Objections to ground zero mosque fuel jihadist ire

I don't get it. That guy was wearing an Under Armour mesh skull cap. The guy with the blue hardhat was a moron to 1) assume he was muslim 2) confront him even if he was.

Lemme see. People already bent on killing us, for a variety of reasons, are now more bent because of opposition to the Islamic center? So now they're gonna kill more of us than they had previously planned?

Anyone know how to say in Arabic, Farsi, or whatever..."Go suck a pig's dick!"

Do these freakin' idiots know it isn't a mosque? And where's their outrage of the fact that 9 years later, there's still a giant hole where the towers once stood?.. No memorial. And better yet, where's their outrage over the fact republicans single handedly held up the passing of health insurance for 9/11 responders?

If they actually carried out these threats, there would be some Americans pointing the finger at other Americans. That would be an extra bonus for the terrorists.

And once again, people don't seem to know what a muslim even "looks like"...since they went after that black man walking thru...and the one guy in the blue hard hat keep after him.

Perhaps his headwear gave them that idea.

Elderly-Hui-Muslim-

istockphoto_8957758-young-muslim-pilgrim.jpg

So, you base what religion someone is by headgear? There's lonestar logic for you. :lol::lol::lol:

You can tell a lot from a person by the clothes they choose to wear. If these people thought he was a muslim it could be because a) he's wearing muslim headgear and b) he was opposing their opposition to the mosque.

Wise up!

Do these freakin' idiots know it isn't a mosque? And where's their outrage of the fact that 9 years later, there's still a giant hole where the towers once stood?.. No memorial. And better yet, where's their outrage over the fact republicans single handedly held up the passing of health insurance for 9/11 responders?

What does you blaming the Republican's for slowing us down on the path to bankruptcy, slavery to the State and bondage have to do with this thread?????

How about anybody in support of the Cordoba House give us a summary of the Cordoba Initiative. Please???

You can tell a lot from a person by the clothes they choose to wear. If these people thought he was a muslim it could be because a) he's wearing muslim headgear and b) he was opposing their opposition to the mosque.

Wise up!

Like the Puerto Rican flag medallion the man was wearing?

I thought eveyone in America was now guaranteed health care? Isn't that what you demonRats rammed through? Why can't the 9-11 responders get the health care they need? Did some demonRat cut them out of the deal in the dirty backroom dealings?? What's the scoop?

nice mob....nice christain mob

And how do you know they're all Christians?

Oh that's right, it's ok to bash Christians but it's politically incorrect to bash muslims.

did ya ever notice when libturds gather it's a protest, and when Republicans gather it's a "mob"? I think that's funny as owl shit in yer tapioca. :lol::lol::lol:

Wise up!

Like the Puerto Rican flag medallion the man was wearing?

Are you suggesting there can be no Puerti Rican muslims?

Not at all. Are you suggesting that Puerto Rico is a country you would associate with Muslims?

Are you suggesting there can be no Puerti Rican muslims?

Not at all. Are you suggesting that Puerto Rico is a country you would associate with Muslims?

There's a lot of countries I wouldn't associate with muslims, but that doesn't mean there aren't muslims in those countries.

Yeah, I suppose he could have been one of the one of the 5000 or so Puerto Rican Muslims.

I think you are sort of right though. Some ignorant people saw a dark skinned guy wearing a Muslin looking hat walking? and got whipped up into a frenzy.

Forum List

Back