WHITES Are the New Junkies In America

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
What’s causing the epidemic in drug-related deaths among whites?

A fascinating debate is occurring about the reason for the increase in drug-related deaths and the decline in life expectancy since 1999 among 45-54 year old non–Hispanic whites, observed by Anne Case and Angus Deaton.

The pattern is extraordinary since previously life expectancy had been increasing for this age group and no similar decline can be found in other OECD countries. Case and Deaton have attributed this rise in mortality primarily to “deaths of despair” brought on by long-term economic distress and social dysfunction. That is, they put most of the blame on economic and social factors, while acknowledging the harm caused by the increased availability of opioids and other drugs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The typical demographic of the 'junkie' is turning white in America.

It's going to get worse as the Nanny State moves in to ban Doctors from treating pain with opium or it's derivatives.

Fentanyl is the biggest culprit in that it is so much stronger than Heroin or most all opium derivatives. With no regulation on the black market, users are at the mercy of unaccountable and often unscrupulous dealers.

This is new? As long as I can remember, the majority of junkies are white. That's the way it is where I work.

That being said, I haven't seen an ethnic group that wasn't represented in the junkie community.

It's going to get worse as the Nanny State moves in to ban Doctors from treating pain with opium or it's derivatives.

Fentanyl is the biggest culprit in that it is so much stronger than Heroin or most all opium derivatives. With no regulation on the black market, users are at the mercy of unaccountable and often unscrupulous dealers.
Then why can't I find any?

Your concern is touching and in no way appears to be disingenuous.

"I like to grab pussy & toss paper towels to hurricane survivors"

Let's be fair, who doesn't?

My pain never goes away...Yet I take no narcotics because they do yous no good..I only ended up hurting myself worse by masking the pain and doing work I am not suppose to be doing. So from now on it's arthritis strength pain pills from over the counter I break down and concentrate the dosage for relief, maybe I could snort them???

My pain never goes away...Yet I take no narcotics because they do yous no good..I only ended up hurting myself worse by masking the pain and doing work I am not suppose to be doing. So from now on it's arthritis strength pain pills from over the counter I break down and concentrate the dosage for relief, maybe I could snort them???

Taking them rectally may increase the absorption rate as much as 30%.

Taking them rectally may increase the absorption rate as much as 30%.
I always thought Doc's had an gay anal fetish.

Non-elitist whites are very depressed these days.
From our universities, to our MSM news, to our sitcoms, dramas, movies, music etc, unless you're a white Uncle Tom, you're being taught how awful white people are, how whites all have "privilege" and whites are responsible for ALL of the ills and problems the world has going.
If you're a white male, you're seeing white women dumping you for blacks and Latinos, Asians, etc.

It all adds up to a depression so bad, that many especially older whites, are deciding to check out, and they are doing it with suicides, opioids, and simply giving up.

Non-elitist whites are very depressed these days.
From our universities, to our MSM news, to our sitcoms, dramas, movies, music etc, unless you're a white Uncle Tom, you're being taught how awful white people are, how whites all have "privilege" and whites are responsible for ALL of the ills and problems the world has going.
If you're a white male, you're seeing white women dumping you for blacks and Latinos, Asians, etc.

It all adds up to a depression so bad, that many especially older whites, are deciding to check out, and they are doing it with suicides, opioids, and simply giving up.

Ode to the horrors of my Whiteness (you can sing it if you want)

Let me count the ways.......

New Topics

Forum List

Back