Obama's millitary approval rate at 15%

I wonder if they are planning a coup? I hope so.

I also wonder who the 15% are. They must be the mostly Black cooks and the homosexuals Obama has let in.

If you support Obama you have to a world class dumbass but if you are in the military and like the guy you really have to be screwed up.

Military gives Obama low approval marks

President Obama's struggle with public opinion is reflected deeply in one prominent segment of society: The military.

In a new Military Times survey of nearly 2,300 active-duty service members, only 15% approve of Obama's performance, way down from an already low rating of 35% in 2009.

The president's disapproval rating, meanwhile, has increased from 40% to 55% over the past five years.

Seven-Days-in-May.jpg

"Hey uuhhmmm stupid assed General, with all due respect there's an even dumber fuck than you, talking about a coup. Should he share your outcome???"

I also wonder who the 15% are. They must be the mostly Black cooks and the homosexuals Obama has let in.

If you support Obama you have to a world class dumbass but if you are in the military and like the guy you really have to be screwed up.

President Obama's struggle with public opinion is reflected deeply in one prominent segment of society: The military.

In a new Military Times survey of nearly 2,300 active-duty service members, only 15% approve of Obama's performance, way down from an already low rating of 35% in 2009.

The president's disapproval rating, meanwhile, has increased from 40% to 55% over the past five years.

Seven-Days-in-May.jpg

"Hey uuhhmmm stupid assed General, with all due respect there's an even dumber fuck than you, talking about a coup. Should he share your outcome???"
Good film, better book.

OMFG did PMH realize I don't care that people I vote for not having a chance at winning...
No, I got that. I know you throw your votes away. What I'm trying to help you understand is why only a moron would do such a thing.

Well I guess I should thank you for not trowing your vote away and giving us Bush's third and forth term. =)

So sad I can't take credit for the mess Obama made with your help!

Seven-Days-in-May.jpg

Good film, better book.
I grew up reading those books. Another classic book and movie, Fail Safe.

OMFG did PMH realize I don't care that people I vote for not having a chance at winning...
No, I got that. I know you throw your votes away. What I'm trying to help you understand is why only a moron would do such a thing.

Well I guess I should thank you for not trowing your vote away and giving us Bush's third and forth term. =)

So sad I can't take credit for the mess Obama made with your help!
What you should do is stop throwing your vote away and living in fantasyland where Ayn Rand is a god until Jesus returns. The real world is calling but you'd rather sit in the corner and pout.

[

What you should do is stop throwing your vote away and living in fantasyland where Ayn Rand is a god until Jesus returns. The real world is calling but you'd rather sit in the corner and pout.

Of course the stupid Libtards prefer to live in a world dominated by Obama's lies.

His approvals with the People he Represents isn't any better

but he doesn't care. He believes he is THE ONE

Just a horrible President and human being. I don't know how he stands himself
I'm in favor of a two-year (tops) experiment where the Military takes control of the Executuve Branch, however it will be under the direct unquestioned control of the new Legislative Branch.

This should commence effective January 4, 2015.

[

You vote for people that literally hand billions to the rich while fucking over the middle class... And I'm to care that you vote for people that have a chance at winning? What, because you vote for a guy that started another war in Iraq and spied on all Americans, allies and lied about it for months makes your vote good? If Obama was white and or just Republican you would hate him more than Bush, because he's all of Bush's fucking policies expanded lolz.
. Quit blaming Bush for Obama's actions. He is no George Bush who is one of our greatest Presidents ever.

funny how the topic goes from mrobamas low military approval to people hurling insults about GWB . Looks like mrobama has a low approval amongst the civilian population and their military and that's a good thing .

Oh well, that's Obama's chances of being re-elected.

When the military prefer a president who got the country into a war which has seen US 2,356 soldiers killed and 1,000 other from allied nations, plus 4,489 in Iraq, you have to wonder what they think is good.

There's also an estimated 1.3 million who have suffered mental issues from being sent to such places.

Betweem 45,000 and 90,000 have traumatic brain injuries which require specialized care, with up to 360,000 have traumatic brain injuries.

Then there's those missing body parts

After the Wars A legacy of pain and pride The Washington Post

"More than 600,000 Iraq and Afghanistan veterans who have become partially or totally disabled from physical or psychological wounds are receiving lifelong financial support from the government, a figure that could grow substantially as new ailments are diagnosed and the VA processes a large claims backlog."

In 2007 22,500 soldiers were wounded in action, 5% of these could not return to service, 2.2% of these were serious amputations.
The funny thing is, NONE of these are going to have had the chance to say whether they support Obama or not. Because they're not in the military, Bush messed them over so bad they can't have this say. The ones who have this say are the ones who CAN fight, and most are not not going to fight in combat. Probably why they're pissed, who joins the army not to fight? Most probably think they're invincible at this stage too.

It's different when you're in a body bag.

Here is the best way to sum up how bad of a President Obama has been... If you could travel back in time and get on stage with Obama just days before the GE and tell the whole nation his future accomplishments, the direction he took the country domestically and foreign. The fact that he didn't end Iraq day one like he promised but 3 years later... Only to blame the ending of the war on Bush, so that he could start a new war in Iraq..... The fact that the economy only looks "decent" when you look at the stock market yet UE is higher 6 years later than when he took office, the participation rate of workers is down, and the deficit has over doubled.... Well, chit I just don't know how his zombies would react. Prolly call you racist or some chit.

Dude the unemployment rate is lower than it's ever been during his presidency. But yeah it's just some grand liberal mind trick right? Even though when it was really high, i didn't hear about this grand liberal mind trick.

Forum List

Back