Obstruction of justice is a give me...but

There us no limits as to who Trump will throw under the bus once Mueller starts his charges and indictments. Remember blood is thicker than water...Mr Kushner.

I think Trump will probably avoid criminal charges as a result of Muellers investigation. There may be some shady business dealings with Russia but he will claim corporate ignorance

How he responds to indictments of family members may bring him down

The man is not smart. He has made blunders in his effort to hinder the investigation that Nixon, with his legal background, would never have dreamed of making. He has made decisions and said things that have placed a huge "obstruction of justice" sign over his head. Why....we don't know.

The slap on The wrist Flynn and Papadopoulos received seem to indicate they gave up incriminating information on a big fish.

Its gonna be Epic...

Our President is smart, real smart, smartest man ever to hold office. Went to Wharton, great school, only smart people go there

Mueller is a moron compared to Trump. Mueller was not even smart enough to get out of going to Vietnam

Trump will just toy with him

No president, save Nixon, has abused the power of this office more than the present day Liar in Chief. NONE!

There us no limits as to who Trump will throw under the bus once Mueller starts his charges and indictments. Remember blood is thicker than water...Mr Kushner.

I think Trump will probably avoid criminal charges as a result of Muellers investigation. There may be some shady business dealings with Russia but he will claim corporate ignorance

The man is not smart. He has made blunders in his effort to hinder the investigation that Nixon, with his legal background, would never have dreamed of making. He has made decisions and said things that have placed a huge "obstruction of justice" sign over his head. Why....we don't know.

The slap on The wrist Flynn and Papadopoulos received seem to indicate they gave up incriminating information on a big fish.

Its gonna be Epic...

Our President is smart, real smart, smartest man ever to hold office. Went to Wharton, great school, only smart people go there

Mueller is a moron compared to Trump. Mueller was not even smart enough to get out of going to Vietnam

No president, save Nixon, has abused the power of this office more than the present day Liar in Chief. NONE!
Trump has a lot of parallels to Nixon

Its gonna be Epic...

Unfortunately...he is not nearly as smart.

Its gonna be Epic...

Unfortunately...he is not nearly as smart.

But...but.....He went to Wharton

Mueller has more than he needs to prove OOJ. The only question remaining is what else has Mueller found?

Treason
Violation of US Election Laws
Money Laundering
Racketeering

Or many other crimes available hot the Royal Family...

This idiocy is in the right room....The nutter room:cuckoo:

He said "and in fact when I decided to do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is made up..it should be over with, it should have been over with a long time ago."

Trump told all of us he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

Trump obstructed justice.

Comey was corrupt, as was Loretta Lynch, which is why he was fired. They should be indicted for abused of power along with their boss Obama, and Hillary Clinton for that matter

Mueller has more than he needs to prove OOJ. The only question remaining is what else has Mueller found?

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

Still trying to figure out how he obstructed justice.

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

I think there is obstruction of justice but it is relatively minor
Collusion with the Russians will be difficult to prove as Trump was probably isolated
Money Laundering and violating economic sanctions are probably the most severe charge

Biggest threat is Trump himself

If he testifies under oath, perjury is a given
Given the likely severe charges against Kushner and Little Donnie, I imagine a quick pardon will be issued. That is where obstruction and abuse of presidential powers will come in to play

Any abuse of power should lead right back to Barack Obama

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

Because MSNBC said so

Why don't they indict them now, then, if it will do as much damage as you say. I know why, they have shit and shoved in it.

No prosecutor is going to tip his hand till all the evidence is in

Mueller is interviewing all the minor players first so he can build a case. Once that case is built, he can have Trump come in and perjure himself
For a fucking year, minor players, give me a break.

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

I think there is obstruction of justice but it is relatively minor
Collusion with the Russians will be difficult to prove as Trump was probably isolated
Money Laundering and violating economic sanctions are probably the most severe charge

Biggest threat is Trump himself

If he testifies under oath, perjury is a given
Given the likely severe charges against Kushner and Little Donnie, I imagine a quick pardon will be issued. That is where obstruction and abuse of presidential powers will come in to play

Any abuse of power should lead right back to Barack Obama

But....but.....<sob>.....Obama!

Why don't they indict them now, then, if it will do as much damage as you say. I know why, they have shit and shoved in it.

Mueller is interviewing all the minor players first so he can build a case. Once that case is built, he can have Trump come in and perjure himself

A year is not long for an investigation of this magnitude

You guys spent longer to investigate a blow job

The magnitude of the lie is showing.

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

Do you want the idiot to come out and day "I am now obstructing justice!"

He done everything he could short of that...wait...one more thing. He could fire Mueller. He ordered that once and was shot down when the WH attorney threatened to quit.

What has been shown?

I haven't seen any of the findings or interviews
Have you?

What has been shown?

Have you?
Going to be hard to see what is not there.

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

He done everything he could short of that...wait...one more thing. He could fire Mueller. He ordered that once and was shot down when the WH attorney threatened to quit.

How can he obstruct justice when no crime was committed?

Treason
Money Laundering
Racketeering

How can he obstruct justice when no crime was committed?

We already have two guilty pleads and two indictments. More to come Gullible Gilligan...

What has been shown?

Have you?
Going to be hard to see what is not there.
Again ....what would you possibly base that assumption on?

Other than blind faith in Trump

Forum List

Back