Obama's lie verses GWB's non-lie

When war in the ME erupts, Iraq will ally with Asad and the mullahs in Iran.

Then you and your buds, just like the CSA northern copperheads, will be shipped across their borders.

Still pedaling those out of context quotes I see. No matter how many times the truth about them is given, like a Chatty Kathy, you keep spewing the same old lines.

And you think the TERRORIST would repeat the above IN CONTEXT????

That is the POINT! Idiots who had no idea their words have meaning because they don't MEAN what they say SAID those words!
And the terrorists take those words OUT of context for sure and make it sound traitorous.
I'm given the above benefit of the doubt they were just plain stupid as to even making statements like the above!

Nope, you loser :lol: You, hm, are out of context, and you are not given the benefit of the doubt because you are not trustworthy.

Trot on home, please.

So you are surely showing how f...king NAIVE you are!
DO you understand? Terrorists will quote any one out of context. If you put into a sentence.."air raiding villages killing civilians" as Obama did it is irrelevant because Obama is stating very very clearly .."air raiding villages"... That is NOT a good thing wouldn't you say? And "killing Civilians"... geez just seems to be a really negative
concept one any terrorist would LOVE to use when recruiting!
There is NO way anyone can justify the above statements by members of Congress!
Calling as Kerry did "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."[/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
There is NO context that justifies that statement! NONE!

mission accomplished?

Yes, all objectives were met at relatively little loss of life. And of course you continue with yet another liberal lie.

All objectives were met? The US didn't have control of Iraq. The car bombs built from unguarded munitions plants ring a bell? The need for "the surge ring" a bell?
Iranians pouring over the border, helping the Shiite towns set up governments in Eastern Iraq. Iran is Iraq closet ally.
If the US had accomplished their objectives, the war wouldn't of lasted so long, over 4000 of our troops would be alive! Tens of thousands troops wouldn't have been maimed. PTSD would be such a huge problem for returning troops!
Nice try but you failed.

I guess you are right, women are voting in Iraq now but they need voter id.

You and jake no matter what would have happened would just raised the objectives until it were impossible. Or maybe you and jake think that killing all of the brown skinned people was an objective. Saddam was removed and a democracy was established, objective met.

Bottom line, Obama lied, Bush didn't. Now all the flying monkeys follow Obama's lead.

delusional-lie-is-truth-political-poster-1287786954.jpg

Forum List

Back