Another killing that could have been prevented

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
If only she did not have a gun.

Abilene police say a 34-year-old man has been shot and killed by his estranged girlfriend after he barged into her home. Police found Earnest Gonzales wounded early Wednesday in the front yard of the woman's home. He died later at a hospital.
Authorities say Gonzales tried to break in Christmas night but fled. He returned hours later, forced open the door and assaulted the woman. She managed to retrieve a handgun and fired once, hitting him in the left side. The woman's two children - 16-year-old and a newborn - were in the home at the time.
Police say the woman had legal possession of the handgun and the case would be referred to a grand jury. They also say no criminal charges are expected.

Texas woman kills ex-boyfriend who invades her home - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

Only way people will learn. Instead of filling up prisons with people who have already committed the crimes, lets fill up the ground with their corpses after they TRIED to commit a crime but got nailed by someone with a gun. If I suddenly have the urge to break into some poor little ladies home and beat the mess out of her just because hey, why not, then I should expect the possibility of getting shot in my scummy face. The right to bear arms is to protect yourself and loved ones from harm, and for recreational sport too. It is not for being a turd on the boot of society, and harming innocent people just because your dirtbag of a father didn't hug you enough when you were a kid.

Did she really have to kill him? Couldn't she have disabled him with non-lethal weapons such as mase, pepper spray, taser or stun gun and then held her lethal pistol on him while she called the police?

hey look Windbag made another stupid thread that totally has nothing to do with Sandy hook and the current gun debate.
yawn

Did she really have to kill him? Couldn't she have disabled him with non-lethal weapons such as mase, pepper spray, taser or stun gun and then held her lethal pistol on him while she called the police?

Screw you ass hold, did he have to kick down her door and put himself in front of a gun? It was his responsibility to keep himself safe by following the fucking law.

... lets fill up the ground with their corpses after they TRIED to commit a crime ..,

Yeah, because the crazies on the right would really like to live in a society where you get punished for a crime you have not yet committed.

In THIS case however, she may well have saved herself and her children. But, as I have posted before, even though I have guns, I have air tasers for self protection.

Its stupid to keep guns where they could be used against family members.

Why do Texans like to shoot people? They seem to thrive on it.

Actually, I don't think its just Texasss. I think its gun nuts who like to pretend they're big brave he-men but very conveniently disappear when the shooting starts.

If only she did not have a gun.

Abilene police say a 34-year-old man has been shot and killed by his estranged girlfriend after he barged into her home. Police found Earnest Gonzales wounded early Wednesday in the front yard of the woman's home. He died later at a hospital.
Authorities say Gonzales tried to break in Christmas night but fled. He returned hours later, forced open the door and assaulted the woman. She managed to retrieve a handgun and fired once, hitting him in the left side. The woman's two children - 16-year-old and a newborn - were in the home at the time.
Police say the woman had legal possession of the handgun and the case would be referred to a grand jury. They also say no criminal charges are expected.

Texas woman kills ex-boyfriend who invades her home - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

She saved a life because she had a gun. He may have killed her as we more then often hear. She shot an intruder in her home. And maybe saved the lives of her children. :clap2:

Screw you ass hold, did he have to kick down her door and put himself in front of a gun? It was his responsibility to keep himself safe by following the fucking law.

I would like to see a replay of this incident.

Damn you're stupid...............

he is a "Pro-Gun" guy Ollie.....give him a break....he claims he is only against "crazies" having guns.....so here someone uses one in an actual defensive situation....and our "Pro-Gun" guy still has a problem with it............

We shouldn't have to cater to those who refuse to follow the laws put in place for our society. Once you decide to break the law, you have clearly chosen that you don't agree with the laws that have been put in place, so why should those same laws be used to protect you when you get shot being a criminal douchemonkey? You break in to someones home, you deserve to be bullet owned in the face.

Wow, if all criminal scum knew there was a great chance of them getting killed if they broke into someone home to steal or rape or whatever....perhaps they wouldn't be so inclined to do it so often? Hmm...

Actually, I don't think its just Texasss. I think its gun nuts who like to pretend they're big brave he-men but very conveniently disappear when the shooting starts.

Go ahead, go on and kick in my door and let's test your stupid theory.....

Its a lot easier to be the Big and Brave He-Man on an internet board than in real life.

Fact is, even though there are more guns than ever in American's hands, when the shooting starts, you cowardly lions disappear.

Go ahead, go on and kick in my door and let's test your stupid theory.....

Ollie this guy would have a hard time kicking in a screen door.....maybe you should leave it open.....

Forum List

Back