Obama's personal friend, louis Farrakhan, visits Iran, shouts death to America with the crowd...

You can delete this one, I just saw the other thread...I would do it myself but there is no delete button to do it....

Fuck Farrakahn.

Obama himself said:

"I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan."

But ya'll tried that attack in 2008.

Better stick with beating that other dead horse Hillary!

Yep...the democrat party is the party of anti-semitism, Anti-Americanism, and here we have a classic example from the good friend of barak obama, louis farrakhan, leader of the nation of islam, anti-semite and America hater...

Louis Farrakhan Visits Iran, calls for 'Death to America' and 'Death to Israel'
Farrakhan is a right wing religious conservative. Liberal would be atheist.

For such a good friend, I never see them hang out.

Oh, I get it. You're a liar. OK, now it all makes sense.

DqyorfkX0AAV3UD.jpg

Dqyov9jX4AAixg5.jpg

Yep...the democrat party is the party of anti-semitism, Anti-Americanism, and here we have a classic example from the good friend of barak obama, louis farrakhan, leader of the nation of islam, anti-semite and America hater...

DqyorfkX0AAV3UD.jpg

Dqyov9jX4AAixg5.jpg

Maybe Iran will do America a favor and keep that racist POS.
Why would Iran keep Trump?
DqupfnDXQAAjWmm.jpg

Lying is treatable, being a traitor is treatable, but insanity may just be the way you are.

DqyorfkX0AAV3UD.jpg

Dqyov9jX4AAixg5.jpg
Where the hell have you been??

Right wing religious zealot my ass.

Why the hell do you think he's going to Iran. He's a damned Muslim, a member of the death cult.

Catch a damned clue.

Last edited:
It is despicable that Obama has a close relationship to Louis Farrakhan, one of the worst racists in America.

Of course Obama is that same racist asshole that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews so it is understandable his buddy is a White and Jew hating Black Muslim.

These Moon Bats were absolute dickheads electing Obama.

Forum List

Back