Ocasio-Cortez called out for social media silence in wake of Sri Lanka terror attacks

Nah but her stupidity is well worth watching. and laughing at.

She's one of your Dems.

Enjoy.
I am enjoying watching you kooks obsess over her.

How long will it be before one of you nutters starts another thread on her, a couple of hours? LOL.
If she had tweeted her sympathies, they'd be starting threads about how stupid she was to tweet.
They truly are obsessed with her.
she's obsessed with us.
She couldn't give a flying fuck about a simpleton like you.
nor 30,000 New Yorkers to get jobs in NY for Amazon. she knows how to ruin lives. it's clear.

I enjoy the moments when the script is removed. that box of rocks looks so intelligent against those moments.

Well she is a self absorbed dingbat.
Who is living rent free in all of the nutter's heads 24/7.

The AO-C obsession continues...

Nah she's just a funny dingbat. No one is obsessed with her but her stupidity is on full display. Gotta laugh.
She has you obsessed kooks wrapped around her little finger.

How many times do you have to try to pretend that there's something weird and outrageous and "obsessive" about talking about a politician who's constantly in the news before you realize that no one's buying it and we're just laughing at your desperation?

Nah she's just a funny dingbat. No one is obsessed with her but her stupidity is on full display. Gotta laugh.

She's one of your Dems.

Enjoy.

How long will it be before one of you nutters starts another thread on her, a couple of hours? LOL.

"I'm enjoying watching you talk about her. No, really. That's why I post constantly about how you're crazy and obsessed . . . because I WANT you to do it."

How long will it be before you rush into that thread and start trying to shame people into letting her talk uncontested? Five minutes? "LOL"

Liberal swine love their censorship, don't they? Anything negative about the most demonstrably violent religion on earth, liberals freak out and want that person destroyed in every way. They need to coddle that muslim sniveling victim mentality.

She's one of your Dems.

Enjoy.

If she had tweeted her sympathies, they'd be starting threads about how stupid she was to tweet.

Depends on whether she continued to be reliably silly and ignorant.

New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is being slammed over her social media silence in the wake of the Easter Sunday terror attacks in Sri Lanka.

Why is she obligated to say something on social media? I didn't.
She's not obligated to, but since she she tweeted her outrage over the NZ massacre of Muslims by a Christian 14 times, one has to wonder why she had nothing to say about the much larger massacre of Christians by Muslims in Sri Lanka. Considering her defense of Ilhan Omar's anti semitic and anti American rants by accusing Omar's critics of Islamophobia, it seems reasonable to think Ocasio-Cortez would consider criticizing Muslims for massacring Christians would be another example of Islamophobia.

She's one of your Dems.

Enjoy.

"I'm enjoying watching you talk about her. No, really. That's why I post constantly about how you're crazy and obsessed . . . because I WANT you to do it."

How long will it be before you rush into that thread and start trying to shame people into letting her talk uncontested? Five minutes? "LOL"
You need to get yourself into therapy.

She's one of your Dems.

Enjoy.

You need to get yourself into therapy.

If they ever perfect brain transplants, you need to be first in line.

She's one of your Dems.

Enjoy.

If laughing at her dingbat ways amuses you then laugh away.

She is one of yours after all and I'm sure you are oh so proud of the dingbat.

Enjoy. I sure do. LOL

Forum List

Back