Ocasio-Cortez Threatens To Retaliate Against Trump Jr. Over Meme

doesnt a human being have to posses a 100% functioning brain before they threaten anyone for any reason?

Keep in mind------this is BRONX vs QUEENS

Last edited:
I think the next few years is going to be a contest between AOC and Donald Trump to see who can out crazy who.

Ocasio-Cortez Threatens To Retaliate Against Trump Jr. Over Meme, Twitter Explodes With Accusations Of Ethics Violations

If Cortez wants to pick a fight, why not the issue of how much Congress paid out in harassment settlements at taxpayer expense?
She'd be a great speaker on that issue! Why not pick a battle that more people want to see you win?

I think the next few years is going to be a contest between AOC and Donald Trump to see who can out crazy who.

Ocasio-Cortez Threatens To Retaliate Against Trump Jr. Over Meme, Twitter Explodes With Accusations Of Ethics Violations
I thought she gave as good as she got. But once again, one junior representative out of 430 is not all that powerful, people.

What Trump Jr did was childish. What she did was highly unethical and she hasn't even been sworn in yet.

I thought she gave as good as she got. But once again, one junior representative out of 430 is not all that powerful, people.

What Trump Jr did was childish. What she did was highly unethical and she hasn't even been sworn in yet.

well?? they are children. Ever play handball in the court yards of Bronx and Queens? stick ball in the streets?

Is it unethical if she hasn’t yet sworn to uphold the constitution?

So, Donald Jr. is as big a bully and jerk as his dad. What is the issue?
He has bigger things to worry about than picking a fight with a member of Congress

/----/ From the OP link: "It's worth noting that the official House Ethics Manual explicitly prohibits the kind of threat that @Ocasio2018 just issued against @DonaldJTrumpJr for his refusal to support her political agenda," The Federalist's Sean Davis wrote on Twitter.
A source close to Donald Trump Jr. says that they expect an ethics complaint will be filed.

Forum List

Back