Obama's millitary approval rate at 15%

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I wonder if they are planning a coup? I hope so.

I also wonder who the 15% are. They must be the mostly Black cooks and the homosexuals Obama has let in.

If you support Obama you have to a world class dumbass but if you are in the military and like the guy you really have to be screwed up.

Military gives Obama low approval marks

Military gives Obama low approval marks

President Obama's struggle with public opinion is reflected deeply in one prominent segment of society: The military.

In a new Military Times survey of nearly 2,300 active-duty service members, only 15% approve of Obama's performance, way down from an already low rating of 35% in 2009.

The president's disapproval rating, meanwhile, has increased from 40% to 55% over the past five years.

A military coup would be the best thing to happen.
The fascist gallery has chimed in...
Under any other Administration, I would have to agree with you.

Yet, Obama is another breed. A breed apart, If you get my drift.

A half-breed with questionable credentials.

My father married a pure white gal
My mother's people were ashamed of me
The Truthers said I was white by law
The White Man always called me "Negro man"

[Chorus:]
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born

After Bush and Obama ran this bitch into the ground and handed it to the rich I kinda feel like anything is a better direction than where we have been heading.
Well stop feeling and start thinking. Thanks a bunch.

Well, people like you keep voting for sell outs like Bush and Obama... Pretty much the same policies, fuck they both started a war in Iraq lolz!

Point is, thinking makes no difference because hypocrites like you far outnumber people like me...

After Bush and Obama ran this bitch into the ground and handed it to the rich I kinda feel like anything is a better direction than where we have been heading.

Well, people like you keep voting for sell outs like Bush and Obama... Pretty much the same policies, fuck they both started a war in Iraq lolz!

Point is, thinking makes no difference because hypocrites like you far outnumber people like me...
Well I could vote for whoever you approve. or I could just stay home pick my toes. Doing the latter means I actually get something out it.

Well I could vote for whoever you approve. or I could just stay home pick my toes. Doing the latter means I actually get something out it.

Thanks for admitting you voting gets less done than staying at home picking your toes.

Thanks for admitting you voting gets less done than staying at home picking your toes.
Only if I vote for people you approve of. When I vote for people who actually matter they tend to win unlike your picks, which have no chance at all.

His approvals with the People he Represents isn't any better

but he doesn't care. He believes he is THE ONE

Just a horrible President and human being. I don't know how he stands himself

Only if I vote for people you approve of. When I vote for people who actually matter they tend to win unlike your picks, which have no chance at all.

You "debate" like a third grader. Even when broken down you can't see the error in your ignorance.

You vote for people that literally hand billions to the rich while fucking over the middle class... And I'm to care that you vote for people that have a chance at winning? What, because you vote for a guy that started another war in Iraq and spied on all Americans, allies and lied about it for months makes your vote good? If Obama was white and or just Republican you would hate him more than Bush, because he's all of Bush's fucking policies expanded lolz.

You "debate" like a third grader. Even when broken down you can't see the error in your ignorance.

You vote for people that literally hand billions to the rich while fucking over the middle class... And I'm to care that you vote for people that have a chance at winning? What, because you vote for a guy that started another war in Iraq and spied on all Americans, allies and lied about it for months makes good? If Obama was white and or just Republican you would hate him more than Bush, because he's all of Bush's fucking policies expanded lolz.
Tell us, who was the last person you voted for who actually won, and was therefore able to make an actual difference?

I'm glad you feel all high and mighty, while you live in the vacuum of fantasyland, but I live in the real world where to make a difference in politics means you actually have to win elections first.

Here is the best way to sum up how bad of a President Obama has been... If you could travel back in time and get on stage with Obama just days before the GE and tell the whole nation his future accomplishments, the direction he took the country domestically and foreign. The fact that he didn't end Iraq day one like he promised but 3 years later... Only to blame the ending of the war on Bush, so that he could start a new war in Iraq..... The fact that the economy only looks "decent" when you look at the stock market yet UE is higher 6 years later than when he took office, the participation rate of workers is down, and the deficit has over doubled.... Well, chit I just don't know how his zombies would react. Prolly call you racist or some chit.

You vote for people that literally hand billions to the rich while fucking over the middle class... And I'm to care that you vote for people that have a chance at winning? What, because you vote for a guy that started another war in Iraq and spied on all Americans, allies and lied about it for months makes good? If Obama was white and or just Republican you would hate him more than Bush, because he's all of Bush's fucking policies expanded lolz.
Tell us, who was the last person you voted for who actually won, and was therefore able to make an actual difference?

I'm glad you feel all high and mighty, while you live in the vacuum of fantasyland, but I live in the real world where to make a difference in politics means you actually have to win elections first.

But you won the election with your vote and we are still in Afghanistan and Iraq.... we spend more now on military than we did under Bush. We have lower employment and the economy is best described as "stagnate." Peoples trust in Government is at an all time low, transparency has never been less for any administration in US history. Race is now a top issue, the rich got bailed out, the middle class shrank, the poor pool got way more crowded, the patriot act was expanded and Obamacare has failed to ever once come close to meeting a single promise made by Obama.

Not to mention the Democrat party is highly demoralized due to the incredible 180 Obama pulled after being elected. Fuck you guys are in worse shape than Bush left the GOP.

OMFG did PMH realize I don't care that people I vote for not having a chance at winning does not mean him voting for a shitty president/politician/human is good just because they can win? Not that they won in 2014, or when Bush was President, both times... Or or or or or....

Forum List

Back