Obama's plan for gun control...

Another deliberate, epic failure to address the point of post you responded to.
Really - why do you bother posting at all?
Look. I own a gun. But I would prefer not to. I have a gun for home defense and if the government wants to take it away, they're welcome to it. I certainly could not resist an armed cadre by myself, and neither can you.

A couple things that tell me you are full of shit.
You own a gun but you prefer not too. No one has forced you to buy a gun.
And you would gladly give your gun up if the government would come and get it? That defeats your purpose for having a gun in the first place. Do you somehow think it makes you safer from your original intent for having a gun, just because the government took it?

You are a liar if you say you have a gun.

I have a gun too..

I really don't fantasize about it protecting me from evil bad guys

Another deliberate, epic failure to address the point of post you responded to.
Really - why do you bother posting at all?
Look. I own a gun. But I would prefer not to. I have a gun for home defense and if the government wants to take it away, they're welcome to it. I certainly could not resist an armed cadre by myself, and neither can you.

And you would gladly give your gun up if the government would come and get it? That defeats your purpose for having a gun in the first place. Do you somehow think it makes you safer from your original intent for having a gun, just because the government took it?

I bought a gun last Christmas because there has been a rash of burglaries in my neighborhood. I HATE the idea of having a gun in the house. I was not raised around guns. I do not connect well with that "gun culture". I hate my gun and dearly wish I did not have to have it anywhere near me.

I further realize that I am powerless should I be confronted with an armed cadre bent on taking that gun from me. I do not stand a chance, and neither do you. If the government came to my house and demanded my gun, shooting at them would only result in another tragic headline. No glory, no heroism, no macho head trip. Just a dead civilian. And it's high time you realized that you are not the exception.

I bought a gun last Christmas because there has been a rash of burglaries in my neighborhood. I HATE the idea of having a gun in the house. I was not raised around guns. I do not connect well with that "gun culture". I hate my gun and dearly wish I did not have to have it anywhere near me.

I further realize that I am powerless should I be confronted with an armed cadre bent on taking that gun from me. I do not stand a chance, and neither do you. If the government came to my house and demanded my gun, shooting at them would only result in another tragic headline. No glory, no heroism, no macho head trip. Just a dead civilian. And it's high time you realized that you are not the exception.

:eusa_whistle: horse shit.

I have a gun too..

I don't fantasize about it either I don't even think about it. You react the way you have been trained to defend yourself.

Because you are Superman? You are the ONE American who can defeat the United States Marine Corps single handed? Who the hell are you kidding other than yourself?

Because you are Superman? You are the ONE American who can defeat the United States Marine Corps single handed? Who the hell are you kidding other than yourself?

How many marines have died against less equip rebels in American history? No doubt about chicken shit the U.S. Constitution is worth dying for, and killing someone over.

I see you have failed to address the issue put to you, yet again.
Certain weapons do not belong in the hands of the American people. That's the cold hard truth.

Militias should be well regulated, just like it says in the Second Amendment.

And if steps toward those ends are chaffing you, that's too bad. There are truths to be addressed and lives to be saved.

When the call to arms goes out and the militia is formed will your point carry validity.

I have a gun too..

I don't fantasize about it either I don't even think about it. You react the way you have been trained to defend yourself.

I have an Official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock. I use it to hunt Grizzly Bears in the back yard......

What do you have?

I have a gun too..

I have an Official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock. I use it to hunt Grizzly Bears in the back yard......

What do you have?

I don't have any guns:eusa_whistle:

How many marines have died against less equip rebels in American history? No doubt about chicken shit the U.S. Constitution is worth dying for, and killing someone over.
if you dont feed the troll, he'll go away.

look at japan, they have the most restrictive guns laws in the world, and the number of gun related deaths for 2011 was "the lowest rate, at 0.05 gun deaths per 100,000 (1 per 2 million people). "

Gun Deaths - MedicineNet - Health and Medical Information Produced by Doctors

The U.S. was first at 14.24 gun deaths per 100,000 people. Two other countries in the Americas came next. Brazil was second with 12.95, followed by Mexico with 12.69.

this proves gun control works and less people die.... but gun nuts dont like facts.

look at japan, they have the most restrictive guns laws in the world, and the number of gun related deaths for 2011 was "the lowest rate, at 0.05 gun deaths per 100,000 (1 per 2 million people). "

The U.S. was first at 14.24 gun deaths per 100,000 people. Two other countries in the Americas came next. Brazil was second with 12.95, followed by Mexico with 12.69.

this proves gun control works and less people die.... but gun nuts dont like facts.

It is the price we pay for a second amendment

They shouldn't have any gun deaths if they are the most restrictive.

Japan in number 6 in all crimes

Crime in Japan Data

Last edited:

I see you've given up on trying to argue against the idea that licensing, registration and background checks are infringements.
Good to see you know when to cut your losses and run.

this proves gun control works and less people die....
I also see you don't understand the fundamental difference between causation and correlation. Google is your friend.

BTW... according to the CDC, the number is 10.3/100k.
WONDER Message

if you dont feed the troll, he'll go away.

He's been here since 2009 I doubt he's leaving anytime soon.

The NRA needs the threat of gun confiscation to keep the money rolling in.

"Only the NRA is keeping those nasty liberals from taking your guns......send your contribution TODAY. America depends on it"

just like democrats need to keep minorities in poverty to stay afloat. Send your contribution TODAY.

I have a gun too..

What do you have?

Air rifle? Like...a BB gun? What are you 6 years old?

and thus if the Japanese authority decided to genocide a portion of their people, say, the okinawans, they wouldn't be able to defend themselves. The consequence of such a situation never arise until it is too late. What philosophical basis do you base your view on? Or do you just like to go with your emotions and not care for actual research?

Last edited:

What do you have?

Air rifle? Like...a BB gun? What are you 6 years old?
I'd be surprised if he's -that- old.

I see you've given up on trying to argue against the idea that licensing, registration and background checks are infringements.
Good to see you know when to cut your losses and run.

this proves gun control works and less people die....
I also see you don't understand the fundamental difference between causation and correlation. Google is your friend.

BTW... according to the CDC, the number is 10.3/100k.
WONDER Message
you never answered me dumbshit.

infringement is not the same as taking away. you have still yet to prove this. i even provided you with the definition of infringement and you ignored it.

here it is again since you are kinda slow:

Infringement - An encroachment, as of a right or privilege

now address the rest of my argument. tell me how you can own tanks, automatic weapons, RPG's and AT4's

Forum List

Back