Cbs Covers Up For Mccain

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
MOVEON.ORG

This Tuesday, the media did it again: CBS watched McCain say things about Iraq that were clearly, factually wrong—and they let it slide.

But this time, they took it one step further. CBS covered up McCain's mistakes by editing his statements out of the video—in violation of their own standards.1

Ironically, John McCain is now saying the media are too soft on Barack Obama. But if Obama showed himself to be as uninformed on his top issue as McCain did on Iraq, the media would have a field day. In fact, this is just the latest of many times the media ignored McCain's mis-statements, flip-flops, and extreme positions. It has to stop.

Can you watch this video showing CBS's coverup, and sign a message demanding that CBS correct the record on the air? When you sign, you can also join our new 2008 Media Accountability Team. Click here—and then please forward this email to others:

http://www.moveon.org/r?r=3974&id=13323-8041595-cFZ8zfx&t=5

MOVEON.ORG

This Tuesday, the media did it again: CBS watched McCain say things about Iraq that were clearly, factually wrong—and they let it slide.

But this time, they took it one step further. CBS covered up McCain's mistakes by editing his statements out of the video—in violation of their own standards.1

Ironically, John McCain is now saying the media are too soft on Barack Obama. But if Obama showed himself to be as uninformed on his top issue as McCain did on Iraq, the media would have a field day. In fact, this is just the latest of many times the media ignored McCain's mis-statements, flip-flops, and extreme positions. It has to stop.

Can you watch this video showing CBS's coverup, and sign a message demanding that CBS correct the record on the air? When you sign, you can also join our new 2008 Media Accountability Team. Click here—and then please forward this email to others:

http://www.moveon.org/r?r=3974&id=13323-8041595-cFZ8zfx&t=5

Wow moveon.org eh, now there is an unbiased source :)

The slip up was edited.. there is no doubt about that... whether purposeful or accidental, who knows... a 13 minute interview was edited to about three mins... the only thing we do know is that kate needs a new job...

I agree, the media does ignore many of McCain's babbling statements. I think they are afraid of being labeled ageist.

I agree, the media does ignore many of McCain's babbling statements. I think they are afraid of being labeled ageist.

Good one! Did you know Bobo hates people who only make 45k a year or less, oh wait he does not hate them, he just thinks they are all stupid.

Good one! Did you know Bobo hates people who only make 45k a year or less, oh wait he does not hate them, he just thinks they are all stupid.

Can you keep a secret? Most people in your tax bracket don't vote against their own best interests. :eusa_shhh:

And most half jews don't vote for racists like bob barr. :eusa_shhh:

I won't tell on you. :eusa_shhh:

ummmmm yeah. :eek:

Here is some more liberal media for ya.

On Glenn Beck, Ben Stein, while discussing Sen. Barack Obama's plan to deliver his speech accepting the Democratic presidential nomination at Denver's Invesco Field, stated that he did not "like the idea of Senator Obama giving his acceptance speech in front of 75,000 wildly cheering people." Stein further stated: "Seventy-five-thousand people at an outdoor sports palace, well, that's something the Fuehrer would have done."

Media Matters - Stein on Obama's convention speech: "Seventy-five-thousand people at an outdoor sports palace, well, that's something the Fuehrer would have done"

:cuckoo:

It is so obvious that McCain is making factual mistakes, that's he's running out of steam, that he's just too old for this grinding job he's running for...

Honestly, I think he's a good man and this job would kill him.

Piling on is pointless.

Anyone who is paying attention can see he's not the right guy for the job, now.

A decade ago, he'd have been right for the job, but now?

He's just too damned beat up by life.

Give him a break.

It is so obvious that McCain is making factual mistakes, that's he's running out of steam, that he's just too old for this grinding job he's running for...

Honestly, I think he's a good man and this job would kill him.

Piling on is pointless.

Anyone who is paying attention can see he's not the right guy for the job, now.

A decade ago, he'd have been right for the job, but now?

He's just too damned beat up by life.

Give him a break.

Not when the polls show he's only behind 41 to 47%. Reagan had elzheimer in his second term and look how great he did. :lol:

Well are you half Christian? Because last I checked, jewish is a religion, not a country or nationality. What got you to become half Israeli?

well check again, Jew is used to refer to both a religion and a race(Hebrew). Besides you said I was half Jew not Half Israeli.

My mother made me a citizen of Israel when I was 2, I had no say in the matter. I was raised Christian, and now think of myself as agnostic, but once again, I have said this before, all you would need to do is actually read to know that.

Forum List

Back