Obama's REALLY Tightening his Belt in this Tough Times...

Obama voters....

Do you guys still think this guy really cares about you and your financial situation???

POLITICO CLICK: President Obama ties George W. Bush on golf - Patrick Gavin

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture923-who-cares.jpg

And I'm sure that Bush wrangled more steer in his first month in office than Obama has done in 9 months.

BFW!

Don't shoot the messenger.... Sorry you don't like that this story puts a bad light on your Messiah.... By the way, the same Messiah that hasn't done ONE thing in 9 months except spend money irresponsibly with nothing to show for it...

If you are happy about that then you have other issues...

It just seems that way. Believe me, it's going to take a LONG time to fix and clean up 8 years of Republican disasters. They were like Midas, only everything turned to "sh*t.

Fema
EPA
Justice Department
Military readiness
VA Hospitals
The economy

Everything. They were thorough. They missed nothing.

so you think big mouth overhyped his promises? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He sucks at golf as much as he does playing the President. Lousy swing, no timing, can't think his way around a golf course. I would imagine his ego is making him play the Championship tees when in actuality, he should be hitting from the ladies tee.

Obama voters....

Do you guys still think this guy really cares about you and your financial situation???

Lets see,
Nero fiddled while Rome burned;

Bush read "My Pet Goat" while the WTC burned;

And, Obama played golf while right wing trolls blamed him for taking too much on.

Seems President Obama can multi-task; a quality that may prevent future fires.

Taking too much on? He's not doing shit!! He's out playing golf when he should be making decisions about what he's going to do in Afghanistan and how he's going to create the millions of jobs he's promised along with a half a dozen other pomises he's made and hasn't kept.

You fucking liberals are the biggest idiots I've ever seen.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Obama voters....

Lets see,
Nero fiddled while Rome burned;

Bush read "My Pet Goat" while the WTC burned;

And, Obama played golf while right wing trolls blamed him for taking too much on.

Seems President Obama can multi-task; a quality that may prevent future fires.

What do you Think Obama would have done on the 11th if he was Reading to Kids when he Found out?...

:)

peace...

BREAKING NEWS: Obama reads fiction while shitting.

The travesty!!!

He should either hold it, or at least be on a conference call when he is having a BM.

OK, so now that makes two ways for Gen McChrystal to get face time with Obama: appear on Letterman or go golfing

I don't think anyone honestly cares about this. Presidents are never really on "vacation" either. Their whole entourage is always with him and he'll be able to make decisions wherever he is.

It is kind of funny to see the liberals, who blasted Bush for all his vacation and golf time, now defend the Hussein.

I don't think anyone honestly cares about this. Presidents are never really on "vacation" either. Their whole entourage is always with him and he'll be able to make decisions wherever he is.

It is kind of funny to see the liberals, who blasted Bush for all his vacation and golf time, now defend the Hussein.

EXACTLY what this is about...

The Dishonesty and Hypocrisy of the Left.

peace...

Damn!

If Obama only knew it was this easy....If he had devoted the money he spent on a round of golf and sent it to the treasury, all of our economic woes would be over

EXACTLY what this is about...

The Dishonesty and Hypocrisy of the Left.

peace...

Is it possible you will ever understand the difference between a lie and what you do not want to know?

it shows media bias....they hounded bush for golf, vacations....but nothing on this...assuming its true...

The criticism Bush received was for his blunders. He could have done anything he wanted ...the door was wide open...he had all of the political capital one could imagine ..and this simpleton chose a war based on lies. Thousands of people and our treasury wasted.

Who has Obama killed foolishly?

What you are doing wether you know it or not is piece by peice... paper cut by paper cut insuring that we Americans will never allow your kind and your moron leaders run as much as a lawn mower on the grounds of the white house in our future.

My hope is that some how..some way the moron neo cons will abandon the republican party..blaming the GOP for thier own shortcomings of course...and the GOP will re-emerge free from the fundimentalist grip offering a reasoned and active solution to the problems our country faces.

Forum List

Back