Obama's Legacy Is coming Into the Light

It seems with all news coming out of Washington DC that Obama's legacy is being reshaped daily.
Historians will look at this administration far differently than had Hillary won the election. So much
would have remained in the dark.
Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

Yes, Hillary would have buried Obama's crimes and corruption in Hoffa's tomb

What crimes? What corruption?
syriusly? Might want to bone up over the last couple of weeks.

Hillary ruined Hillary's run. If not for her own antics, she would have been president.

Some well timed mouth flapping by Comey ruined her run . How can you say the fbi was for Hillary ? Based on a couple low level agents?
We're kinda going down a rabbit trail here, Timmy. Having said that, if Hillary hadn't deleted 30,000 emails and have a private server, Comey
would never had been a factor....period. A couple of low level agents????? that's laughable
There was no reason for Clinton to delete 33,000 emails and Comey to allow it unless she was deleting direct evidence of Obama directing a COUP and rigged election, and orchestrating the "Insurance Policy" against President Trump.

Those are her personal emails that he has no rights too. She handed over her work emails . We all know you can’t trust the fbi.

By the way. How can she destroy an email that was sent by someone in the Sec department? Shouldn’t the sender of that email be the one in trouble for sending anything “classified “ to an outside server ?
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy......when it all came to light, those were not just her "personal emails".
I have no idea what you're talking about with the rest of your post.

You realize no one went over EVERY email . They used software to ID official emails .

And you haven’t answered my question about emails being available on the sec of state end of things .

Some well timed mouth flapping by Comey ruined her run . How can you say the fbi was for Hillary ? Based on a couple low level agents?
We're kinda going down a rabbit trail here, Timmy. Having said that, if Hillary hadn't deleted 30,000 emails and have a private server, Comey
would never had been a factor....period. A couple of low level agents????? that's laughable
There was no reason for Clinton to delete 33,000 emails and Comey to allow it unless she was deleting direct evidence of Obama directing a COUP and rigged election, and orchestrating the "Insurance Policy" against President Trump.

Those are her personal emails that he has no rights too. She handed over her work emails . We all know you can’t trust the fbi.

By the way. How can she destroy an email that was sent by someone in the Sec department? Shouldn’t the sender of that email be the one in trouble for sending anything “classified “ to an outside server ?
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy......when it all came to light, those were not just her "personal emails".

You realize no one went over EVERY email . They used software to ID official emails .

And you haven’t answered my question about emails being available on the sec of state end of things .
I'm not sure just what you're asking about those emails. Having said that, Hillary shouldn't have been receiving
classified emails on her private server. Or, sending them herself to her private server.

It seems with all news coming out of Washington DC that Obama's legacy is being reshaped daily.
Historians will look at this administration far differently than had Hillary won the election. So much
would have remained in the dark.
Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

Yes, Hillary would have buried Obama's crimes and corruption in Hoffa's tomb

What crimes? What corruption?
syriusly? Might want to bone up over the last couple of weeks.

Right, which is why you don't FORWARD e-mails when you're getting secret and top secret information.

Now you finally get what Hillary did wrong

I'm not sure just what you're asking about those emails. Having said that, Hillary shouldn't have been receiving
classified emails on her private server. Or, sending them herself to her private server.

I agree . But it’s not the worst thing in the world . Even Comey did the same .

And technically, isn’t the email sender the one who should get in trouble ? They knowingly sent classified info to an outside email .

They’d kick my ass at may job if I sent internal crap outside the company network .

And technically, isn’t the email sender the one who should get in trouble ? They knowingly sent classified info to an outside email .

They’d kick my ass at may job if I sent internal crap outside the company network .
It's pretty bad, Timmy. If Hillary didn't have her private server set up, no one could have sent classified material to her server.

The one who sent the e-mails to external servers was Hillary. She forwarded them to herself. How would someone sending her an e-mail know she forwarded them to an unsecure server

The one who sent the e-mails to external servers was Hillary. She forwarded them to herself. How would someone sending her an e-mail know she forwarded them to an unsecure server

That makes no sense . Why would she do that?

And IF She did that, then she destroyed nothing because it’s all on the sec of state server .

And IF She did that, then she destroyed nothing because it’s all on the sec of state server .
brian williams.jpg

:rolleyes-41: Not sure you understand

The Great Obama’s legacy is well established
yea i saw the Great Obama at the State Fair.....he hypnotized people....he was pretty good.....
Troll much, dude? :04:
seriously the Great Obama.....hypnotist,escape artist,rabbits out of his hat?.....you never heard of him?....
You trying to hijack the thread, Dude???????:alcoholic:
hey someone mentioned the Great Obama,i just thought i would let the guy know i seen him at the fair.....and i prefer......want a hit?...

Fake news.

And you're claiming that she forwarded her e-mails to herself one by one? Tens of thousands of them? Are you for real?

And that contradicts her story she did it for convenience as she didn't want to carry two blackberries. Why would she have to carry two if she'd already read them?

No, Timmy boy, you're just babbling

Hey. I’m no IT guy but I know a little . Media coverage never got into the details .

The “crime” she is accused of is that she destroyed gov emails . How did she do that ?

Hey. I’m no IT guy but I know a little . Media coverage never got into the details .

The “crime” she is accused of is that she destroyed gov emails . How did she do that ?
She bleached her server after it was subpoenaed

Forum List

Back