Obama’s net worth EXPLODES after leaving office

That asshole Obama and that piece of shit transvestite Michelle learned how to get rich through government influence peddling from the best; Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy.

So how did he make all this money???

Former presidents get massive fees on speaking circuits all over the world. Reagan
humorously called them “Mashed Potato” talks.

Right and I understand that BUT he's only been 'former' for 2 years. I don't think he can get paid those fees & or make money on the side while in office

That money wasn’t made while in the office. Plus, he has that whole Netflix deal now as well.

Former presidents get massive fees on speaking circuits all over the world. Reagan

Right and I understand that BUT he's only been 'former' for 2 years. I don't think he can get paid those fees & or make money on the side while in office

That money wasn’t made while in the office. Plus, he has that whole Netflix deal now as well.

So 39+ million in 2 years??? And he was awfully quiet that first year...

Selling himself. Presidents of the US are very much in demand. Books, speaking events etc.

But in the last 2 years??? Because he can't do that while in office...….can he?

They give you money just to get the books published. It's not like he's some unknown author. Publishers will literally be throwing themselves at him to get him to write a book, because people will buy it.

And doing speeches, I mean, if you do three a week at $200,000 a pop, that $600,000 a week. That's a lot of money a year.

He got a B I G B O O K D E A L! The right went apeshit when he got it. It was all over the 'papers' Did you miss it??

Selling himself. Presidents of the US are very much in demand. Books, speaking events etc.

They give you money just to get the books published. It's not like he's some unknown author. Publishers will literally be throwing themselves at him to get him to write a book, because people will buy it.

And doing speeches, I mean, if you do three a week at $200,000 a pop, that $600,000 a week. That's a lot of money a year.

My association hired Bill Clinton twice for 2 venues. Colin Powell and Giuliani for 2 of our meetings. All 3 at their peaks, post government jobs. I was riding the shuttle bus back to the hotel and happened to be sitting with the pres. of the assoc. so I asked him what these guys got paid for our gigs.

He said they paid $300k for Clinton (I think it was $320 to be more precise) for our Philly meeting. As I remember Powell got $300k for the meeting I had the discussion on the bus about which was in Orlando.

Nice work if you can get it, huh?

Ironically, Powell made a couple of really sarcastic jokes about PUTIN!

He got a B I G B O O K D E A L! The right went apeshit when he got it. It was all over the 'papers' Did you miss it??

Yep I guess I did

Yeah I get it about the publishers giving you money upfront and the consulting fees & all. Either in a link here or I had looked it up and found he made 20mil (I think?) on 2 books while in office, but didn't see anything about the speeches. Although those would have come after leaving office. But as I'd said he was more or less MIA for quite a while. And I'm pretty sure he didn't do 20 mil worth of speeches at your rates in 2 years. He didn't work that damn hard while he was in office

Of course, Obama is a very expensive whore whenever he sees fit to dine on muslim semen. It's the same way the Hilarious Hillary campaign was funded by almost a dozen muslim countries; which is why she spent so much time performing Islam fellatio during her campaign as well. That's why Democrats are so out of touch, they don't realize that most Americans are repulsed by Islam and don't want to import more of it into this country.
Obama Derangement Syndrome at its finest!!!
Followed by Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

My association hired Bill Clinton twice for 2 venues. Colin Powell and Giuliani for 2 of our meetings. All 3 at their peaks, post government jobs. I was riding the shuttle bus back to the hotel and happened to be sitting with the pres. of the assoc. so I asked him what these guys got paid for our gigs.

He said they paid $300k for Clinton (I think it was $320 to be more precise) for our Philly meeting. As I remember Powell got $300k for the meeting I had the discussion on the bus about which was in Orlando.

Nice work if you can get it, huh?

Ironically, Powell made a couple of really sarcastic jokes about PUTIN!

Great work, but you have to have been president of the US first, which is the hard part.

Yeah I get it about the publishers giving you money upfront and the consulting fees & all. Either in a link here or I had looked it up and found he made 20mil (I think?) on 2 books while in office, but didn't see anything about the speeches. Although those would have come after leaving office. But as I'd said he was more or less MIA for quite a while. And I'm pretty sure he didn't do 20 mil worth of speeches at your rates in 2 years. He didn't work that damn hard while he was in office

Well, just because you didn't see him, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It's very easy for him to have made a lot of money. Are you suggesting he's doing something dodgy? If so, what?

Well, just because you didn't see him, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It's very easy for him to have made a lot of money. Are you suggesting he's doing something dodgy? If so, what?
Of course he can't tell you what dodgy thing.

obama-shh-280x175.jpg

Sounds eerily similar to the Clintons, doesn’t it?

Former President Barack Obama said he went to Washington to look out for the little guy, but new financial records show his family’s net worth has skyrocketed since he took office.

The Obamas are worth a mind-blowing 30-times more than they were when he was elected president in 2008 – and possibly much, much more than that.

Obama was worth $1.3 million when he was elected president in 2008.

He’s now worth an estimated $40 million – and that’s a low-ball figure.

Unlike most current politicians – from both parties – President Trump earned him money BEFORE entering office.

More @ Obama’s net worth EXPLODES after leaving office

Any guesses on if he pays any taxes on this windfall? My bet is he pays zero. Most black pols pay nothing.

His daughter suddenly got really really wealthy, too, while Daddy was in office, much richer than Daddy, though with no audit we can assume a lot of it was merely bribes being laundered, like they are via Hillary's 'foundation'. $5 dollar earrings or whatever selling for $5,000 is a pretty common laundering racket, or whatever her 'fashion line' pretended to sell.

obama-shh-280x175.jpg

Sounds eerily similar to the Clintons, doesn’t it?

Former President Barack Obama said he went to Washington to look out for the little guy, but new financial records show his family’s net worth has skyrocketed since he took office.

The Obamas are worth a mind-blowing 30-times more than they were when he was elected president in 2008 – and possibly much, much more than that.

Obama was worth $1.3 million when he was elected president in 2008.

He’s now worth an estimated $40 million – and that’s a low-ball figure.

Unlike most current politicians – from both parties – President Trump earned him money BEFORE entering office.

More @ Obama’s net worth EXPLODES after leaving office

Any guesses on if he pays any taxes on this windfall? My bet is he pays zero. Most black pols pay nothing.

His daughter suddenly got really really wealthy, too, while Daddy was in office, much richer than Daddy, though with no audit we can assume a lot of it was merely bribes being laundered, like they are via Hillary's 'foundation'. $5 dollar earrings or whatever selling for $5,000 is a pretty common laundering racket, or whatever her 'fashion line' pretended to sell.
Link?

He's probably making a fortune on the talk circuit. He is an eloquent and good speaker.

He's doing what all past presidents have done.

I'm sorry but I do not understand how anyone can say that Obozo is an "eloquent and good speaker."

He hems and haws all the time and cannot put one phrase together without disturbing pauses. I don't think he even writes his own speeches.

Just to clarify the thing about book deals.
Authors like the Obamas has agents who work out deals with publishers for up-front money, originally to allow the author to write without having to worry about living expenses. The advances are based upon what the publisher thinks the book will sell. Of course, 90% of these celebrity/name authors have ghost writers who do all the scut work for them - often doing the first and second drafts. The editor's author will then go through them and the end result is seldom what the original was like.

[From someone who's been there and done that.]

Forum List

Back