Oblama!

I don't care about his color , I just don't like what I see him doing . Mandates , immigration , downsizing military uada , yada .

Only when they do it so stupidly they embarrass themselves.

Has Obama failed as President? | Debate.org

Has Obama failed as President?

79% Say Yes

21% Say No

Obama has failed as a leader He has kept our country in crisis for 5 years now. He refuses to negotiate on issues with Congress. He abuses the constitution by breaking laws to suit his whims. He has filled the White house with Muslims to help him run our country. But this is kept quiet by the media. Benghazi alone was enough to impeach him. He is an angry, stubborn man who does not love our country but wants to destroy it. & it is working!

===================================================

Yes, Obama has failed.... ....and we can use his own goals as a measurement of his success.
During his first campaign he promised to create jobs, balance the budget and create energy solutions to drop the gas prices.

The job market is worse, the defecit is trillions of dollars in debt (worse than what he inherited) and every energy company he lured to the US with tax-payer stimulous has gone out of buisness.

Additionally, he keeps "spiking the football" with his claims that he caught Osama Bin Laden, yet the intelligence that lead to his capture was the very method that Obama is working to dissolve. This was a success of Bush-era intelligence gathering, and he took credit for it. If the public knew that water-boarding was involved in getting the information, would he still "spike the football?"

I voted for Obama the first time, even as a republican. I really believed he would be a historic, MLK dream, radical reformer of a breaking nation.

After four years, the nation isn't breaking....it's broken.
Romney is not going to be the best president that the world has ever seen but he will succesfully lead the nation back to it's successful roots.

ODS losers are hilarious when they whine like this.

Cry some more, ODS loons. Get it all off your chest. There, there, here's a tissue. Let me pat your head a few times. Better now? Okay, here's a juicebox, now go play.

Are you offended when someone speaks ill of Obama?

Yes! I can't understand why people still do this. It must be out of pure, unadulterated racism. There is no legitimate reason to criticize President Obama.

82c16ab7d686c5b4c49a888c164a310f.jpg

The majority of white "people" voted against President Obama in 2008, overwhelmingly so in 2012.

Incredible Maps Show What the US Would Look Like If Only White People Voted | Americans Against the Tea Party

Critics of President Obama are racists, period. Some of them are socially conscious and remain pseudo-tactful with their racism ("It's not because he's African-American, it's because I just don't like his policies! Really!"), but the fact remains that when you look at the white vote, it always goes straight into the open arms of their fellow white racists in the Wrongpublican Party.

If you'd like to back up your ridiculous claims about President Obama with some citations and "facts," I'd be more than happy to blow them out of the water for you, so you can see the error of your clearly racist ways.

How is my criticism of Obama racist?

Stopped reading there, as you answered your own question. If you criticize President Obama, you are a racist. It is impossible to criticize him without being a racist, as criticism of President Obama is inherently racist in and of itself.

If you criticize President Obama, you are a racist.
What a load of crap! :cuckoo::eusa_liar:

you-are-so-dumb.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back