Obligatory Benghazi Hearing Topic About Clinton

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It appears you aren't a real conservative unless you start your own Benghazi topic.

I realize saying "Benghazi hearing topic about Clinton" is redundant. If you say "Benghazi" it is a given you are talking about Hillary. But if you start a topic about Benghazi, it is also a rule you have to sound pretty stupid.

Now, if any of you complain about this being the 11th or 12th Benghazi hearing topic started today, let me just warn you I am going to call you a liberal and jump up and down on the Four Dead Americans until blood squirts out and gets on your hands.

Last edited:
Did Hill-Beast 'solicit' this thread?
I'm getting paid by Fox News for this topic. There is a firebell over my bed to alert me to check my mass email subscriptions. In those are easily copy and pastable narratives for me to use to create topics. The more quickly I get here and start a topic, the bigger the paycheck.

I was a little slow this morning. At least 10 other people beat me to it. So my check will barely cover a tank of ObamaGas.

It appears you aren't a real conservative unless you start your own Benghazi topic.

I realize saying "Benghazi hearing topic about Clinton" is redundant. If you say "Benghazi" it is a given you are talking about Hillary. But if you start a topic about Benghazi, it is also a rule you have to sound pretty stupid.

Now, if any of you complain about this being the 11th or 12th Benghazi hearing topic started today, let me just warn you I am going to call you a liberal and jump up and down on the Four Dead Americans until blood squirts out and gets on your hands.
This sounds pretty stupid :clap2:

So why would you start one?

To mock all the others who started the Benghazi threads.

To mock all the others who started the Benghazi threads.

Oh. Right.

I think this topic will make the front page a complete sweep. Every topic is about the Benghazi hearing.

Ka-ching!

Forum List

Back