Occupation - intolerance - liberation - tolerance - and now called occupation?

Good for him. Still once upon a time in America, many TV shows and commercial organisations hired a "Token Negro" just to show they weren't "prejudiced" in any way, shape or form. :rolleyes: Let me know when he gets promoted from "deputy" to "chief" and I'll be suitably impressed.

When are you going to protest against British apartheid then because we wont allow arab muslims from the west bank to vote in our elections ?

Good for him. Still once upon a time in America, many TV shows and commercial organisations hired a "Token Negro" just to show they weren't "prejudiced" in any way, shape or form. :rolleyes: Let me know when he gets promoted from "deputy" to "chief" and I'll be suitably impressed.

When are you going to protest against British apartheid then because we wont allow arab muslims from the west bank to vote in our elections ?

Why should I? We do once they become British citizens. Apparently we have the second largest population of the Palestinian diaspora after The U.S.A.
Palestine-Family.net - for the world-wide Palestine community

Like you're the token clown on this thread ?

Yeah, you need someone with a sense of humour to trawl through all the BS you produce.

Yeah, you need someone with a sense of humour to trawl through all the BS you produce.

That certainly wouldn't be you.

:ahole-1:

Why should I? We do once they become British citizens. Apparently we have the second largest population of the Palestinian diaspora after The U.S.A.
Palestine-Family.net - for the world-wide Palestine community

Then why should Israel do this until they become Israeli citizens.

If the majority of British people had their way we would not have any.

Are you sure? :laugh2::lmao::lol::laugh::rofl: :thanks:

You just want to fight, you useless little troll.

“If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" In other words, don't start fights you can't finish. Treat me with courtesy and respect and I'll do likewise.

“If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?" In other words, don't start fights you can't finish. Treat me with courtesy and respect and I'll do likewise.

Merchant of Venice Act 3 Scene 1

Golden rule, any of a few dozen versions

So why do palestinians start fights? It is more than obvious they cannot win and they end up far more hurt than Israel.

So why do palestinians start fights? It is more than obvious they cannot win and they end up far more hurt than Israel.

Do they start fights, or are they constantly provoked into taking the first swing? They would argue the latter.

Positively as I have yet to see a neo Marxist with a sense of humour

Do they start fights, or are they constantly provoked into taking the first swing? They would argue the latter.

A Jew breathing to them is provocation enough to start a nuclear war. Unlike the Jews who wait for the 1,000th missile before retaliating. Maybe if the Israeli's responded to every little incursion then the arab muslims would start thinking twice

Positively as I have yet to see a neo Marxist with a sense of humour
Proves conclusively I'm not a neo Marxist doesn't it? another epic phail by Phoney.

A Jew breathing to them is provocation enough to start a nuclear war. Unlike the Jews who wait for the 1,000th missile before retaliating. Maybe if the Israeli's responded to every little incursion then the arab muslims would start thinking twice

Perhaps because they have had the most dealings and experienced the closest encounters with the worst people on the planet, the Zionist colonial regime that occupies their land, oppresses and humiliates them on a daily basis, and from time to time goes on a murder spree it likes to call "mowing the grass".

Forum List

Back