Obama's Speech Today Was SPOT ON!!

We're NOT going to tax those of us who are most vulnerable and are going to ask those of us who have PROFITED the most from the system to PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

It's all about SHARED SACRIFICE.

Remember that Republicans?

Kudos Obama...way to win back your support.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
beatlemania.jpg

MY profits are my profits. I'm the one who created the business plan, took out the loan, worked 80 to 100 hours a week and took all the risk. I did it to make a profit. I hired you because MY business was a success and I need help to satisfy the demand. I'm trading you a wage for your time and ability. Make no mistake that you somehow shared the risk and are due a larger portion of MY profits. Taking money from me for having initiative and giving it to you for showing up on time is NOT shared sacrifice. I have no obligation to give you more and you have no right to it. Go start your own damn business.
Then I hired tax accountants, lawyers, insurance agents, formed LLCs and trusts, just so I could navigate the leech infested waters of federal, state and local bureaucracies.

And then the liberoidal douchebags turn around bemoan the vanishing middle class?!?!?!?

They'll likely claim that all those tax accountant, lawyers, and insurance agents are adding to the middle class ranks. It's how the government Saves OR Creates Jobs!

We're NOT going to tax those of us who are most vulnerable and are going to ask those of us who have PROFITED the most from the system to PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

:

Just what is it that the welfare sponges have sacrificed?

:

Just what is it that the welfare sponges have sacrificed?

Nothing unless whining for their poor choices in life was a commodity? They'd be millionaires...

Umm "those of us who are most vulnerable" Pay no Federal Taxes WOW ya that was spot on :clap2:

The top 1% of the job creators are already paying 38% in federal income taxes. 47% of citizens pay NOTHING, and if they are "entitled" to earned income, actually receive refunds of the "taxpayer's money." Real fair. When did raising taxes in a recession EVER stimulate the economy?

What is their fair share?.....Please enlighten us...:confused:

The debt is too large for gimmicks

ALL Areas must be up for scrutiny including taxes, social security, the military, entitlements.....

GOP wants to balance the budget on Medicare, Planned Parenthood and Public TV

I agree, everything should be up for cuts. You comment about the GOP, but Obama thinks he is going to balance the budget by cutting the Military and raising taxes on the rich.

Not very realistic either.

Umm "those of us who are most vulnerable" Pay no Federal Taxes WOW ya that was spot on :clap2:

The top 1% of the job creators are already paying 38% in federal income taxes. 47% of citizens pay NOTHING, and if they are "entitled" to earned income, actually receive refunds of the "taxpayer's money." Real fair. When did raising taxes in a recession EVER stimulate the economy?

Answer? Never. What so many fail to recognize is that NO government has ever spent itself into prosperity by taxing producers.

Producers cease activity...Economy goes bust.

Gubmint is left to take it literally at the point of a gun.

As to your post here?

*Board Rules, prohibition, REP*...

Forum List

Back