Obama's Official Campaign Portrait

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
jimmy-carter-picture.jpg

I was hoping for the Obama witch doctor picture. Or perhaps the Obama with a hitler mustache picture. I guess trying to portray the american hero who gave the order to kill Osama as a weak peanut eating limp wrist is one way to go, but I like the old trolls better.

troll rating: 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnAp3YxCCw&feature=player_embedded]Obama That I Used To Know - Gotye 'Somebody That I Used To Know' Parody - YouTube[/ame] :D

I think at this point it's clear that painting Obama as Carter, is an insult to Carter.

It is cool because painting romney as Bush is clearly an insult to Bush. Think about it, as spoiled little rich kids who got where they are through inherited power bush is clearly much better than Romney. Daddy Bush actually made it to the residency, and was VP, and Romney's dad couldn't make it beyond his state. bush had halliburton which was a global powerhouse of power and money, while romney had Bain. Bush at least served in texas during vietnam while Romney was running off to france because his daddy could not get him a free ride in the military. Bush had darth cheney who could shoot people in the face and make the victim apologize. Romney has Ryan who wants to kick his mother into the gutter so he can get her money. Bush was the decider who started wars for no reason, Romney is the whiner who complains because obama is mean to him. Bush spent weekends in the outdoors doing manly things. Romney spends weekends watching dressage. Bush flew in military aircraft, Romney knows the guy who owns a factory that makes military aircraft parts in china.

I never thought I would actually miss bush.

I think at this point it's clear that painting Obama as Carter, is an insult to Carter.

It is cool because painting romney as Bush is clearly an insult to Bush. Think about it, as spoiled little rich kids who got where they are through inherited power bush is clearly much better than Romney. Daddy Bush actually made it to the residency, and was VP, and Romney's dad couldn't make it beyond his state. bush had halliburton which was a global powerhouse of power and money, while romney had Bain. Bush at least served in texas during vietnam while Romney was running off to france because his daddy could not get him a free ride in the military. Bush had darth cheney who could shoot people in the face and make the victim apologize. Romney has Ryan who wants to kick his mother into the gutter so he can get her money. Bush was the decider who started wars for no reason, Romney is the whiner who complains because obama is mean to him. Bush spent weekends in the outdoors doing manly things. Romney spends weekends watching dressage. Bush flew in military aircraft, Romney knows the guy who owns a factory that makes military aircraft parts in china.

How's talking about Romney or Bush? Idiot.

How's talking about Romney or Bush? Idiot.

You'll have to excuse Twinkles. She's...... Special. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back