Obstruction, Abuse of Power, now Treason!

you know trump?

giphy.gif
yes
sure you do...
giphy.gif
i'm Barron's babysitter
sure you are...
giphy.gif
Trump likes to zig when everyone else zags. thats what folks dont understand about him
I don't know trump, I have followed his political aspirations for many a year. he is what he is and a genius. but you aren't friends with him.

Treason now. More hyperbole.

Seriously, do wingers from both ends get trained at the same place? Like pro wrestlers?

Do you get volume discounts or group deals at the hotel or sumpin?

Your over-the-top behaviors can be so similar, I have to wonder if this is all just a joke.

1. "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

2. "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

3. "Judgment in Cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."

3. The 2001 'Authorization for Use of Military Force' is effectively a declaration of war against terrorist and associated groups.

4. The precipitous withdrawal of U.S. forces from Northern Syria has effectively given aid to the enemies of the United States at a time of war. It has resulted in grossly undermining our war against ISIS and has betrayed our allies at time of war.

5. president trump should be charged with treason, impeached, removed from office and tried for treason against the United States.

I don't agree that Trump should be charged with treason but you are right in saying that Turkey is our enemy. Turkey should be kicked out of NATO and we should arm the Kurds so that they may better defend themselves.

We cant....

3-PHOTOGRAPHERSEDAT-ANTAYedit-2edit.1506071873.9638.jpg

You realize Trump has nothing to do with that building except his name is on it. Right?

He didn't build it, he doesn't own it, and he doesn't operate the hotel.

Nothingburger 2.0.

He just get paid $$$ for the use of his name.

Hey dipshit, that's what I said!

Oh, I am sorry! You were just trying to prove your reading ability as at least elementary level. Right?

Where exactly did you state that Trump gets paid for the use of his name?

'His name is on it' doesn't reflect that he's being paid and is therefore a business partner.

I don't agree that Trump should be charged with treason but you are right in saying that Turkey is our enemy. Turkey should be kicked out of NATO and we should arm the Kurds so that they may better defend themselves.

We cant....

You realize Trump has nothing to do with that building except his name is on it. Right?

Nothingburger 2.0.

Oh, I am sorry! You were just trying to prove your reading ability as at least elementary level. Right?

'His name is on it' doesn't reflect that he's being paid and is therefore a business partner.
giphy.gif

So, the best argument against trying Trump for treason is that our war against ISIS hasn't been technically declared a war.

But there's no argument that his withdrawal of U.S. forces from Northern Syria has aided ISIS and undermined all our military efforts for the past several years.

The fact that allied solders are being executed, that ISIS prisoners are escaping, and ethnic cleansing bordering on genocide is occurring...all of which are Trump's fault doesn't matter?

So, the best argument against trying Trump for treason is that our war against ISIS hasn't been technically declared a war.

But there's no argument that his withdrawal of U.S. forces from Northern Syria has aided ISIS and undermined all our military efforts for the past several years.

The fact that allied solders are being executed, that ISIS prisoners are escaping, and ethnic cleansing bordering on genocide is occurring...all of which are Trump's fault doesn't matter?
giphy.gif

and who are the ally soldiers?

Trump likes to zig when everyone else zags. thats what folks dont understand about him
I don't know trump, I have followed his political aspirations for many a year. he is what he is and a genius. but you aren't friends with him.
he likes to play golf with me because i let him beat me, just like muscular dudes like to wrestle me because i let them beat me!

STAY ON TOPIC!

sure you do...
giphy.gif
i'm Barron's babysitter
sure you are...
giphy.gif
he likes to play golf with me because i let him beat me, just like muscular dudes like to wrestle me because i let them beat me!

STAY ON TOPIC!
i'm always on topic, you, you're in neverland with Peter.

1. "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

2. "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

3. "Judgment in Cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."

3. The 2001 'Authorization for Use of Military Force' is effectively a declaration of war against terrorist and associated groups.

4. The precipitous withdrawal of U.S. forces from Northern Syria has effectively given aid to the enemies of the United States at a time of war. It has resulted in grossly undermining our war against ISIS and has betrayed our allies at time of war.

5. president trump should be charged with treason, impeached, removed from office and tried for treason against the United States.

turkey is our ally. please at least know something before posting. fk I hate stupid ignorant people such as you.
Turkey is now over run with Mooslims.

They are not our Ally like you remember them as.

turkey is our ally. please at least know something before posting. fk I hate stupid ignorant people such as you.

but they are our ally.

but they are our ally.
Who buys weapons from Russia

We cant....

Nothingburger 2.0.

There are numerous stadiums and arenas around this country with naming rights on them. That does not make them business partners because they have no input into the operation of the venue. You are just being stupid AGAIN!

"When asked to name one thing Trump has done right as president, I found myself at a loss for words." - Krazy Kamala Harris

OMG!!

When did that happen? (Pssst….over 900 years ago......shh)

but the question is, did ISIS exist before we left and did our exit create them? why is it always difficult for you cultists to explain facts. I know, it doesn't align to your vision of your heroes, but really, stop avoiding facts to which exist.

So your saying that Obama aided a group that did not exist. That's just plain silly.

No our exit did not create them. It could be argued that the Iraqi government created conditions that led to the creation of ISIS, but that's the fault of the Iraqi government.
so you can't read either. go fking figure. quote 'create' I get it, it's a big word for you fella eh?

So your saying that Obama 'Created' ISIS? Can you truly be that stupid?
Obammy created ISIS, there you go, you can read. I asked you a question, you avoided the answer and that avoidance is your answer.

I guess you answered my question. You truly are that stupid!
America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group - Global Research

OMG!!

When did that happen? (Pssst….over 900 years ago......shh)
Iran used to be moderate and their women were stylish, yet they were Muslim.

Turkey is becoming Iran, and The Radicals are taking over Turkey more and more every day.

I think it all matters. He is the Commander in Chief. The buck stops with him. His decision to stab our former allies in the back will resonate poorly for us in the future. How will anyone be able to trust us beyond the next election cycle?

Putin smiles.

I think it all matters. He is the Commander in Chief. The buck stops with him. His decision to stab our former allies in the back will resonate poorly for us in the future. How will anyone be able to trust us beyond the next election cycle?

Putin smiles.
stabbed former allies such as?

Turkey under Ergodan is not an American ally. Their actions have shown this repeatedly. You must be full of self-loathing given your ignorance.

Forum List

Back