Mnuchin Tells Democrats Nyet, Again Missing Another Dem Deadline

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Mnuchin told the democrats to go mnunch on his boner if they want Trump tax returns! Dems still can't give any legal justification at all for wanting to pry into personal life of next year's #1 political opponent!

Dems call rabid tax return search just an effort at normal opposition research. :21:

Mnuchin Again Refuses to Release Trump’s Tax Returns

Mneantime, Trump tweets on.

Criminals will go to great lengths to keep their crimes hidden

LMAO The only people who see Trump as a criminal are you and the rest of the lefty loons on this board.

You sure are a whiny bunch of little shits.

LMAO The only people who see Trump as a criminal are you and the rest of the lefty loons on this board.

This President whines more than anybody in history so I'd watch your **** mouth about that if I were you. You may support and administration acting in total secrecy without any oversight by the representatives of American citizens, but that puts you in a tiny minority.

This President whines more than anybody in history so I'd watch your **** mouth about that if I were you. You may support and administration acting in total secrecy without any oversight by the representatives of American citizens, but that puts you in a tiny minority.

Nah. He doesn't whine but he does LHAO at lefty idiots just like you.

Mueller's report cleared Trump and you aren't man enough to accept that report.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.

All he does is whine. Sucks to be Trump's stupid ass right now.

dude - 99.9% of your posts are whining about trump. get over it.

LMAO If your stupid ass says so.

dude - 99.9% of your posts are whining about trump. get over it.

Yup. He's a great whiny little shit. That's all he does is whine, whine and whine.

and it would appear liberals will go even greater lengths to find something / ANYTHING to call a "crime".
What, like let Republicans appoint a guy to run a single investigation, then act on the results of that investigation? How many Benghazi investigations were there again, snowflake?

and it would appear liberals will go even greater lengths to find something / ANYTHING to call a "crime".
What, like let Republicans appoint a guy to run a single investigation, then act on the results of that investigation? How many Benghazi investigations were there again, snowflake?
and assfuck - you just said this is about revenge, not justice.

and you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Quote where I said anything about revenge. Oops. Don't lash just out because you were caught being a pathetic, hypocritical little bitch.

Meanwhile, you ain't getting Trump's tax returns, bitch.

Ubercunt and/or her accomplices are about to be thrown in prison, the economy is screaming along in high gear, we are at peace, dimocrap scum got NOBODY to run against Trump.....

And all you got is your hand on your pussy

As usual

There's no point trying to reason with dimocrap scum.

No point at all.

Meanwhile, you ain't getting Trump's tax returns, bitch.

Ubercunt and/or her accomplices are about to be thrown in prison, the economy is screaming along in high gear, we are at peace, dimocrap scum got NOBODY to run against Trump.....

And all you got is your hand on your pussy

As usual

There's no point trying to reason with dimocrap scum.

No point at all.
We’ll get them. Your post is a jumbled mess of inbred ranting so I’ll just ignore the rest.

Quote where I said anything about revenge. Oops. Don't lash just out because you were caught being a pathetic, hypocritical little bitch.
when you whine about benghazi, you want PAYBACK not justice.

ergo - revenge.

when 2+2 makes sense to you, dive back into the convo. til then STFU.

We’ll get them. Your post is a jumbled mess of inbred ranting so I’ll just ignore the rest.

Yes, but it will be illegally.

Another nail in the dimcrap scum coffin come Nov 2020.

You and your party are yesterday's breakfast and we're about to flush the toilet

Mnuchin told the democrats to go mnunch on his boner if they want Trump tax returns! Dems still can't give any legal justification at all for wanting to pry into personal life of next year's #1 political opponent!

Dems call rabid tax return search just an effort at normal opposition research. :21:

Mnuchin Again Refuses to Release Trump’s Tax Returns

Mneantime, Trump tweets on.
He’s breaking the law, you treasonous freak

Forum List

Back