Obama's Legacy In Two Pictures

Did people really believe that "hope" and "change" were a solid foundation, strategy and philosophy for an American leader?

The sort of retards who follow cults into Guyana and commit mass suicide. The bottom rung. Vapid drones.

A little history side note: The "Reverend" Jim Jones was a liberal who actually rented his flock out to Democratic rallies and protests in San Francisco.

So many dramatics from you rubes who, ultimately, have only one real fault you can pin on Obama. That the recovery from the previous Republican catastrophe was "too slow." :rolleyes:

What "recovery"? Haven't you been keeping up with the stock market and jobs reports recently?

Oh, that's right: "Wall Street is da debbil". :itsok:
Yeah I kept up for the 12,000 points it gained under Obama. When did you start caring about stocks?

I care about the economic health and well-being of my country. And she's been pretty sickly the last 8 years.

More than that. W. did bad for the country's economy, too.

16 years since the economy has been headed in any kind of a right direction.

So many dramatics from you rubes who, ultimately, have only one real fault you can pin on Obama. That the recovery from the previous Republican catastrophe was "too slow." :rolleyes:

What "recovery"? Haven't you been keeping up with the stock market and jobs reports recently?

Yeah I kept up for the 12,000 points it gained under Obama. When did you start caring about stocks?

I care about the economic health and well-being of my country. And she's been pretty sickly the last 8 years.
Yeah, she was recovering from a Republican orchestrated heart attack.

More than that. W. did bad for the country's economy, too.

He definitely should have done better, but he handed kennedy and the democrooks the check book in order to keep them from interfering anymore than they did on the war. The GOP had the momentum to unfuck a lot of regressive bullshit but they "compromised" with wrong and we ended up with the shit end of the stick.

Did people really believe that "hope" and "change" were a solid foundation, strategy and philosophy for an American leader?

The sort of retards who follow cults into Guyana and commit mass suicide. The bottom rung. Vapid drones.

A little history side note: The "Reverend" Jim Jones was a liberal who actually rented his flock out to Democratic rallies and protests in San Francisco.
san francisco is still a mess.

How wrong he was......how wrong he is!
View attachment 138671

“Suffering” under Obama’s 2-terms?

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875. Has this caused your suffering?

We had 82 straight months of private sector job growth - the longest streak in the history of the United States. Has this caused your suffering?

Especially considering where the economy was when he took over, an amazing 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama (far more than President Bush). Has this caused your suffering?

Obama has taken Unemployment from 10% down to 4.7%. Has this caused your suffering?

Homelessness among US Veterans has dropped by half. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama shut down the US secret overseas prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama has created a policy for the families of fallen soldiers to have their travel paid for to be there when remains are flown home. Has this caused your suffering?

We landed a rover on Mars. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Has this caused your suffering?

Uninsured adults has decreased to below 10%: 90% of adults are insured - an increase of 20 Million Adults. Has this caused your suffering?

People are now covered for pre-existing conditions. Has this caused your suffering?

Insurance Premiums increased an average of $4,677 from 2002-2008, an increase of 58% under Bush. The growth of these insurance premiums has gone up $4,145 – a slower rate of increase. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama added Billions of dollars to mental health care for our Veterans. Has this caused your suffering?

Consumer confidence has gone from 37.7 to 98.1 during Obama’s tenure. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Has this caused your suffering?

His bi-annual Nuclear Summit convinced 16 countries to give up and destroy all their loose nuclear material so it could not be stolen. Has this caused your suffering?

He saved the US Auto industry. American cars sold at the beginning of his term were 10.4M and upon his exit 17.5M. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit as a percentage of the GDP has gone from 9.8% to 3.2%. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit itself was cut by $800 Billion Dollars. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama preserved the middle class tax cuts. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama banned solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

He signed Credit Card reform so that rates could not be raised without you being notified. Has this caused your suffering?

He outlawed Government contractors from discriminating against LGBT persons. Has this caused your suffering?

He doubled Pell Grants. Has this caused your suffering?

Abortion is down. Has this caused your suffering?

