Ocasio-Cortez Wants Seat on Powerful House Finance Committee

i'm here to defend her economic philosophy if you want!

I’m your huckleberry.

Please explain to me how it is MY responsibility to pay to help other people I neither know nor are related to fed, housed, and clothed. Then please point me to the SPECIFIC ITEM .(not general welfare) IN Article I Section 8 thst sllows for it.

She'll first need to shine the boots and kiss the pinky ring of Queen Nancy.
Speaker Pelosi has a reassuring ring to it. There is nobody in Congress more effective than Nancy Pelosi with power. Turtle Mitch survives by not doing things. Nancy thrives on getting her agenda through the House and there’s no one better.

Speaker Pelosi has a reassuring ring to it. There is nobody in Congress more effective than Nancy Pelosi with power. Turtle Mitch survives by not doing things. Nancy thrives on getting her agenda through the House and there’s no one better.
Couldn't care less...Fact remains that all of your team's young Turks are still going to grovel and supplicate at the feet of fossilized old hacks like Pelosi, Hoyer, and Clyburn....And no mater what they pass, it'll go straight into McTurtle's circular file, just like HoR bills did when Reid ran the dump.

Isn't this the same woman who said she couldn't afford a place in D.C. till her congressional salary kicked in? Can't afford that but wants a seat on the House Finance Committee irony noted.

Isn't this the same woman who said she couldn't afford a place in D.C. till her congressional salary kicked in? Can't afford that but wants a seat on the House Finance Committee irony noted.
ApartmentTweet.jpg

Couldn't care less...Fact remains that all of your team's young Turks are still going to grovel and supplicate at the feet of fossilized old hacks like Pelosi, Hoyer, and Clyburn....And no mater what they pass, it'll go straight into McTurtle's circular file, just like HoR bills did when Reid ran the dump.
Now’s not the time to try and pass bills. But they will present very good infrastructure bills to Turtle and let him turn down the creation of new jobs.

Forum List

Back