IDF Soldier Arrested For Firing his machine gun at teenage girls after being refused a kiss

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
haaretzcartoonbyamosbidermannovember182009-idf26rabbis.jpg

A soldier was arrested early Saturday morning on suspicion of firing his army rifle at a group of teenage girls because one of them refused to kiss him.

On Friday night the soldier, who was on leave from his unit, met the girls at a neighborhood park in Be’er Sheva. He and one of the girls chatted, until he tried to kiss her and she refused.

The soldier left the park, but returned a few minutes later with his service rifle, an M16, and allegedly fired several shots toward the sidewalk.

Israeli soldier arrested for firing at teen girls after being refused a kiss - National - Israel News Haaretz

A soldier was arrested early Saturday morning on suspicion of firing his army rifle at a group of teenage girls because one of them refused to kiss him.

On Friday night the soldier, who was on leave from his unit, met the girls at a neighborhood park in Be’er Sheva. He and one of the girls chatted, until he tried to kiss her and she refused.

The soldier left the park, but returned a few minutes later with his service rifle, an M16, and allegedly fired several shots toward the sidewalk.

Israeli soldier arrested for firing at teen girls after being refused a kiss - National - Israel News Haaretz
What he should have done was bash her over the head with a shillelagh and drag her to his cave by the hair. Problem solved. Now he's in trouble.

What he should have done was bash her over the head with a shillelagh and drag her to his cave by the hair. Problem solved. Now he's in trouble.

About your sig, "Didn't Islam get it's start doing what ISIS is doing now? .....then they became "Beaceful." "

Didn't the US get its' start doing to the Indians what ISIS is doing to their victims?

The actions of this one IDF soldier should reflect poorly on all IDF soldiers, just like the terrorist acts of one Muslim should reflect poorly on all Muslims...wait...wut???

About your sig, "Didn't Islam get it's start doing what ISIS is doing now? .....then they became "Beaceful." "

Didn't the US get its' start doing to the Indians what ISIS is doing to their victims?
I never saw any of that stuff going on.

Jos is well known for scowering the internet looking for any little dirt he can find about Jews.
As a Muslim, he is trying to take attention off Islamic atrocities .

I Boycott Haaretz.
I'd also boycott the website called "The Ugly Truth" which speaks about "Zionism and Jewish Extremism including few other nasty things making our world uninhabitable today" - but only because of one reason, I'm actually on your side here, I also refuse to accept any leftist positions here due to the fact the alleged incident occurred on Saturday when the picture you've managed to draw out of "The Ugly Truth" clearly shows religious Jews, so in other words I refuse to support Israeli left wing radicalism and demonizing of Jews, also be aware you hesitate to conclude this actually happened, and they were actually a religious Jews, hmm.. that'd be the latest shut down, since I've started blocking all the loony clowns this forum turned out to be far more pleasant place, I'm sorry for not blocking you as well but you're just laughable.

I Boycott Haaretz.
I'd also boycott the website called "The Ugly Truth" which speaks about "Zionism and Jewish Extremism including few other nasty things making our world uninhabitable today" - but only because of one reason, I'm actually on your side here, I also refuse to accept any leftist positions here due to the fact the alleged incident occurred on Saturday when the picture you've managed to draw out of "The Ugly Truth" clearly shows religious Jews, so in other words I refuse to support Israeli left wing radicalism and demonizing of Jews, also be aware you hesitate to conclude this actually happened, and they were actually a religious Jews, hmm.. that'd be the latest shut down, since I've started blocking all the loony clowns this forum turned out to be far more pleasant place, I'm sorry for not blocking you as well but you're just laughable.

I don't block them (well, I do ignore Ugly Truth frequently) but I keep a bag of Himalayan Pink Salt close at hand. Minimally I check several other sources and look for more information on the fragments of truth within.

The actions of this one IDF soldier should reflect poorly on all IDF soldiers, just like the terrorist acts of one Muslim should reflect poorly on all Muslims...wait...wut???

Of course, to the mentally ill and outright stupid, if a muslim or group of them commits a terrorist attack, then we cannot judge all muslims by them, BUT if a jew somewhere does something wrong, he is responsible for representing all jews, everywhere, back 100,000 years and forward for 1 million... :cuckoo:

Was he arrested for missing?

If this forum had a vote for best/worst poster of the year, you'd easily come in last in the first category, and first in the second.
If I wanted your opinion, I'd scrape it off my shoe

Was he arrested for missing?

If this forum had a vote for best/worst poster of the year, you'd easily come in last in the first category, and first in the second.
If I wanted your opinion, I'd scrape it off my shoe

Post on an open forum and you cant pick and choose who replies to your posts.

Forum List

Back