Obama's Legacy In Two Pictures

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I live in a small rural town in Wisconsin, a state which was previously blue but overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump in 2016. On the eastern part of town right outside the city limits is a farm with a large barn, right next to the highway.

The owner of the farm who is obviously a Democrat, put this on his barn in 2012...

sign1.jpg

Of course by 2017, it looked more like this...

sign2.jpg

So now let's have some fun with this. Remember kids, Photoshop is your friend.
:laugh:

sign3.jpg

sign4.jpg

sign5.jpg

You get the idea. :biggrin:

So many dramatics from you rubes who, ultimately, have only one real fault you can pin on Obama. That the recovery from the previous Republican catastrophe was "too slow." :rolleyes:

So many dramatics from you rubes who, ultimately, have only one real fault you can pin on Obama. That the recovery from the previous Republican catastrophe was "too slow." :rolleyes:

What "recovery"? Haven't you been keeping up with the stock market and jobs reports recently?

Oh, that's right: "Wall Street is da debbil". :itsok:

What "recovery"? Haven't you been keeping up with the stock market and jobs reports recently?

Yeah I kept up for the 12,000 points it gained under Obama. When did you start caring about stocks?

Did people really believe that "hope" and "change" were a solid foundation, strategy and philosophy for an American leader?

Yeah I kept up for the 12,000 points it gained under Obama. When did you start caring about stocks?

I care about the economic health and well-being of my country. And she's been pretty sickly the last 8 years.

I keep up with the market every day ... want to see a 10 year chart or stfu about it ?

never mind, just stfu

Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

I keep up with the market every day ... want to see a 10 year chart or stfu about it ?

Sure. Show me your chart.

once not enough.. ok

6626 - 21, 553 DURING OBAMAS 2 TERMS

once not enough.. ok

6626 - 21, 553

Looks record high to me. Am I missing something?

once not enough.. ok

6626 - 21, 553

JUST YOUR OWN BULLSHIT

once not enough.. ok

6626 - 21, 553

JUST YOUR OWN BULLSHIT

So you're saying that the stock market isn't reaching post-Obama record high levels? Isn't that what's commonly referred to as "lying"?

And then you want to upset the checkerboard because you're losing?

I am appalled.

once not enough.. ok

6626 - 21, 553

JUST YOUR OWN BULLSHIT

So you're saying that the stock market isn't reaching post-Obama record high levels? Isn't that what's commonly referred to as "lying"?

Im saying youre full of bullshit .. a typical RW Gomer.

:bye1:

once not enough.. ok

6626 - 21, 553

JUST YOUR OWN BULLSHIT

Im saying youre full of bullshit .. a typical RW Gomer.

:bye1:

And that is why you people lost the election. When things got hard for you, all you had were knee-jerk responses and emotional reactions: No style, no substance, no accomplishments, and no valid points.

And when you do lose, you don't have the grace or presence of mind to accept that which cannot be changed.

Enjoy the next 4-8 years of Trump, loser. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back