Obumer Celebrating Memorial Day

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
calabrese052515.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, the worst Memorial Day photo ever @ Ladies and gentlemen the worst Memorial Day photo ever

Drooling media. Nothing new. This isn't really what bothers me about the regime though. If Obama did right by the people and the media drooled over him, I could live with that.

Today is a day set aside to honor our troops and instead you guys are shitting all over it.

My avatar show I've earned the right to deal with today any way I see fit!

You?

And don't give me that empty crap of "Thank you for your service."

OMG....OMG...OMG

Obama eats ice cream on Memorial Day
Conservatives outraged

For those of you not stricken with crippling ODS, here is Obama's ACTUAL twitter account where you can see him address the bravery of our veterans and a photo of him speaking today at Arlington cemetary: Barack Obama BarackObama Twitter

Interestingly, the photo from the dumbass OP is nowhere to be found. How...... expected. :cool:

Today is a day set aside to honor our troops and instead you guys are shitting all over it.

My avatar show I've earned the right to deal with today any way I see fit!

You?

And don't give me that empty crap of "Thank you for your service."
So, that is your claim. But this is the internet. And I, too, have a dd214 that states honorable.

Now when the President speaks at a memorial service on Memorial Day, that is what is expected of him. To make it an occasion to vent your spleen, and display hatred simply is a display of the quality of your character.

... Unless my memory fails me, that photo of Obama eating ice cream was actually from a while ago; like he'd asked some reporter to stop filming him or something? I think it was a month ago maybe?

Forum List

Back