Obama's trip a failure

Wow

Rookie
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
Obama's publicity stunt in the Mideast has been a total failure and a waste of the taxpayer's money! Americans want change!

FOXNews.com - FOX News Poll: No Bounce for Obama From Overseas Trip - Polls | AP Polls | Gallup Poll | Opinion Polls
FOX News Poll: No Bounce for Obama From Overseas Trip

Thursday, July 24, 2008

By Dana Blanton

The significant news coverage Barack Obama is receiving on his foreign trip has not translated into a bounce in his numbers, a just-released FOX News poll shows. Obama now holds the slimmest possible edge over John McCain, leading by just 41 percent - 40 percent in a head-to-head contest. In fact, Obama’s support is down slightly from his 45 percent - 41 percent advantage last month.

Opinion Dynamics Corp. conducted the national telephone poll of 900 registered voters for FOX News from July 22 to July 23. During that time Obama was traveling in Jordan, Israel and Palestinian territories. In the days before the poll was taken Obama had been touring Afghanistan and Iraq. The poll has a 3-point error margin.

Obama's publicity stunt in the Mideast has been a total failure and a waste of the taxpayer's money! Americans want change!

FOXNews.com - FOX News Poll: No Bounce for Obama From Overseas Trip - Polls | AP Polls | Gallup Poll | Opinion Polls

Thursday, July 24, 2008

By Dana Blanton

The significant news coverage Barack Obama is receiving on his foreign trip has not translated into a bounce in his numbers, a just-released FOX News poll shows. Obama now holds the slimmest possible edge over John McCain, leading by just 41 percent - 40 percent in a head-to-head contest. In fact, Obama’s support is down slightly from his 45 percent - 41 percent advantage last month.

Opinion Dynamics Corp. conducted the national telephone poll of 900 registered voters for FOX News from July 22 to July 23. During that time Obama was traveling in Jordan, Israel and Palestinian territories. In the days before the poll was taken Obama had been touring Afghanistan and Iraq. The poll has a 3-point error margin.

Give it time stupid.

Are we waiting for a terror attack on US soil?

Ask McCain. They say it will help them.

And ask PNAC. They said it would help them push their radical agenda, that didn't help you economically ya broke ass.:eusa_shhh: we will fix America for you. Don't worry bitch.

I found this in your article. I'm somewhat shocked that 20 percent of republicans are completely fucking morons.

Is Obama a Christian or a Muslim?

A majority thinks talk of Obama being a Muslim is just that – talk. Some 57 percent say Obama is a Christian and disregard comments about him being a Muslim as rumor. One in ten 10 percent believe Obama is a Muslim. Another 27 percent are unsure.

Majorities of Democrats (71 percent) and independents (59 percent) believe Obama is a Christian. Republicans (20 percent) are much more likely than independents (7 percent) and Democrats (5 percent) to believe Obama is secretly a Muslim.

Just under half — 49 percent — think McCain’s time in a North Vietnamese prisoner of war camp would make him a better president and 11 percent say that experience would make him a worse president. One third (33 percent) say McCain’s five years in captivity would make no difference to his ability to serve as president.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

By Dana Blanton

Not surprising.

An American giving a speech in Berlin... Talk about lame, boring, tired, uninspiring, etc, etc, etc.

His speech was fucking gay, full of purple prose. JFK and Ronald Reagan's Berlin speeches waxed his booty.

"People of Berlin -- people of the world -- this is our moment. This is our time."

Who the fuck says shit like that?

Last edited:
Not surprising.

An American giving a speech in Berlin... Talk about lame, boring, tired, uninspiring, etc, etc, etc.

His speech was fucking gay, full of purple prose. JFK and Ronald Reagan's Berlin speeches waxed his booty.

"People of Berlin -- people of the world -- this is our moment. This is our time."

The next president of the United States....

Not surprising.

Who will play him on SNL for the next 8 years? :eusa_pray:

WOW, you can keep telling yourself it was a failure, it wont make it so. Seemed like an over all win for Obama to me, save for one major misstep with the undivided comment.

I found this in your article. I'm somewhat shocked that 20 percent of republicans are completely fucking morons.

Is Obama a Christian or a Muslim?

A majority thinks talk of Obama being a Muslim is just that – talk. Some 57 percent say Obama is a Christian and disregard comments about him being a Muslim as rumor. One in ten 10 percent believe Obama is a Muslim. Another 27 percent are unsure.

Majorities of Democrats (71 percent) and independents (59 percent) believe Obama is a Christian. Republicans (20 percent) are much more likely than independents (7 percent) and Democrats (5 percent) to believe Obama is secretly a Muslim.

Just under half — 49 percent — think McCain’s time in a North Vietnamese prisoner of war camp would make him a better president and 11 percent say that experience would make him a worse president. One third (33 percent) say McCain’s five years in captivity would make no difference to his ability to serve as president.
Am I missing something here? It seems 80% of Republicans know better. Only 71% of Democrats. Even less, 59% of independents.

Which translates to 29% of Democrats and 49% of Independents think Obama a Muslim. The Republicans get it 'right' more often than not.

purly for value of spactacle the Spech given in Berlin was an excellent PR move
and once agian Obama can talk in these lofty terms about things most people agree on without really proposing anything of substance
inspite of the fact that it really does nothing for the poles McCain standing in a grocery store in the Cheese Isles might be more important to the welfare of the american Economy
however I think just from a purely political standpoint this round goes to Obama
I'm not sure if your McCain how your deal with Obamamania
peeling back the layers Obama states openly he's going to Afghanistan to essentially confirm policy he's allready set in stone assuming troops on the ground are going to tell him what he wishes to hear
meaning he'll only listen to what he want's to hear anyway.
I'm amazed that stunts like this work but to most sheeple I think they do

Am I missing something here? It seems 80% of Republicans know better. Only 71% of Democrats. Even less, 59% of independents.

Which translates to 29% of Democrats and 49% of Independents think Obama a Muslim. The Republicans get it 'right' more often than not.

5 percent of democrats think he's secretely a muslim. 20 percent of republicans think he is secretely a muslim. It's right there, in the middle of the article.

I expected about 2-5 percent of people to be completely fucking stupid, but not 20. I guess Fox's hard work is finally starting to pay off...

"Obama can talk in these lofty terms about things most people agree on"

That's called leadership, my friend.

Forum List

Back