Obama's Legacy

His legacy is being the worst POTUS in this nation's history, bar none. A complete disaster and epic fail

Last edited:
Carter was worse. Nixon was a little bit worse. Obama
has a beautiful smile and he speaks OFF THE TOP OF HIS
head----beautifully. The very worst he did was that he was
not a good leader for his fellow blacks. There was a similar
problem in New York City---a few decades ago---DINKINS

Blaming obama for police brutality?

And everyone knows bush2 is the worst ever .

Wow, has HE ever screwed screwed things up for the black community.

Governor calls out National Guard as Charlotte police shooting protests continue
If you mean focus on problems long ignored by whistling-past-the-graveyard Republicans as a legacy, I think you are mistaken on who screwed things up for the black community. Can you tell me how Trump will 'fix it', as he claims? Because he sure as hell wont enlighten us. Stop & frisk? Think that'll end the problems? What other options to ease the issue does your savior propose?

Blaming obama for police brutality?

And everyone knows bush2 is the worst ever .

neither bush nor Obama is to blame-----the fact of our
brutal society is to blame-------and our idiotically brutal
GAMES --------

Governor calls out National Guard as Charlotte police shooting protests continue
If you mean focus on problems long ignored by whistling-past-the-graveyard Republicans as a legacy, I think you are mistaken on who screwed things up for the black community. Can you tell me how Trump will 'fix it', as he claims? Because he sure as hell wont enlighten us. Stop & frisk? Think that'll end the problems? What other options to ease the issue does your savior propose?

Trump functions on 'FIX THE ECONOMICS' solutions-----in that sense he apes Reagan------sorta.

Maybe Obama needed and counted on a little help, poor fool. Maybe he wanted to be the American President, and not exclusively the Black People's President. Maybe walking that tightrope alone is impossible for a single person that is hated and obstructed at every turn, good or bad, because of Republican resentment and not out of concern for a nation.

If you mean focus on problems long ignored by whistling-past-the-graveyard Republicans as a legacy, I think you are mistaken on who screwed things up for the black community.

Really. So what has Obama done for them other than fuel the fire?

Can you tell me how Trump will 'fix it', as he claims?

There are several places from which to pull funding to invest in the community. Benefits for illegal aliens comes immediately to mind. Why pay for squatters over citizens?

Also, half the federal agencies produce nothing for American citizens. Shitcan them. Move the funds elsewhere.

Stop & frisk? Think that'll end the problems?

It would end one. It certainly worked in pre-De Blasio New York.

Maybe Obama needed and counted on a little help, poor fool. Maybe he wanted to be the American President, and not exclusively the Black People's President. Maybe walking that tightrope alone is impossible for a single person that is hated and obstructed at every turn, good or bad, because of Republican resentment and not out of concern for a nation.

Sorry, no president is due fealty from his opposition. The only resentment is opposition to his destructive policies.

maybe you are overstating-----yes he needed help----his failures were NOT CHARACTER DEFECTS nor were they
because 'everyone hates him' He just could not do it.
I do not think that HILLARY AND KERRY (sadly, his choices) did him any good

If you mean focus on problems long ignored by whistling-past-the-graveyard Republicans as a legacy, I think you are mistaken on who screwed things up for the black community.

Really. So what has Obama done for them other than fuel the fire?

Can you tell me how Trump will 'fix it', as he claims?

There are several places from which to pull funding to invest in the community. Benefits for illegal aliens comes immediately to mind. Why pay for squatters over citizens?

Also, half the federal agencies produce nothing for American citizens. Shitcan them. Move the funds elsewhere.

Stop & frisk? Think that'll end the problems?

It would end one. It certainly worked in pre-De Blasio New York.
1. Obama fueled the fire by not hiding his head in the sand and denying the problem. How often has he spoken of the advances gained in his lifetime while acknowledging a problem exists? 2. Being President is not the same as head-of-household, billy. Congress gave those benefits and it is up to Congress to take them away. However, you have a point because I doubt the President would sign anything like it. 3. Which Fed agencies would you defund, billy? FDA, Food inspection? The idea that there is waste so there MUST be something to cut is probably a good one..until you start getting down to the nitty-gritty. ps. I think Chief Bratton (?) of NYC said Stop & Frisk didn't work and created more resentment than good since it targeted only certain segments of City citizens...however I'd have to check that because I only heard it in passing.

Stop it!

Don't you guys know that ANY criticism of Obama is considered racist by the Left?

Stop it!

Don't you guys know that ANY criticism of Obama is considered racist by the Left?
Gipper, stuff a sock in that tired old bumper-sticker cliche. Both sides use it so much it doesn't mean anything anymore except to strengthen resolve against working together. Or is that your goal?

Stop it!

Gipper, stuff a sock in that tired old bumper-sticker cliche. Both sides use it so much it doesn't mean anything anymore except to strengthen resolve against working together. Or is that your goal?
Hey...watch your mouth.

Explain how both sides yell racism when someone criticizes Dear Leader.

Stop it!

Hey...watch your mouth.

Mea culpa, gipper. I was posting generically when I said both sides use the term too casually. Democrats use it indiscriminately to the point of diluting any meaning, and Republicans use it pretty much the same to counter Democratic-inspired intentions of giving (Ex, Affirmative Action) people considered excluded a break, including the undeserving.

Stop it!

Hey...watch your mouth.

Mea culpa, gipper. I was posting generically when I said both sides use the term too casually. Democrats use it indiscriminately to the point of diluting any meaning, and Republicans use it pretty much the same to counter Democratic-inspired intentions of giving (Ex, Affirmative Action) people considered excluded a break, including the undeserving.
Yeah and did you hear that the biggest racist in history is Trump. He and Hitler are so alike....right?

Yeah, cause there has never ever been riots from disenfranchised blacks in this country, ever. </sarcasm>

In reality the Black communities are doing slightly better under President Obama. A hell of a lot better than during Jim Crow days or the Slavery days.

But Trump is not courting the Black vote. He is re-enforcing the stereotypical notions held by, you guessed it, racist.

Forum List

Back