Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885K in campaign contributions

i posted this in a few existing AOC threads yesterday. plenty to choose from but yea, we started off finding what, $6k? now closing in on a million bucks?

she's in some deep shit.

so, now an allegation equals guilt?
i said she was in deep shit, not that she was guilty.

you wanna keep splitting shit/words, i'm your huckleberry.

AOC FEC Complaint as Filed

if she can explain all this, great. $20 bet with you says she can't.

She would only be in deep shit if she were guilty.
The thing that I have noticed is the FEC does not usually file complaints just for giggles.

True, but they are just part of the big massive bureaucracy that most of us do not have a lot of faith in on a daily basis.

This is like the fifth or sixth thread on this and it's still nothing but an unsubstantiated claim from a RWNJ group.
The complaint was filed by the FEC
No, the complain was filed with the FEC. It was filed by a "conservative watchdog group".

i posted this in a few existing AOC threads yesterday. plenty to choose from but yea, we started off finding what, $6k? now closing in on a million bucks?

she's in some deep shit.

maybe. but then again many don't feel trump is guilty but many also say he's in deep shit.

i've met people in deep shit before and no one really gave a shit if they were guilty or not. your constant desire to be nothing more than a disagreement is tiresome, dude.

shit dude, you should be used to it by now! :19:
lots of shit i'm used to is tiresome.

This is like the fifth or sixth thread on this and it's still nothing but an unsubstantiated claim from a RWNJ group.
The complaint was filed by the FEC
No, the complain was filed with the FEC. It was filed by a "conservative watchdog group".
You are correct. I must have misheard it this morning. Thanks.

maybe. but then again many don't feel trump is guilty but many also say he's in deep shit.

i've met people in deep shit before and no one really gave a shit if they were guilty or not. your constant desire to be nothing more than a disagreement is tiresome, dude.

shit dude, you should be used to it by now! :19:
lots of shit i'm used to is tiresome.

fair point!

And you guys complain when we look into Trumps campaign
cause you're not looking for anything specific; you're just on some liberal scavenger hunt trying to see what you can get sell to people with your fake rage.

LOL.....the DUMS are already in bury AOC mode. Who cant see this is not a DNC hit job? Doy.......this woman will be irrelevant in short order. Just wait......this is but the beginning.

I predict Donkey Chompers goes down for this.

Maybe not Prison time but, at the least, she'll be forced to resign from Congress. I'm calling Prison at 50/50

She is a very unpopular person in Congress. Even with her fellow dimocrap scum.

Nazi Pelousy won't be sad to see her go. The mayor of New Yawk shitty will cheer, the Governor will shout and the people that voted for her will breathe a sigh of relief.

I also predict that she disappears from the Front Pages of the Disgusting Filth in The Lame Stream Media. She gonna lay low and sip slow.

the dimocrap scum party is a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.

Always has been

I told you they're going to purge her.

She's supposed to be shitting in the streets with the rest of the plebs, not in a position of political influence where she could actually steal 70% of the democrook donor class' shit.
Without a doubt, she already had one foot out the door
before she ever stepped through the door...

AOC and Omar are on their way out

This is the lead story on Foxnews.com and in mentioned only in part of another story on CNN.

Our country in a nutshell.

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti obtained majority control of Justice Democrats PAC in December 2017, according to archived copies of the group’s website, and the two appear to retain their control of the group, according to corporate filings obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

If the Federal Election Commission (FEC) finds that the New York Democrat’s campaign operated in affiliation with the PAC, which had raised more than $1.8 million before her June 2018 primary, it would open them up to “massive reporting violations, probably at least some illegal contribution violations exceeding the lawful limits,” former FEC commissioner Brad Smith said.

Ocasio-Cortez never disclosed to the FEC that she and Chakrabarti, who served as her campaign chair, controlled the PAC while it was simultaneously supporting her primary campaign, and former FEC commissioners say the arrangement could lead to multiple campaign finance violations. The group backed 12 Democrats during the 2018 midterms, but Ocasio-Cortez was the only winner.

“If the facts as alleged are true, and a candidate had control over a PAC that was working to get that candidate elected, then that candidate is potentially in very big trouble and may have engaged in multiple violations of federal campaign finance law.

And fellow former FEC commissioner Brad Smith told TheDCNF that if “a complaint were filed, I would think it would trigger a serious investigation.” He also noted that such a probe could potentially result in jail time for Ocasio-Cortez and her chief of staff, Chakrabarti.

Republican election attorney Charlie Spies told TheDCNF: “It looks like the campaign and PAC are under common control and the PAC was funding campaign staff and activities as an alter-ego of the campaign committee, which would be a blatant abuse of the PAC rules.”

(Excerpt) Read more at citizenfreepress.com ...

She has acquired TOO MUCH POWER..... the DEATHRAT leadership realizes they fucked up! Did people think Joe Crowley would just curl up and go away? He has people combing over every piece of paper this Cortez has touched in the past couple years. Cortez is dealing with the DemonRAT machine. They don’t have ethics and they know how to cheat and steal. They know where all the bodies are buried. Cortez at the very least will be primaried out in the next election. ... Crowley is working in the meantime to destroy her and her team. A special election is in the makings....OR being N.Y. they will simply REDISTRICT HER!

You probably shouldn't get too excited about shit you read on citizenfreepress.com.

