serious and admit that if we want roads then we have to agree to Marxism. Glad you're being the beacon of reason for the discussion.

Anarchy, leftist authoritarianism. You still can't see anything in the middle. Aren't you glad you're not all black and white like the Republicans are?

Dumb ass

Great point...on your head. I have no idea if you're even speaking to me anymore.

Peace!

Dumb ass

Great point...on your head. I have no idea if you're even speaking to me anymore.

Peace!

You really don't read what you post

Occupy abolishes 4 million in other people s student loan debt - Yahoo Finance

Yes, some good news of something effective Occupy is still working on.
Even if you don't agree, at least these people who do believe in forgiving debts
are paying for it themselves by collecting donations voluntarily from others in agreement.

NOT forcing it on taxpayers who don't consent.
I hope Democrats learn from this model.
If you want something done, organize resources and do it yourself!
You mean, telling people you don't have to pay back something you promised to pay back simply because you don't want to pay it back is a good thing?
What a great lesson to teach our younger adults.
Lets see how THAT attitude pans out for us.

Hi Jarhead:
1. If the people PAYING THE LOAN off AGREE to forgive it, that's their business.
2. Otherwise I AGREE with you that NO, you cannot forgive a loan and dump the cost on the lender (the taxpayer)
who DIDN'T agree. SOMEONE has to pay that if THEY want it forgiven so badly.

3. And three, YES I agree it is BETTER to work out a deal where the people helped
AGREE to work it off and pay it back to help the next people.

Sure that's better!

However, what I found by studying nonprofit groups, the effective ones do not waste resources
chasing after people for paybacks. They work to help people on a sustainable basis, with
the UNDERSTANDING it's going to pay back indirectly in other ways.

The nonprofit healing ministries, for example, do NOT require money or religious conditions to
receive healing. They trust that once people receive healing, they QUIT inflicting problems that cost
so much time energy and effort to fix afterwards (so that save resources and is worth the investment)
and the healed people reach out and NATURALLY try to help the next person.
This does not have to be REQUIRED, it follows naturally. So the invested help pays off and multiplies.

the best groups work on the ABUNDANCE mentality
and trust that by investing in the right way with the right people you can really help break free,
the process naturally replicates and multiplies to help others.

So yes, I agree with you that people should be held accountable.

But
A. if the people paying off the loan agree to other terms,
as long as they DON'T dump the cost on someone who DIDN'T agree
then that's between them and doesn't affect taxpayers who ARE getting their money back
but just from a different source that AGREED to pay it
B. the accountability to pay it back
can be done in other ways. I prefer to set up student internships where this payback is managed
as part of the education program and agreement.
but there are many nonprofits that work by "just trusting" that what
they invest is going to come back and help others indirectly and isn't going to waste.

Modestneeds.org is one nonprofit that only focuses on distributing the
microdonations to wipe out short term emergencies to keep people from
losing homes, cars, or jobs and ending up on welfare or the street.
Their nonprofit does not waste resources trying to get paid back,
but trusts that the money and people pays forward and helps the
next person. The main goal is to keep people from going under and
costing society and taxpayers even more. They do this by voluntary
donation and participation. And the people helped do tend to help others in return.
The nonprofit just doesn't make that the focus, and uses their administration
to make sure the people they help are legitimate cases and the money goes where it is agreed to go.

Forum List

Back