Obamination saved New Orleans

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
Watch for the media stories about New Orelans being better under Obamination....

He used his magical powers to steer Issac away from New Orelans and he downgraded it to the TS.

Bush doesn't have Obamination's magical powers and didn't save black people.

:eusa_shhh:

I noticed that Jindal was singing the "we did this all on our own" was begging the Obama administration for Federal Disaster Relief.

• Banned
Jindall isn't like Democrap politicians in LA that wait until its too late.....asshole.

I noticed that Jindal was singing the "we did this all on our own" was begging the Obama administration for Federal Disaster Relief.

• Banned
Like Rush said, the media is torn about the lack of blacks harmed by this hurricane while the GOP parties in Tampa, the original target of the hurricane.

They also know Obamination might get blamed if blacks were seen on top of their homes to be rescued from the hurricane floods.

What a bind for the liberal media....

Like Rush said, the media is torn about the lack of blacks harmed by this hurricane while the GOP parties in Tampa, the original target of the hurricane.

They also know Obamination might get blamed if blacks were seen on top of their homes to be rescued from the hurricane floods.

What a bind for the liberal media....

A delima to be sure

Poor rw's. Bush couldn't wipe his own butt without help from Rove so they're whining about how much better both FEMA and Homeland Security are run under Obama.

Obama didn't just fly over Joplin. While your veep candidate was refusing to help United States citizens, President Obama got the job done. I know because I've been there. Its really quite amazing.

Pathetic that all you've got is yet another lame assed lie from lushbo.

Since the levies didn't break there is no comparison. But I understand you need to get your fauxrage on, even if you have to make some shit up.

I think it was all the hot air coming from central Fla that blew the storm toward La. The President didn't have to use his magical powers, I understand he's saving that for the convention.

I'm sure GWB was raised to respect and care for his black brothers.

"Almost everyone I've talked to said we're going to move to Houston. What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. (Said with concern.) Everybody is so overwhelmed by all the hospitality. And so many of the peoples in the arena here, you know, they're underprivileged anyway, so this--this (she chuckles slightly) is working very well for them." --Barbara Bush 2005

Shithead, Katrina was 10x worse than this Tropical Storm.

Also, New Orleans run by a Democrap didn't properly evacuate the "black people" while school busses sat around.

Obamination dodged a bullet when this weaker hurricane, now tropical storm skirted New Orleans....but the Democraps lost their opportunity to shame the GOP for partying in Tampa, oh the horror.

Poor rw's. Bush couldn't wipe his own butt without help from Rove so they're whining about how much better both FEMA and Homeland Security are run under Obama.

Obama didn't just fly over Joplin. While your veep candidate was refusing to help United States citizens, President Obama got the job done. I know because I've been there. Its really quite amazing.

Watch for the media stories about New Orelans being better under Obamination....

He used his magical powers to steer Issac away from New Orelans and he downgraded it to the TS.

Why do you consider Obama to be the Messiah? You really shouldn't look up to ordinary men as Gods. It's not healthy.

Also, New Orleans run by a Democrap didn't properly evacuate the "black people" while school busses sat around.

Obamination dodged a bullet when this weaker hurricane, now tropical storm skirted New Orleans....but the Democraps lost their opportunity to shame the GOP for partying in Tampa, oh the horror.

As of last night, more than 661,000 Louisianans were without power.....how weak was it again?

Actually idiot, Jindall understands the Feds won't/can't do anything until he asks for their help, so he was making sure their response was timely.

He knows it will take 1-2 days for the slow Feds to get their act in gear, so he wasn't waiting like ole Nagin waited for his people to die in their homes.

So much for all that "personal responsibility" bullshit...

I'm still amazed that after three and a half years of a failed Presidency, there are still people out their who still believe Obama has magical powers.

Issac was a Cat 1 hurricane and now a tropical storm.

Katrina was a Cat 4 or 5 hurricane, idiot.

As of last night, more than 661,000 Louisianans were without power.....how weak was it again?

Sarcasm, asswipe....but I wouldn't doubt there are idiots on the left that believe he saved New Orleans with his mind.....just go find some black church praising him in the next month down in 'Orleans....

Why do you consider Obama to be the Messiah? You really shouldn't look up to ordinary men as Gods. It's not healthy.

Many thanks to Reaganism/Voodoo for putting off of levee improvements for many years before Katrina, also for the great shape of our roads, bridges,airports, railroads, sewers, electric grid, and everything else. Penny wise, pound myopic idiocy...

Last edited:
Sarcasm, asswipe....but I wouldn't doubt there are idiots on the left that believe he saved New Orleans with his mind.....just go find some black church praising him in the next month down in 'Orleans....

Do you pray to Obama since you consider him to be the Messiah? I don't get it. You know he's just a regular guy, like you and me. Well not like you as much, he has a job.

So the Army Corps of Engineers didn't blow up the levees this time??? :eusa_whistle:

Since the levies didn't break there is no comparison. But I understand you need to get your fauxrage on, even if you have to make some shit up.

I think it was all the hot air coming from central Fla that blew the storm toward La. The President didn't have to use his magical powers, I understand he's saving that for the convention.

I'm sure GWB was raised to respect and care for his black brothers.

"Almost everyone I've talked to said we're going to move to Houston. What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. (Said with concern.) Everybody is so overwhelmed by all the hospitality. And so many of the peoples in the arena here, you know, they're underprivileged anyway, so this--this (she chuckles slightly) is working very well for them." --Barbara Bush 2005

Many thanks to Reaganism/Voodoo for putting off of levee improvements for many years before Katrina, also for the great shape of our roads, bridges,airports, railroads, sewers, electric grid, and everything else. Penny wise, pound myopic idiocy...

yeah all those republican governors of LA and mayors of Nawlins, and wasnt Bill Clinton President for 8 years before katrina and after Reagan?

Forum List

Back