Obama's REALLY Tightening his Belt in this Tough Times...

24 rounds of golf in NINE MONTHS? Is that a big deal.

Bush took more vacation time than any president in history. Sometimes even an entire MONTH. And someone compares that to 24 rounds of GOLF? It's a joke, right?

24 rounds of golf in NINE MONTHS? Is that a big deal.

Bush took more vacation time than any president in history. Sometimes even an entire MONTH. And someone compares that to 24 rounds of GOLF? It's a joke, right?

Come on...let the KMAN have his outrage

3 rounds of golf a month is unimaginable to the wingnuts who want Obama chained to his desk

Don't shoot the messenger.... Sorry you don't like that this story puts a bad light on your Messiah.... By the way, the same Messiah that hasn't done ONE thing in 9 months except spend money irresponsibly with nothing to show for it...

If you are happy about that then you have other issues...

I wish Obama played even more golf. Anything that keeps him away from the Oval Office is fine with me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Don't shoot the messenger.... Sorry you don't like that this story puts a bad light on your Messiah.... By the way, the same Messiah that hasn't done ONE thing in 9 months except spend money irresponsibly with nothing to show for it...

It just seems that way. Believe me, it's going to take a LONG time to fix and clean up 8 years of Republican disasters. They were like Midas, only everything turned to "sh*t.

Fema
EPA
Justice Department
Military readiness
VA Hospitals
The economy

Everything. They were thorough. They missed nothing.

Golfing while our kids our dying is now a good thing according to the warped Hopey Changeys. Yikes!

Look for the Hopey Changeys to spin this as "Petty" and "Unimportant." However i still remember how important it was for these same people to rant & rave daily about the previous President playing "Too Much" Golf while our kids were dying. What a scam. :(

24 games in nine months? And this is news . . . . how?

Not only is Obama playing golf three times a month

But he eats dinner, sleeps and reads while we are paying him to be President

Thank god we have the wing-nuts to keep track of these things

24 games in nine months? And this is news . . . . how?

Not only is Obama playing golf three times a month

But he eats dinner, sleeps and reads while we are paying him to be President

Thank god we have the wing-nuts to keep track of these things

OMG, I heard he drank 4 bottles of water and had to pee 6 times one day last week. Oh the horror!

I'm no Obama fan but . . . . this is ridiculous. And it's the second thread on it. :rolleyes:

Yea but it wasn't so "ridiculous" back when you same Hopey Changeys were ranting & raving daily about the previous President playing "Too Much" Golf while our kids were dying no? The Hopey Changeys really have become the lowest of the low when it comes to their dishonesty & hypocrisy. Now it's suddenly just so wonderful that our President is playing so much Golf while our kids are dying. What a sad scam. :(

Last edited:
Yea but it wasn't so "ridiculous" back when you same Hopey Changeys were ranting & raving daily about the previous President playing "Too Much" Golf while our kids were dying no? The Hopey Changeys really have become the lowest of the low when it comes to disingenuous hypocrisy. Now it's suddenly just so wonderful that our President is playing so much Golf while our kids are dying. What a sad scam. :(

Speaking only for myself - and you know I'm no Hopey Changey type, Lib - it's petty and ridiculous on both sides. More important things going on to give this any more attention.

And the right complaining about Obama playing golf makes them just as bad as the left complaining when Bush played golf.

Last edited:

Sorry, I disagree with you on this K. I'm no Obama fan but I find this petty and ridiculous. They blasted Bush for playing golf while our soldiers died at war too, didn't they? This just makes the right and the left both look petty.

Forum List

Back