W. Virginia democratic candidate voted for Trump

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
This guy should be running as a Republican.....he seems to think there is some hope the democratic party will get back to what it once was....aka....a champion of the working class.... I do not think that will happen....the democratic party leadership is saturated with far left radicals whose primary purpose appears to be to take care of minorities and illegal's who are in the country already and those who want to come here....they could not care less about the working class...much less the white working class.

Dem House candidate in West Virginia voted for Trump

This guy should be running as a Republican.....he seems to think there is some hope the democratic party will get back to what it once was....aka....a champion of the working class.... I do not think that will happen....the democratic party leadership is saturated with far left radicals whose primary purpose appears to be to take care of minorities and illegal's who are in the country already and those who want to come here....they could not care less about the working class...much less the white working class.

----------- and?

What, do you think running with one particular political party makes you ineligible to vote for somebody running with another? I don't get it.

He is nothing more than a lying POS who will vote for Nancy Pelosi if he is elected. Just like Joe Manchin will vote Chuck Schumer.

• Banned

----------- and?

What, do you think running with one particular political party makes you ineligible to vote for somebody running with another? I don't get it.

No one said he is inelgible or that he should be inelgible.....are you one of those who just look at the headline and make assumptions?. That is a big problem with this board.

What is the debate here?

----------- and?

No one said he is inelgible or that he should be inelgible.....are you one of those who just look at the headline and make assumptions?. That is a big problem with this board.

If that's not the premise here -- then what the hell is the point?

He is nothing more than a lying POS who will vote for Nancy Pelosi if he is elected. Just like Joe Manchin will vote Chuck Schumer.

If he's running for Congress, then his job will be to represent his constituents. They don't "vote" for each other.

So the debate here is he liked a member of the other party more than Hillary Clinton?

Heck, in some ways that makes me like this fellow whoever he is more! He isn't forced to salute the party for the dollars and support. We need more fellows like him. This fellow is my hero!

Hey, I like the death penalty and am pro choice!

I love the military (see the avatar!) and think Vietnam was a mistake.

I own 80 valves worth of V8 cars and think our fuel efficiency standards aren't strict enough.

I own a gun, have fired a real AK-47 and like stricter gun control!

Come be a free thinker with me and that dude.

----------- and?

If that's not the premise here -- then what the hell is the point?

I like the way he exposes the true nature of the democratic party.....more folks should have this knowledge.

So the debate here is he liked a member of the other party more than Hillary Clinton?

Heck, in some ways that makes me like this fellow whoever he is more! He isn't forced to salute the party for the dollars and support. We need more fellows like him. This fellow is my hero!

Hey, I like the death penalty and am pro choice!

I love the military (see the avatar!) and think Vietnam was a mistake.

I own 80 valves worth of V8 cars and think our fuel efficiency standards aren't strict enough.

I own a gun, have fired a real AK-47 and like stricter gun control!

Come be a free thinker with me and that dude.

Much better to be a free thinker than a democrat. In fact I am not a republican and never was a republican but I am convinced that Trump is on the right path....I also think Trump should start a new conservative party....too many elitists in the Republican party that are just stumbling blocks. He should wait though till he has won a second term.

The phrase "the champion of the working class" is a myth when it comes to the democrat party. Didn't Hussein and Hillary illustrate the fact that they didn't give a damn about the working class when they both vowed to shut down the entire freaking coal industry (in West Virginia) and bragged about the increase in food stamps issued by the federal government? ?

The phrase "the champion of the working class" is a myth when it comes to the democrat party. Didn't Hussein and Hillary illustrate the fact that they didn't give a damn about the working class when they both vowed to shut down the entire freaking coal industry (in West Virginia) and bragged about the increase in food stamps issued by the federal government? ?
what president had 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains??.......and what moron promised to shut down gov't if he doesn't get his wall???

No kidding ! He’s from coal country. Trump has promised all kinds of coal welfare.

Forum List

Back