Violent crime is down. Has this caused your suffering?

He overturned the scientific ban on stem cell research. Has this caused your suffering?

He protected Net Neutrality. Has this caused your suffering?

Obamacare has extended the life of the Medicare insurance trust fund (will be solvent until 2030). Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. Has this caused your suffering?

He banned torture. Has this caused your suffering?

He negotiated with Syria to give up its chemical weapons and they were destroyed. Has this caused your suffering?

Solar and Wind Power are at an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

High School Graduation rates hit 83% - an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

Corporate profits are up by 144%. Has this caused your suffering?

He normalized relations with Cuba. Has this caused your suffering?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low. Has this caused your suffering?

US Exports are up 28%. Has this caused your suffering?

He appointed the most diverse cabinet ever. Has this caused your suffering?

He reduced the number of troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Has this caused your suffering?

Yes, he killed Osama Bin Laden and retrieved all the documents in his possession for analysis. Perhaps THIS caused your suffering?

From an objective standpoint it would appear that the last eight years have seen some great progress and we were saved from a financial collapse. Things are not perfect. Things can always be better. We are on much better footing now than we were in 2008.

Yet one more in an endless stream of one-line sound bytes. Would you care to tell me how during the last 8 years, the GOP was responsible for adopting an anti-business, anti-growth environment, and putting oppressive governmental regulations on the backs on businesses and industries in this country?

I'd also like to know how it was that Obama supposedly created so many public-sector jobs, as you leftists would like everyone to believe. There was his big "Stimulus Package" that was supposed to create all those jobs, but that turned out to be no more than a bailout for the labor unions. Of course, much of it went into creating a couple dozen "Green Energy" companies, but they quickly went bankrupt and absquatulated with the taxpayer's money.

Then I'd like for you to explain how it was that his one and only accomplishment during 8 years, Obamacare, caused thousands of healthcare workers to lose their jobs, small clinics to shut down, and working people's premiums to rise exponentially, while at the same time causing many employers to cut back their employee's hours?

I'm all ears.

How wrong he was......how wrong he is!
View attachment 138671

“Suffering” under Obama’s 2-terms?

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875. Has this caused your suffering?

We had 82 straight months of private sector job growth - the longest streak in the history of the United States. Has this caused your suffering?

Especially considering where the economy was when he took over, an amazing 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama (far more than President Bush). Has this caused your suffering?

Obama has taken Unemployment from 10% down to 4.7%. Has this caused your suffering?

Homelessness among US Veterans has dropped by half. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama shut down the US secret overseas prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama has created a policy for the families of fallen soldiers to have their travel paid for to be there when remains are flown home. Has this caused your suffering?

We landed a rover on Mars. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Has this caused your suffering?

Uninsured adults has decreased to below 10%: 90% of adults are insured - an increase of 20 Million Adults. Has this caused your suffering?

People are now covered for pre-existing conditions. Has this caused your suffering?

Insurance Premiums increased an average of $4,677 from 2002-2008, an increase of 58% under Bush. The growth of these insurance premiums has gone up $4,145 – a slower rate of increase. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama added Billions of dollars to mental health care for our Veterans. Has this caused your suffering?

Consumer confidence has gone from 37.7 to 98.1 during Obama’s tenure. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Has this caused your suffering?

His bi-annual Nuclear Summit convinced 16 countries to give up and destroy all their loose nuclear material so it could not be stolen. Has this caused your suffering?

He saved the US Auto industry. American cars sold at the beginning of his term were 10.4M and upon his exit 17.5M. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit as a percentage of the GDP has gone from 9.8% to 3.2%. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit itself was cut by $800 Billion Dollars. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama preserved the middle class tax cuts. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama banned solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

He signed Credit Card reform so that rates could not be raised without you being notified. Has this caused your suffering?

He outlawed Government contractors from discriminating against LGBT persons. Has this caused your suffering?

He doubled Pell Grants. Has this caused your suffering?

Abortion is down. Has this caused your suffering?

Violent crime is down. Has this caused your suffering?

