Obama's war on the press

No, what he DID do though was hack the computers of Journalists, hack Senate Intelligence Committee Computers and servers and put people in Jail for political reasons. Desouza and that guy who made the video about Islam so don't try and pretend that Obambi was a saint.
Sure, comrade.

When Obama went off on the White House press corps in what the press described as a "profanity laced tirade" it was total crickets.

Obama's War on The Press

We are told all day long that Trump is a fascist by the press and that he threatens a free press. Yet we are never told how other than Trump tweets what we already know, and that is the press is bias against him. CNN is there lying about such things as how Trump has created a travel ban on all Muslims, when in reality, it did not effect about 90% of Muslims in the world.

Yet Obama took some pretty nasty action against the "free press". He invaded the privacy of journalists to go after whistleblowers, much like Nixon breaking into Watergate to get the scoop on his political foes. Yet nothing was done about it, and by in large the press remained silent.

What the Left is upset over, I assume, is that Trump exercises his right to freedom of speech in defending himself, something they seek to take every day. They have taken such freedom away on college campuses around the country, they have even taken it away on such media as Facebook and Youtube, etc. And now they seek to finish us all off.

Actually this was widely covered at the time, and Obama was widely condemned for going after whistle blowers.

What Obama didn't do- which your Don the Con is doing- is to actually attack the press entirely- declaring that the press is the enemy of the people

The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it’s TRUE. I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 5, 2018

Don the Con purposely is trying to convince his gullible followers that you can't trust the press- you can only trust Trump and his loyal outlets.

Don the Con can 'exercise' his free speech- just as news outlets can.

Everyone but Omarosa....who Don the Con is very busy trying to ensure she does not exercise her free speech.

Ok, so you think Trump is worse for saying that he is at war with the media, which is true, in fact, I've seen the bias for sometime now in favor of Dims. However, you think Obama is better, even though he came after whistle blowers? In fact, 38 news groups came out against Obama for various ways he has manipulated the news.

Censorship: 38 journalism groups slam Obama's 'politically-driven suppression of news'

Sorry, there is no comparison.

Obama is why unemployment is low but you don't say that. Trump is worse and the truth today is Obama is not the president. So stop deflecting from this fact to make excuses for Trump. Because we don't hear or see any of you trumpettes posting links that state how Obama left Trump with a healthy growing economy at full employment.

Obama is why unemployment is low but you don't say that. Trump is worse and the truth today is Obama is not the president. So stop deflecting from this fact to make excuses for Trump. Because we don't hear or see any of you trumpettes posting links that state how Obama left Trump with a healthy growing economy at full employment.

Can you back up your claim with Obama policies that resulted in low unemployment during Trump's presidency? Here I'll just get this out of the way now :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No, what he DID do though was hack the computers of Journalists, hack Senate Intelligence Committee Computers and servers and put people in Jail for political reasons. Desouza and that guy who made the video about Islam so don't try and pretend that Obambi was a saint.
Sure, comrade.

I already sourced it. Go play with the children Snarkey, you aren't on anyone's level here.

I am far above your level, Doc1, and that will never change, comrade.

You Alt Right neo-fascists and Trump comrades don't get it: the rest of America, the Real America, is fed up with you, and now Mueller's report is about four weeks from now.

the press never ATTACKED/LIED/etc about Obama as they do Trump
the press/Hollywood/commercials/etc LOVE diversity/non-whites/etc

Obama's War on The Press

We are told all day long that Trump is a fascist by the press and that he threatens a free press. Yet we are never told how other than Trump tweets what we already know, and that is the press is bias against him. CNN is there lying about such things as how Trump has created a travel ban on all Muslims, when in reality, it did not effect about 90% of Muslims in the world.

Yet Obama took some pretty nasty action against the "free press". He invaded the privacy of journalists to go after whistleblowers, much like Nixon breaking into Watergate to get the scoop on his political foes. Yet nothing was done about it, and by in large the press remained silent.

What the Left is upset over, I assume, is that Trump exercises his right to freedom of speech in defending himself, something they seek to take every day. They have taken such freedom away on college campuses around the country, they have even taken it away on such media as Facebook and Youtube, etc. And now they seek to finish us all off.

Actually this was widely covered at the time, and Obama was widely condemned for going after whistle blowers.

What Obama didn't do- which your Don the Con is doing- is to actually attack the press entirely- declaring that the press is the enemy of the people

The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it’s TRUE. I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!

Don the Con purposely is trying to convince his gullible followers that you can't trust the press- you can only trust Trump and his loyal outlets.

Everyone but Omarosa....who Don the Con is very busy trying to ensure she does not exercise her free speech.

Ok, so you think Trump is worse for saying that he is at war with the media, which is true, in fact, I've seen the bias for sometime now in favor of Dims. However, you think Obama is better, even though he came after whistle blowers? In fact, 38 news groups came out against Obama for various ways he has manipulated the news.

Censorship: 38 journalism groups slam Obama's 'politically-driven suppression of news'

This is how I know that Obama was clueless about economics

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Back in early January, when Barack Obama was still President-elect, two of his chief economic advisers — leading proponents of a stimulus bill — predicted that the passage of a large economic-aid package would boost the economy and keep the unemployment rate below 8%. It hasn't quite worked out that way. Last month, the jobless rate in the U.S. hit 9.5%, the highest level it has reached since 1983

By his own measure it shows how clueless he really is.

