Obamas new slogan "Put Country First"

Funny you should take issue with an anyonymous poster on an internet message board showing contempt for fellow Americans. How do you feel when the POTUS demonizes an entire class of Americans, the ones who actually subsidize the nation's tax revenues?

How did he demonize them? Did he call them "morons"? Surely not. You guys would be having a shit fit.

The middle class subsidizes our tax revenues. The rich are given absurd breaks. Don't take my word for it. Ask Warren Buffett.
who-pays-taxes.gif

Yes. You notice the massive disparity between the "top 1%" and the "top 50%"?

Did you see the first girls question? "First off president Obama as a young voter thank you for helping me believe that it'll be ....good, someday......like...unhu lol"

Ughhhhh, no wonder were doomed with morons like her voting.

Contempt for your fellow American's? That's a winning strategy.

Also, it highlights something you guys overlooked last time and will most likely do this time: Obama's support from young voters. All those 14-17 year olds who thought Obama was "hip" in the last election? They will be voting age now.

The question is whether or not they turn out.

Your right there. The young did vote for him in 2008 and probably will this time as well.

If they come out.

One only hope that some of them have caught a clue by now. That they see what they will be paying in taxes when they are on their own and don't have mom and dad footing the bills or them.

Obama will have zero enthusiasm behind him this time around ... Last time he wasn't George W. Bush AND he was black so it was a big deal. This year not so much.

Did you see the first girls question? "First off president Obama as a young voter thank you for helping me believe that it'll be ....good, someday......like...unhu lol"

Also, it highlights something you guys overlooked last time and will most likely do this time: Obama's support from young voters. All those 14-17 year olds who thought Obama was "hip" in the last election? They will be voting age now.

Your right there. The young did vote for him in 2008 and probably will this time as well.

If they come out.

One only hope that some of them have caught a clue by now. That they see what they will be paying in taxes when they are on their own and don't have mom and dad footing the bills or them.

Yes, they'll be paying the lowest taxes since the 1950s. But, according to the GOP, those poor, poor top 1% need even MORE tax breaks. Now that's a winning message (if you live in backwards land). In the real world, most Americans - left, right and center - want the rich to pay more instead of having the poor and middle class foot the bill.

Considering that the GOP is going to have a vested interest in "I hope he fails", it's a good way to go. Furthermore, considering how cynical and skeptical the country has become, it makes sense.

He's nailing it right now in Cannon Falls, Minnesota. Nice to see the ol' boy come out swinging. This is the guy I voted for. I don't know where he was for the last three years.

Yes, they will. They will also have had over 3 years to see how badly Obama has screwed up, and they will vote accordingly.

Considering that the GOP is going to have a vested interest in "I hope he fails", it's a good way to go. Furthermore, considering how cynical and skeptical the country has become, it makes sense.

He's nailing it right now in Cannon Falls, Minnesota. Nice to see the ol' boy come out swinging. This is the guy I voted for. I don't know where he was for the last three years.

I'd just like to point out to you that the "guy you voted for", is the professional campaigner. The reason that you haven't seen this type of "swinging" for the last three years is because the ability to campaign for doesn't mean he had the ability to do the job. And btw.. did you call Obama boy? Why yes, I believe you did. :eusa_whistle:

I know, it's shocking that a politician would be a good campaigner.

But doesn't it just suck that he's such a crappy leader?

I'd just like to point out to you that the "guy you voted for", is the professional campaigner. The reason that you haven't seen this type of "swinging" for the last three years is because the ability to campaign for doesn't mean he had the ability to do the job. And btw.. did you call Obama boy? Why yes, I believe you did. :eusa_whistle:

Now which is it? Last week I posted about Obama going on this "campaign" trip on our dime and you all denied he was campaigning. Now he's actually doing it and your bragging about what a good job of it he is doing. You lefties cant keep your rhetoric straight.

If they come out.

Obama will have zero enthusiasm behind him this time around ... Last time he wasn't George W. Bush AND he was black so it was a big deal. This year not so much.

You hope.

What's NOT shocking is that's all he's good at....

If they come out.

You hope.

America is done "hoping"... That bus already left the station....

Yes, they will. They will also have had over 3 years to see how badly Obama has screwed up, and they will vote accordingly.

Yeah, I am sure they will eagerly jump on the Romney, Bachmann, or Perry bandwagon.

Old timey bible revivals. That's how to attract the young vote!

How did he demonize them? Did he call them "morons"? Surely not. You guys would be having a shit fit.

The middle class subsidizes our tax revenues. The rich are given absurd breaks. Don't take my word for it. Ask Warren Buffett.
who-pays-taxes.gif

Yes. You notice the massive disparity between the "top 1%" and the "top 50%"?

Oh yeah, I see what your saying....those evil 1% are paying 40% of the taxes.
The rest of the 99% are paying 60% combined :cuckoo:

Yeah, I am sure they will eagerly jump on the Romney, Bachmann, or Perry bandwagon.

Obama is losing approx. 2/3 of the independents that voted for him last time. They are the sector that got Obama over the top.

I really don't see anyone voting for Obama who doesn't live their day-to-day lives completely dependent on the Federal government.

Maybe not, but I bet you they won't vote at all.

Now which is it? Last week I posted about Obama going on this "campaign" trip on our dime and you all denied he was campaigning. Now he's actually doing it and your bragging about what a good job of it he is doing. You lefties cant keep your rhetoric straight.

*Crickets chirping*

*Crickets chirping*

Who is "you all"? I didn't even realize Obama was making these appearances until I flipped on the news today.

I don't recall talking to you about this. Is this that neat board trick where I suddenly have to be accountable for the words of other posters?

It's not one I am prone to play. I speak for myself. No one else.

Forum List

Back