He overturned the scientific ban on stem cell research. Has this caused your suffering?

He protected Net Neutrality. Has this caused your suffering?

Obamacare has extended the life of the Medicare insurance trust fund (will be solvent until 2030). Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. Has this caused your suffering?

He banned torture. Has this caused your suffering?

He negotiated with Syria to give up its chemical weapons and they were destroyed. Has this caused your suffering?

Solar and Wind Power are at an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

High School Graduation rates hit 83% - an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

Corporate profits are up by 144%. Has this caused your suffering?

He normalized relations with Cuba. Has this caused your suffering?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low. Has this caused your suffering?

US Exports are up 28%. Has this caused your suffering?

He appointed the most diverse cabinet ever. Has this caused your suffering?

He reduced the number of troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Has this caused your suffering?

Yes, he killed Osama Bin Laden and retrieved all the documents in his possession for analysis. Perhaps THIS caused your suffering?

From an objective standpoint it would appear that the last eight years have seen some great progress and we were saved from a financial collapse. Things are not perfect. Things can always be better. We are on much better footing now than we were in 2008.

Geez. Where do you find this stuff?

07-minister.jpg

Yet one more in an endless stream of one-line sound bytes. Would you care to tell me how during the last 8 years, the GOP was responsible for adopting an anti-business, anti-growth environment, and putting oppressive governmental regulations on the backs on businesses and industries in this country?

I'd also like to know how it was that Obama supposedly created so many public-sector jobs, as you leftists would like everyone to believe. There was his big "Stimulus Package" that was supposed to create all those jobs, but that turned out to be no more than a bailout for the labor unions. Of course, much of it went into creating a couple dozen "Green Energy" companies, but they quickly went bankrupt and absquatulated with the taxpayer's money.

Then I'd like for you to explain how it was that his one and only accomplishment during 8 years, Obamacare, caused thousands of healthcare workers to lose their jobs, small clinics to shut down, and working people's premiums to rise exponentially, while at the same time causing many employers to cut back their employee's hours?

I'm all ears.
I can't explain the things in you're first 2 paragraphs, because they didn't happen. Now Obamacare was passed because the healthcare system was broken. The GOP seems to be confirming that today as there is zero talk about returning the healthcare system to the way it was.

I'm all ears.
I can't explain the things in you're first 2 paragraphs, because they didn't happen. Now Obamacare was passed because the healthcare system was broken. The GOP seems to be confirming that today as there is zero talk about returning the healthcare system to the way it was.

Being unaware of or unable to explain a historical even doesn't mean "It didn't happen". The healthcare system was not "broken" and was operating just fine as it was under free enterprise. Just because someone wasn't financially-able to afford it doesn't mean they have the right to it because as anyone can tell you, healthcare is not a "right".

Voting is a right. Owning firearms is a right. Expressing one's opinion is a right, as is worshiping the God of their choice or none at all.

But there is nothing in the United States Constitution which says "Healthcare is a right". Nor does it say "You have the right to a free education" or "You have the right to a taxpayer-funded abortion".

Geez, do I have to learn you people everything?

I'd post pics of obamas legacy if they weren't so morbid.

I can only hope Obama and Hillary are eventually held responsible for what they've done.

I live in a small rural town in Wisconsin, a state which was previously blue but overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump in 2016. On the eastern part of town right outside the city limits is a farm with a large barn, right next to the highway.

The owner of the farm who is obviously a Democrat, put this on his barn in 2012...

sign1.jpg

Of course by 2017, it looked more like this...

sign2.jpg

So now let's have some fun with this. Remember kids, Photoshop is your friend.
:laugh:

sign3.jpg

sign4.jpg

sign5.jpg

You get the idea. :biggrin:

Being unaware of or unable to explain a historical even doesn't mean "It didn't happen". The healthcare system was not "broken" and was operating just fine as it was under free enterprise.

Then surely, the GOP will return it to how it was. They voted to do that 61 times after all. Do you think they will a 62nd, since the old way was magical and fantastic?

Forum List

Back