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti obtained majority control of Justice Democrats PAC in December 2017, according to archived copies of the group’s website, and the two appear to retain their control of the group, according to corporate filings obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

If the Federal Election Commission (FEC) finds that the New York Democrat’s campaign operated in affiliation with the PAC, which had raised more than $1.8 million before her June 2018 primary, it would open them up to “massive reporting violations, probably at least some illegal contribution violations exceeding the lawful limits,” former FEC commissioner Brad Smith said.

Ocasio-Cortez never disclosed to the FEC that she and Chakrabarti, who served as her campaign chair, controlled the PAC while it was simultaneously supporting her primary campaign, and former FEC commissioners say the arrangement could lead to multiple campaign finance violations. The group backed 12 Democrats during the 2018 midterms, but Ocasio-Cortez was the only winner.

“If the facts as alleged are true, and a candidate had control over a PAC that was working to get that candidate elected, then that candidate is potentially in very big trouble and may have engaged in multiple violations of federal campaign finance law.

And fellow former FEC commissioner Brad Smith told TheDCNF that if “a complaint were filed, I would think it would trigger a serious investigation.” He also noted that such a probe could potentially result in jail time for Ocasio-Cortez and her chief of staff, Chakrabarti.

Republican election attorney Charlie Spies told TheDCNF: “It looks like the campaign and PAC are under common control and the PAC was funding campaign staff and activities as an alter-ego of the campaign committee, which would be a blatant abuse of the PAC rules.”

She has acquired TOO MUCH POWER..... the DEATHRAT leadership realizes they fucked up! Did people think Joe Crowley would just curl up and go away? He has people combing over every piece of paper this Cortez has touched in the past couple years. Cortez is dealing with the DemonRAT machine. They don’t have ethics and they know how to cheat and steal. They know where all the bodies are buried. Cortez at the very least will be primaried out in the next election. ... Crowley is working in the meantime to destroy her and her team. A special election is in the makings....OR being N.Y. they will simply REDISTRICT HER!

I wonder if the she-men Butch Bitches in the Big House will “run a train” on her filthy ass?

/----/ AOC better watch out because the Swamp can use this to get rid of her and justify their witch hunt on Trump.

This is the lead story on Foxnews.com and in mentioned only in part of another story on CNN.

Our country in a nutshell.
I read a piece this morning from CNN about AOC....as expected, they are in full 'Defend AOC' Mode.

This article claimed AOC is a 'VICTIM', that what we are seeing is a 'backlash' resulting from envy of her and her 'meteoric' rise in fame so quickly upon hitting the scene.

(** Someone should inform CNN's talking-points author that meteors don't rise - they fall to earth, crashing and burning. :p)

CNN stated that AOC, like anyone who explodes onto the scene and rises in such fame and prominence creates hostility and envy on others that eventually causes a backlash against them.

I will give CNN credit - this is some of the funniest shit I have read in a while.

AOC's 'explosion onto the scene' reminded me of that movie, 'Legally Blonde', the movie in which Reese Witherspoon plays the jelly-headed sorority blonde who gets dumped by her boyfriend and decides to become a lawyer....

In real life, though, the jelly-headed sorority babe successfully baffled libs with enough bullshit to get elected, and her 1st act as newly elected Congresswoman was to join a sit-in protest that camped out in the office of her new leader, Speaker of the House Pelosi. (Way to make a great 1st impression!)

Since then she has 'wow'ed the country with her intelligent commentary, such as claiming the Jews are illegally building settlements in PALESTINE (before admitting she is not a geo-political ... or geography...whiz), claiming the unemployment rate is so low because people are working 80-hour work weeks.

upload_2019-3-5_9-41-4.jpeg [URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F236x%2Feb%2Fbe%2Fc1%2Febbec1871c381bbb09f6966c53f927ac.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Flarrywujcikowsk%2Faoc-dumb-or-dumber-than-those-who-voter-for-her-sh%2F&docid=0Sz81sk9nqd7YM&tbnid=J5q3nb9tWwd1bM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi96bC_nevgAhVLq1kKHZYFAKsQMwhgKBYwFg..i&w=236&h=328&bih=895&biw=1309&q=stupid%20things%20AOC%20said&ved=0ahUKEwi96bC_nevgAhVLq1kKHZYFAKsQMwhgKBYwFg&iact=mrc&uact=8'] [URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F236x%2Fe6%2F6d%2F1b%2Fe66d1b70cac9ce5f1a1b04ab8e14aca4.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Flarrywujcikowsk%2Faoc-dumb-or-dumber-than-those-who-voter-for-her-sh%2F&docid=0Sz81sk9nqd7YM&tbnid=4P1ngDiBJG-akM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi96bC_nevgAhVLq1kKHZYFAKsQMwhFKAgwCA..i&w=235&h=227&bih=895&biw=1309&q=stupid%20things%20AOC%20said&ved=0ahUKEwi96bC_nevgAhVLq1kKHZYFAKsQMwhFKAgwCA&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2019-3-5_9-42-12.jpeg

[/URL]
[/URL]
Most notable, she is famous for her 'Green New Deal', a child's fictional vision of a rail system that makes air travel obsolete, updating or rebuilding every building in the United States, and defeating the threat to our world of deadly cow farts, all using technology that does not exist yet and costing, admittedly, more money that we could ever pay - we would collapse like Venezuela before we ever accomplished the things she wants to do or even come close to paying for it.

And now....THIS.

AOC has not drawn the attention of the world for her 'meteoric rise'... The reality is more like an accident on the side of the road, AOC being the accident. People can't help but 'rubberneck' as they drive by, gawking at the disaster.

:p

Forum List

Back