Obama's Secretary of Defense Declares Trump Islam Speech Better Than Obama's

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Oh, the 'haters' aren't going to like this one....

Trump’s Islam Speech Was Better Than Obama’s, His Own Secretary Of Defense Admits

"Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates contrasted President Donald Trump’s Sunday speech on Islam to the 2009 Cairo speech by former President Barack Obama, at a Foundation for Defense of Democracies conference Tuesday.

It clearly set us on a different, and in my view better path, than President Obama’s Cairo speech,” Gates declared."

Trump’s Islam Speech Was Better Than Obama’s, His Own Secretary Of Defense Admits

"Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates contrasted President Donald Trump’s Sunday speech on Islam to the 2009 Cairo speech by former President Barack Obama, at a Foundation for Defense of Democracies conference Tuesday.

It clearly set us on a different, and in my view better path, than President Obama’s Cairo speech,” Gates declared."

Let's hope for a better path.

WOW!!! THAT'S JUST SO AWESOME!!!

All Democratic speeches, bad, bad, bad.

All Republican speeches, good, good, good.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Of course it's better. Obama was a professional politician, and not a very good one until David Axelrod took charge of him, who had no real vision or understanding of America's place in the world, no understanding of how to use power or the limitations of power. Obama's world view began and ended with how to win elections, and everything between elections was aimed at winning the next election.

President Trump, on the other hand, has a clear view of what he hopes to accomplish for America and is determined to pursue it even if it doesn't play well in the polls. On the world stage, America was lost for eight years, but now America is back.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Why are you targeting ME with your childish rant today? I am not the one who opined Trump's speech was better that Barry's - his own Sect of Defense did.

Quick, run to your safe space, snowflake. :p

SSDD

Your post made me think of this story - it is basically about YOU:

Notre Dame Grads Say They Walked Out Because Pence Made Them Feel 'Unsafe'

"Two University of Notre Dame students who joined the walkout during Vice President Mike Pence’s commencement speech Sunday said they left because Pence made people feel “unsafe.”

Their feeling 'unsafe', so much that they felt they had to walk out, had nothing to do with facts but had everything to do with the fact that these grown adult graduates who are about to step out into the world - into a country where Freedom of Speech is protected and where they will most assuredly come into contact with people who exercise that right by expressing views that do not reflect their own - are not CAPABLE / READY / PREPARED to step out into such a world . country.

These snowflakes are so fragile and un-prepared, they are not ready to stand in someone's presence and listen to someone with different views.

That seems to be YOU, snowflake. When you come into contact with people with different views you react in such a childish manner rather than seek to discuss issues as a adult.

Tell me, did you / do you go to Notre Dame, by chance? :p

That Gates would believe a word Trump said is a death blow to his otherwise good reputation.
You can look at it another way if you want: Gates simply stated that Trump's BS was better than Obama's BS. :p

SSDD

"Two University of Notre Dame students who joined the walkout during Vice President Mike Pence’s commencement speech Sunday said they left because Pence made people feel “unsafe.”

Their feeling 'unsafe', so much that they felt they had to walk out, had nothing to do with facts but had everything to do with the fact that these grown adult graduates who are about to step out into the world - into a country where Freedom of Speech is protected and where they will most assuredly come into contact with people who exercise that right by expressing views that do not reflect their own - are not CAPABLE / READY / PREPARED to step out into such a world . country.

These snowflakes are so fragile and un-prepared, they are not ready to stand in someone's presence and listen to someone with different views.

That seems to be YOU, snowflake. When you come into contact with people with different views you react in such a childish manner rather than seek to discuss issues as a adult.

I own you now. All day long, for the foreseeable future, I will be in your head driving you crazy until I decide I have had enough fun.

Every time you create a post, you will be thinking to yourself, is The VOR is going to respond. LOL. I own you.

SSDD

I own you now. All day long, for the foreseeable future, I will be in your head driving you crazy until I decide I have had enough fun.

Every time you create a post, you will be thinking to yourself, is The VOR is going to respond. LOL. I own you.
Whatever makes you feel 'safe', creepy snowflake.....

Gates was actually Bush's pick. Obama just kept him on. So, dipstick, quit trying to claim Gates was a Democrat supporter. My God you people are ignorant.

What is the Trump plan? - Get the Middle East counties to help fight terrorism & we will let them be so they can behead their citizens, slaughter gays, treat women like shit using the weapons we sell to them.

The Daily Caller? Alt right lies and fake news.

The Notre Dame grads walked out because Pence is odious. They don't need to hear his "different ideas". Pence has been clear on his beliefs.

Pence believe in "conversion therapy" for homosexuals despite volumes of research which says it doesn't work and it's harmful.

He can't be alone with a woman who isn't his wife, without a minder - just like the Saudis.

This is not a man I have any interest in listening to either.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Except Obama meant what he said and Trump said what he was told to which completely contradicted all previous statements on Islam.

I agree with Trump's approach, I just find it ironic that the conservatives here during the last 8 years sure haven't had a problem putting the blame for the situation in the Mid-East on Obama and the U.S. instead of the governments of the Muslim countries. They rightfully hooted and hollered against Obama's apology tour and then basically agreed that everything bad that took place over there was America's fault.

I agree with Trump's approach, I just find it ironic that the conservatives here during the last 8 years sure haven't had a problem putting the blame for the situation in the Mid-East on Obama and the U.S. instead of the governments of the Muslim countries. They rightfully hooted and hollered against Obama's apology tour and then basically agreed that everything bad that took place over there was America's fault.
The apology tour? Wow, you dipsticks don't ever stop. To pretend our actions had nothing to do with it is naive & outright stupid.

Except Obama meant what he said and Trump said what he was told to which completely contradicted all previous statements on Islam.

Yeah, that is TOTALLY it! Nailed it!

Cripes, lol.

Of course the governments are at fault, but Obama's approach to terrorism was a complete failure.

STRENGTH is respected in the Middle East, not weakness, appeasement, etc. I am speaking from personal experience. Obama projected weakness through his 'apology tours', his refusal to even use the terms 'radical Islam', his protecting / defending / making excuses for terrorist attacks, etc...and financing, supplying, arming, training, defending, protecting terrorists and dragging the US into 2 Un-Constitutional Wars without Congressional authorization to do so which resulted in benefitting terrorists did not earn any respect with them.

Remaining at the negotiating table with the nation that is one of the leading supporter / supplier of terrorism in the Middle East while that nation mocked the President, threatened to destroy the US, and whose military practiced bombing US aircraft carriers was not a show of strength. Not having the courage to even ASK for US hostages to be part of the lopsided personal treaty that benefitted Iran was not a show of strength. It was weakness, appeasement....

Sending out your US Attorney General to threaten US citizens with prosecution for exercising their Constitutionally Protected RIGHT of Free Speech by saying anything the administration decided might 'offend Muslims' after a terrorist attack that killed 7 Americans is a sign of appeasement, weakness, of (IMO) being more concerned for Islamic extremists than Americans.

Openly MOCKING US citizens while abroad by declaring Americans are just afraid of widows and orphans AFTER our Intel Community has warned ISIS has already infiltrated refugee numbers and right BEFORE a terrorist kills 7 Americans in Ca is NOT showing strength against terrorists.

I have little doubt that had the UK attack happened in the US and Obama was still President he would have most probably called it another case of 'Workplace Violence'.

Forum List

Back