Oblama!

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Are you offended when someone speaks ill of Obama?

Last edited:

Yes! I can't understand why people still do this. It must be out of pure, unadulterated racism. There is no legitimate reason to criticize President Obama.

Nope, not at all. Gross incompetence, violation of international law, violation of the Constitution of the USA on a regular basis, violation of common sense, violation of common decency, nope. None of those are legitimate reasons to speak ill of our idiot in chief...it's got to be racism!:lol::lol::lol:

Ignoring the fact that an overwhelming number of whites had to vote for the moron to actually get in office in the first place.:lol:

Yes! I can't understand why people still do this. It must be out of pure, unadulterated racism. There is no legitimate reason to criticize President Obama.

Nope, not at all. Gross incompetence, violation of international law, violation of the Constitution of the USA on a regular basis, violation of common sense, violation of common decency, nope. None of those are legitimate reasons to speak ill of our idiot in chief...it's got to be racism!:lol::lol::lol:

Ignoring the fact that an overwhelming number of whites had to vote for the moron to actually get in office in the first place.:lol:

It's amazing how often satire just keeps sailing over heads... :rolleyes:

The majority of white "people" voted against President Obama in 2008, overwhelmingly so in 2012.

Incredible Maps Show What the US Would Look Like If Only White People Voted | Americans Against the Tea Party

Critics of President Obama are racists, period. Some of them are socially conscious and remain pseudo-tactful with their racism ("It's not because he's African-American, it's because I just don't like his policies! Really!"), but the fact remains that when you look at the white vote, it always goes straight into the open arms of their fellow white racists in the Wrongpublican Party.

If you'd like to back up your ridiculous claims about President Obama with some citations and "facts," I'd be more than happy to blow them out of the water for you, so you can see the error of your clearly racist ways.

The majority of white "people" voted against President Obama in 2008, overwhelmingly so in 2012.

Incredible Maps Show What the US Would Look Like If Only White People Voted | Americans Against the Tea Party

Critics of President Obama are racists, period. Some of them are socially conscious and remain pseudo-tactful with their racism ("It's not because he's African-American, it's because I just don't like his policies! Really!"), but the fact remains that when you look at the white vote, it always goes straight into the open arms of their fellow white racists in the Wrongpublican Party.

If you'd like to back up your ridiculous claims about President Obama with some citations and "facts," I'd be more than happy to blow them out of the water for you, so you can see the error of your clearly racist ways.

How is my criticism of Obama racist?

My biggest complaint about him is how he makes a great speech about bringing back manufacturing and then backs trade policies that that make sure no blue collar worker will have a job.

He seems to care about the very poor and immigrants. But not so much for the non-high tech middle class workers.

I'm sure you would like to think so. So....riddle me this Batgirl....how is it that Obama got elected with a pure black vote when blacks make up less than a quarter the number of whites? Is this an example of "common core" mathematics?:lol::lol:

•White - 72.4%
•Black or African American - 12.6%
•American Indian or Alaska Native 0.9%
•Asian - 4.8%
•Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander - 0.2%
•Two or more races - 2.9%
•Some other race - 6.2%

United States Population 2014 - World Population Review

I'm sure you would like to think so. So....riddle me this Batgirl....how is it that Obama got elected with a pure black vote when blacks make up less than a quarter the number of whites? Is this an example of "common core" mathematics?:lol::lol:

•White - 72.4%
•Asian - 4.8%
•Some other race - 6.2%

President Obama was not elected by a pure African-American vote, and I did not claim that he was. While I appreciate the underhanded attempt at strawmanning, your non-argument has fallen flat. The next time you attempt to win an argument by deception, come up with something more convincing.

How is my criticism of Obama racist?

Stopped reading there, as you answered your own question. If you criticize President Obama, you are a racist. It is impossible to criticize him without being a racist, as criticism of President Obama is inherently racist in and of itself.

:lol::lol:
[ame=http://youtu.be/WneTEBmVcfs]Donny Osmond Puppy Love - LIVE at the San Diego County Del Mar Fair - By Donovan Dustin - YouTube[/ame]

•White - 72.4%
•Asian - 4.8%
•Some other race - 6.2%

President Obama was not elected by a pure African-American vote, and I did not claim that he was. While I appreciate the underhanded attempt at strawmanning, your non-argument has fallen flat. The next time you attempt to win an argument by deception, come up with something more convincing.

And yet, the simple fact remains that without a majority of whites voting for him he couldn't have been elected. Your defeat is duly noted and recorded...thanks for playing!

and I think that this majority of white were YOUNG , just a guess .

The young voters started a joke and look what a failed outcome of it.

well yeah , the young voters sure put the oldsters in their place . Only thing is that these young people and their children will have a long time to live in the society that they are building .

I'm black and criticized him all the time for being a celebrity president

Forum List

Back