Obama's Marxist Tendencies, and the Response of the Founding Fathers

Guns

“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country.” - Adolf Hitler, dinner talk on April 11, 1942

“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.” - Joseph Stalin

“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.” - Mao Tze Tung, Nov 6 1938

Obama recently expanded the ATF's ability to seize guns without going through all the hassles of "due process."

“US Senator, If I could have banned them all – ‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns’ – I would have!” - Diane Feinstein, Statement on TV program 60 Minutes, Feb 5 1995

“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”
– Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

“To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them.”
– George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380

A free people ought to be armed. -- George Washington

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States." -- Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, 1787

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Forum List

Back