Ocasio-Cortez Complains About Not Getting Congressional Paycheck Yet: ‘How Do I Get An Apartment?’

Her responsibility is to maintain a residence in her district and in DC, if she can't do that she should go back to washing dishes
She can rent the former disgraced EPA chairman's old place -- it's $50 bucks a night, I hear that is pretty cheap for DC prices...

EPA chief paid $50 a night for D.C. condo linked to lobbyist
/——/ Cortez will make Maxine Waters look like a brain surgeon
God forbid!!!
View attachment 228229
/----/ It's understandable why you loathe Dr Carson. He didn't live on the democRAT plantation and do crack.
Dr. Ben Carson, M.D.
Dr. Carson's success and contribution to Johns Hopkins Hospital has been phenomenal. He has received much recognition for performing and mastering ground-breaking surgical procedures. Dr. Carson uses his dedication and God-given talent to take on seemingly impossible operations, giving children hope for a second chance at a healthy and normal life.
Ben Carson believes that the Earth is 6000 years old. Ben Carson is intelligent, but severely mentally ill
/-----/ Link...

Dick Durbin and Chuck Schumer shared a home in DC when they first arrived

Also, lots of them just sleep in their office instead of renting an apartment -- I don't recall any posts being made mocking them tho...I am sure you will get right on it

At least 50 members of Congress sleep in their offices rather than rent out homes in D.C.
LOL I suppose democraps want to feel like they are at home with the peeling lead paint.

Funny how you are brighter than the moron Cortez who has no clue

Silly

She can rent the former disgraced EPA chairman's old place -- it's $50 bucks a night, I hear that is pretty cheap for DC prices...

EPA chief paid $50 a night for D.C. condo linked to lobbyist
God forbid!!!
View attachment 228229
/----/ It's understandable why you loathe Dr Carson. He didn't live on the democRAT plantation and do crack.
Dr. Ben Carson, M.D.
Dr. Carson's success and contribution to Johns Hopkins Hospital has been phenomenal. He has received much recognition for performing and mastering ground-breaking surgical procedures. Dr. Carson uses his dedication and God-given talent to take on seemingly impossible operations, giving children hope for a second chance at a healthy and normal life.
Ben Carson believes that the Earth is 6000 years old. Ben Carson is intelligent, but severely mentally ill
/-----/ Link...
Are you too stupid to do a Google search on your own?

Also, lots of them just sleep in their office instead of renting an apartment -- I don't recall any posts being made mocking them tho...I am sure you will get right on it

At least 50 members of Congress sleep in their offices rather than rent out homes in D.C.
LOL I suppose democraps want to feel like they are at home with the peeling lead paint.

Silly
It's not just democraps...

But I am sure being a partisan hack troll makes it hard for you to acknowledge that your panties are moist for Cortez...

Silly

But I am sure being a partisan hack troll makes it hard for you to acknowledge that your panties are moist for Cortez...
Cortez is a great speaker, why? because she is a schitzo that believes what she is saying, everyone else is laughing because it's only a matter of time before she tells us about the aliens that visited her

God forbid!!!
View attachment 228229
Dr. Ben Carson, M.D.
/-----/ Link...
Are you too stupid to do a Google search on your own?
/----/ Thanks for the suggestion. Here is what I found.
Ben Carson Criticizes Young Earth Creationism, Says Earth ...
Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson clarified that he believes that God created the world but does not believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old, as young Earth creationists claim.

Silly

Cortez is a great speaker, why? because she is a schitzo that believes what she is saying, everyone else is laughing because it's only a matter of time before she tells us about the aliens that visited her
I understand you have a crush on Cortez -- got it...

For now, I think should make peace with it in the same way you made peace for following an ACTUAL schitzo in the White House...

I bet most of the hate spewers posting here could not afford a second home.

Besides a lot of those in congress share rented homes.
Who in Congress shares a second home?

The fact is that you make up stuff as you go
The real 'Alpha House': Yes, this is where some Senators actually live - CNNPolitics

An example to prove yu are dumber than shit. Get a fucking education.
Well it seems that Cortez doesn't know either, or she doesn't want to live with the other demo.crappic sex abusers

Silly

I understand you have a crush on Cortez -- got it...

For now, I think should make peace with it in the same way you made peace for following an ACTUAL schitzo in the White House...

She would not have rent problems is she became a comedian

Yea I really want this
Ocasio-Cortez-600x383.jpg

Bro, she is a college graduate. Graduated in the top echelon. Makes her a shit load smarter than a dumbass like you.
she has a PHD in African American Studies and Minority Oppression
and probably had the teachers cheat for her to pass, like the DemoRats did in Atlanta

She has the same degree as your fat asased moronic orange leader.
...remember, a lot of minorities get accepted to college because of their skin color--not grades
And a lot more are given passing grades b/c of their skin color.
Get into any Ivy League school as a 'person of color' and you are 100% guaranteed of getting a degree.
Well, Mr. Racist Fuck. Caught making stupid stastements I see.

First of all, ,look at Harvard. They have something like a 97-98% graduation rate. So I guess everyone is nearly guaranteed a degree.

And to further prove what a racist fuck asshole you are, the graduation rates among blacks is lower than the overall rate.

