Obstruction of justice is a give me...but

Mueller has more than he needs to prove OOJ. The only question remaining is what else has Mueller found?

Treason
Violation of US Election Laws
Money Laundering
Racketeering

Or many other crimes available hot the Royal Family...

This idiocy is in the right room....The nutter room:cuckoo:

Still trying to figure out how he obstructed justice.

Do you want the idiot to come out and day "I am now obstructing justice!"

He done everything he could short of that...wait...one more thing. He could fire Mueller. He ordered that once and was shot down when the WH attorney threatened to quit.

How can he obstruct justice when no crime was committed?

We already have two guilty pleads and two indictments. More to come Gullible Gilligan...

Unrelated to "Russian collusion" which in of itself isn't a crime.

The only crime would be the hacking, but the DNC allowed the "crime scene" to be tamper with so we can never be sure if it was hacked.

So no there was no actual crime.

Mueller has more than he needs to prove OOJ. The only question remaining is what else has Mueller found?

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

He done everything he could short of that...wait...one more thing. He could fire Mueller. He ordered that once and was shot down when the WH attorney threatened to quit.

Flynn has already pled guilty

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

A process crime unrelated to Russian collusion. If he had anything no lawyer would have allowed him to take the deal.

A process crime unrelated to Russian collusion. If he had anything no lawyer would have allowed him to take the deal.
He pled guilty to a lesser crime in return for his testimony

Called a plea bargain. They do it to go after bigger fish
Guess who the biggest, fattest fish out there is?

Gold Fish are sorta Orange aren't they?:3:

Nothing he plead guilty to involved Russian collusion. If what he plead to involved Russian collusion you would be right.

For example if a mobster gets arrested for a DUI he isn't going to testify against his boss and potentially get in far bigger trouble to get out of a DUI.

Nothing he plead guilty to involved Russian collusion. If what he plead to involved Russian collusion you would be right.

For example if a mobster gets arrested for a DUI he isn't going to testify against his boss and potentially get in far bigger trouble to get out of a DUI.

Of course u are wrong....again

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-person-...ion-of-justice-if-no-crime-has-been-committed

Whether a crime if found or not, an effort to obstruct said investigation IS a crime. Nice Try Though....

Of course he didn't plead guilty to anything serious
They gave him some petty charges to plead to in return for his testimony and let the serious stuff go. That is how plea bargains work

They wouldn't have offered a deal unless the testimony he offered had value

Trump is fucked

I think the most serious charges against Trump will be money laundering through real estate deals

I think the most serious charges against Trump will be money laundering through real estate deals

Fire and Fury alludes to that. And after Trump shit all over Bannon, Mueller is drooling to speak to Steve. Yeah, Trump should enjoy his time in office...you know...hit Hope a few more times before he leaves.

Can you blame him? Melania has daggers in her eyes when she is with hubby these days.

Fire and Fury alludes to that. And after Trump shit all over Bannon, Mueller is drooling to speak to Steve. Yeah, Trump should enjoy his time in office...you know...hit Hope a few more times before he leaves.

Can you blame him? Melania has daggers in her eyes when she is with hubby these days.
Collusion wil be difficult to prove. I imagine Trump isolated himself from actual collusion

Obstruction of Justice will come down to Trump claiming Executive Privelege to hire and fire who he wants

Money Laundering can't be hid. Trump will claim it was done at a corporate level and he had no knowledge of it

The body language between Melania and Fat Donnie is hard to miss

Collusion wil be difficult to prove. I imagine Trump isolated himself from actual collusion

Obstruction of Justice will come down to Trump claiming Executive Privelege to hire and fire who he wants

Money Laundering can't be hid. Trump will claim it was done at a corporate level and he had no knowledge of it

Falsifying the reason for the Junior Russian meeting was a ....stroke of genius...Just how transparently stupid can one be?

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-person-...ion-of-justice-if-no-crime-has-been-committed

Whether a crime if found or not, an effort to obstruct said investigation IS a crime. Nice Try Though....

Nobody obstructed any fake ass investigation, into made up, Trumped up, shit. The independent counsel should have never been appointed over this..... Democrat party, fake media, made up bullshit

Falsifying the reason for the Junior Russian meeting was a ....stroke of genius...Just how transparently stupid can one be?
Trump sent his son to talk about Russian adoptions

Nobody obstructed any fake ass investigation, into made up, Trumped up, shit. The independent counsel should have never been appointed over this..... Democrat party, fake media, made up bullshit
Trump fired the man investigating him because he was mean to Hillary?

You believe that?

Yup...and that is why his email showed him to be so excited about the prospects of getting to Hillary's stolen emails.

I expect the effort did not end with the lame Junior Russian meeting. Mueller should know how far the proven collusion went, by now. Did it advance to treason? It will be interesting...

Yup...and that is why his email showed him to be so excited about the prospects of getting to Hillary's stolen emails.

I expect the effort did not end with the lame Junior Russian meeting. Mueller should know how far the proven collusion went, by now. Did it advance to treason? It will be interesting...
We will see what is in the report

We will see what is in the report

I expect to see some big surprises. I am concerned that the more time passes, the more smoke screens that Trump and his henchmen throw out there to discredit the Justice Department and the FBI. But I expect Mueller is aware of Trump's game and will have every charge, indictment, and finding checked and double checked.

Remember....Nixon was a lawyer and very smart. Trump is well...neither of those.

Trump fired the man investigating him because he was mean to Hillary?

You believe that?
Trump fired a corrupt Obama appointee who covered up for him and his attorney general...He ran cover for them. He deserved to be fired, and possibly prosecuted for abuse of power

Forum List

Back