Now you can believe that it took 8 years of Obama to finally have an uptick in the economy, that is up to you.

Just know that most people don't.

I am far above your level, Doc1, and that will never change, comrade.

You Alt Right neo-fascists and Trump comrades don't get it: the rest of America, the Real America, is fed up with you, and now Mueller's report is about four weeks from now.

I own you, I always have. You are a slave to the false binary system. I'm not. I didn't vote for Rump and I didn't root for Jeb. You are a Hillary loving coward who hides behind his computer and pretends to be relevant. You're a lonely man who lives on here because you can't sustain a marriage.

Can you back up your claim with Obama policies that resulted in low unemployment during Trump's presidency? Here I'll just get this out of the way now :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Unemployment was 4.7 - 4.8 when Trump took office. A drop of almost 6 percent down from 10 percent. Unemployment was falling when Trump took office. During Trump unemployment has fallen just 0.8 of 1 percent.

C-nWKd-VYAAAst2.jpg

170505135848-trump-unemployment-05052017-780x439.jpg

Obama's War on The Press

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Back in early January, when Barack Obama was still President-elect, two of his chief economic advisers — leading proponents of a stimulus bill — predicted that the passage of a large economic-aid package would boost the economy and keep the unemployment rate below 8%. It hasn't quite worked out that way. Last month, the jobless rate in the U.S. hit 9.5%, the highest level it has reached since 1983

Now you can believe that it took 8 years of Obama to finally have an uptick in the economy, that is up to you.

8 years to have an uptick in the economy? Not by any measure. Except someone totally blinded by partisanship
Unemployment rates- January by year.
Obama took office in 2009 with 7.8% unemployment- and left office in 2017- with 4.8% unemployment- with employment going down from October 2009 onwards.
2008 5.0
2009 7.8
2010 9.8
2011 9.1
2012 8.3
2013 8.0
2014 6.6
2015 5.7
2016 4.9
2017 4.8
2018 4.1

What else? The stock market?

170105185104-05-obama-economy-stock-market-780x439.jpg

Tell us again how you truly believe that it took 8 years of Obama's Presidency to see an 'uptick' in the economy.

Because I need a good laugh.

Obama's War on The Press

obama wanted to change how news was reported.

trump just wants people to report news and stop bitching 24x7.

Obama's War on The Press

Obama inherited a depression idiot. Trump inherited a healthy economy.

Obama's War on The Press

obama wanted to change how news was reported.

trump just wants people to report news and stop bitching 24x7.

The news is being reported. Trump wants the news to praise/worship him.

Obama's War on The Press

lol

"
Senator Dianne Feinstein: CIA Hacked Congress and Possibly 'Violated' Constitution"

"
In 2014, the CIA got caught spying on Senate Intelligence Committee staffers, though CIA Director John Brennan had explicitly denied that.

There were also wiretaps on then-Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) in 2011 under Obama. The same happened under President George W. Bush to former Congresswoman Jane Harman (D-Calif.).

Journalists have been targeted, too. This internal email, exposed by WikiLeaks, should give everyone chills. It did me."

The government subsequently got caught monitoring journalists at Fox News, The Associated Press, and, as I allege in a federal lawsuit, my computers while I worked as an investigative correspondent at CBS News. On Aug. 7, 2013, CBS News publicly announced:

… correspondent Sharyl Attkisson’s computer was hacked by ‘an unauthorized, external, unknown party on multiple occasions,’ confirming Attkisson’s previous revelation of the hacking.

It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
https://nypost.com/2014/10/27/ex-cbs-reporter-government-related-entity-bugged-my-computer/
Sharyl Attkisson: IG's Office Swapped Out My Hard Drive After Fed Agents Hacked My Computer
The video of Sharyl Attkisson getting "hacked" actually just shows a stuck delete key

I can bitch slap you all day long kid.

Obama's War on The Press

The government subsequently got caught monitoring journalists at Fox News, The Associated Press, and, as I allege in a federal lawsuit, my computers while I worked as an investigative correspondent at CBS News. On Aug. 7, 2013, CBS News publicly announced:

… correspondent Sharyl Attkisson’s computer was hacked by ‘an unauthorized, external, unknown party on multiple occasions,’ confirming Attkisson’s previous revelation of the hacking.

It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
https://nypost.com/2014/10/27/ex-cbs-reporter-government-related-entity-bugged-my-computer/
Sharyl Attkisson: IG's Office Swapped Out My Hard Drive After Fed Agents Hacked My Computer
The video of Sharyl Attkisson getting "hacked" actually just shows a stuck delete key

I can bitch slap you all day long kid.

LOL_ just like Don the Con you do love Fake News.

Not one of those links offer anything more than Attkisson's opinion- and supposed anonymous sources- you know- anonymous sources like the ones your Don the Con says are fake news. Dismissed by the OIG and her lawsuit has gone nowhere.

Let me know when you want to flail your hands around like a little bitch again.

Forum List

Back