I wish you racist fucks would crawl back to where ever you were hiding before Trump made you think it was OK to be a racist fuck.
On average, white and Asian students earn a college-level credential at a rate about 20 percentage points higher than Hispanic and black students do, a new report shows.
College completion rates vary by race and ethnicity, report finds
figure-coi-2.png

The Condition of Education - Preprimary, Elementary, and Secondary Education - High School Completion - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator May (2018)

she has a PHD in African American Studies and Minority Oppression
and probably had the teachers cheat for her to pass, like the DemoRats did in Atlanta

...remember, a lot of minorities get accepted to college because of their skin color--not grades
Get into any Ivy League school as a 'person of color' and you are 100% guaranteed of getting a degree.

First of all, ,look at Harvard. They have something like a 97-98% graduation rate. So I guess everyone is nearly guaranteed a degree.

And to further prove what a racist fuck asshole you are, the graduation rates among blacks is lower than the overall rate.

I wish you racist fucks would crawl back to where ever you were hiding before Trump made you think it was OK to be a racist fuck.
On average, white and Asian students earn a college-level credential at a rate about 20 percentage points higher than Hispanic and black students do, a new report shows.
figure-coi-2.png

The Condition of Education - Preprimary, Elementary, and Secondary Education - High School Completion - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator May (2018)
These graduation rates are 100% attributable to IQ.
To claim "everyone is the same" is fucking insane.
Is "everyone the same" when it comes to running long distance races in the olympics??????? Ya Right!
The 'Bell Curve' is a scientific fact!
To admit that yes certain races are superior athletically but other are not intellectually is ludicrous!

figure-coi-2.png

Is "everyone the same" when it comes to running long distance races in the olympics??????? Ya Right!
To admit that yes certain races are superior athletically but other are not intellectually is ludicrous!

If it were true that the measured IQ's of whites is higher than blacks, it is an average.

It does not mean white people are smarter than black people. There are thousands of black people way smarter than you.

IQ is only one factor. You assume that performance on an IQ test has nothing to do with the lifestyle or education or economic status is just plain stupid.

I'll take a kid from a poorer school district with lower test schools over a rich kid handed everything in a private school.

IQ is only one fsactor in school.

figure-coi-2.png

No race is superior athletically. In fact when referencing long distance runners only two tribes from the highlands of Kenya who are descended from cattle ranchers show the increased O2 distribution that enables long distance running excellence. Your claim that these two tribes are an entire race is doofus

I’ve always thought states should maintain congressional residences in DC. DC is an expensive place to live when you are also maintaining a residence in your home state
The States should consider housing. At that States cost.

Our Representatives here in Maryland and portions of Virginia should not be afforded housing, due to the close proximity of D.C.

We all commute to D.C. daily.

They should as well.

When they realize they too should sit in rolling parking lots with the rest of us then maybe they will address the failure and refusal to fix the traffic issues related to excessive construction in these States but not adding roads to accommodate the influx of employees living here and working in D.C.

Last edited:

figure-coi-2.png

No race is superior athletically. In fact when referencing long distance runners only two tribes from the highlands of Kenya who are descended from cattle ranchers show the increased O2 distribution that enables long distance running excellence. Your claim that these two tribes are an entire race is doofus
I guess you have never watched any basketball games. No pro football games.
No olympic games.
Watch how many negro men and women line up to compete in the olympics. Just a coincidence right? YA FUCKING RIGHT!

figure-coi-2.png

Notice any similarities asshole?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Slams Fox News For Laughing At Her DC Rent Problem

What a bimbo

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Slams Fox News For Laughing At Her DC Rent problem Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who this week became the youngest woman ever elected to Congress, called out Fox News for belittling her struggle to afford an apartment in Washington, D.C., during a Friday panel discussion on “America’s Newsroom.”

• The Fox panelists snickered all the way through their chat on the topic, described in a chyron as: “Self-proclaimed socialist says she can’t afford DC rent.”

Contributor Judy Miller actually laughed after host Bill Hemmer recalled that Ocasio-Cortez ― whose name no one pronounced correctly on the show ― was working in the service industry before she launched into her campaign to represent New York’s 14th District.
I thought conservatives used to encourage working class people to run for election?

Are you really just the party of billionaires now?

Working class people don’t expect to be paid before they work. They don’t think the system is broken for not paying them without working.

The working class, when they know they have a big expense coming within six months does what they can to budget and save for it or makes alternative arraignments.

She isn’t working class anymore and never acted like it
when I lived in Florida and was offered a job up in Massachusetts, the corporation paid me my salary for 4 weeks before I started working... to make the move, and paid for my furniture and 2 cars to be moved, and paid the furnished appt they put us up in and my food expenses and husband's food for 3 months, and paid for my furniture to be in storage until we found a house to buy.... *and they paid my closing costs on the new home we bought!

I don't expect a public sector job to pay all of that, but I think they should in the least, give new congressmen half of their first month's salary in advance of their swearing in, to make the transition easier.
I can get on board with this.

Just read where some famous chef has opened the doors of his home to her until she can afford a place of her own in DC. She said she's really looking forward to the meals. I'll bet they come out of the microwave. :)

Forum List

Back