Obama's war on the press

Obama is why unemployment is low but you don't say that. Trump is worse and the truth today is Obama is not the president. So stop deflecting from this fact to make excuses for Trump. Because we don't hear or see any of you trumpettes posting links that state how Obama left Trump with a healthy growing economy at full employment.

Can you back up your claim with Obama policies that resulted in low unemployment during Trump's presidency? Here I'll just get this out of the way now :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Unemployment was 4.7 - 4.8 when Trump took office. A drop of almost 6 percent down from 10 percent. Unemployment was falling when Trump took office. During Trump unemployment has fallen just 0.8 of 1 percent.

C-nWKd-VYAAAst2.jpg

170505135848-trump-unemployment-05052017-780x439.jpg

I asked you for Obama policies and you have nothing, shocker. Just admit it, Obama's policies were jobs killing corporation hating filthy scumbag liberal policies that did nothing for the economy.

Obama's War on The Press

We are told all day long that Trump is a fascist by the press and that he threatens a free press. Yet we are never told how other than Trump tweets what we already know, and that is the press is bias against him. CNN is there lying about such things as how Trump has created a travel ban on all Muslims, when in reality, it did not effect about 90% of Muslims in the world.

Yet Obama took some pretty nasty action against the "free press". He invaded the privacy of journalists to go after whistleblowers, much like Nixon breaking into Watergate to get the scoop on his political foes. Yet nothing was done about it, and by in large the press remained silent.

What the Left is upset over, I assume, is that Trump exercises his right to freedom of speech in defending himself, something they seek to take every day. They have taken such freedom away on college campuses around the country, they have even taken it away on such media as Facebook and Youtube, etc. And now they seek to finish us all off.

You obviously have not been paying attention. The left is not the least bit concerned about Trump's exercise of his First Amendment rights. The left is concerned about Trump's attacks on First Amendment rights.

"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!" -Donald J. Trump

Trump told a group of veterans who had sworn an oath to defend our Constitution from enemies, foreign and domestic, "Don't believe the crap you hear from these people -- the fake news. What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

Trump has refused to answer reporters' questions for a month. The media is the eyes and ears of the American people.

Trump punished a certain former CIA director because he exercised his First Amendment rights. Trump is threatening to do the same with nine other former officials. Everyone of them have one thing in common. They are all Trump critics. Trump intends to punish those who are critical of him through the use of freedom of speech.

That is what the left is concerned about.

Forum List

Back