Obama's Latest Attack Ad Against Romney is MASTERFUL!!

Finally!! A Democrat dishing it out instead of receiving it all the time. You go, Obama!!

Probably the best Democrat attack ad ever. And it has the advantage of being 100% true.

The ad does a very effective job of exposing Romney for the absolute total fraud and shameless liar that he is. Romney's horrible singing, combined with the factual tidbits about his vulture capitalism, make him look very unappealing except to the most idiotic right-wing Repug extremists.

And it's quite telling how NO worthless Repug on this board can offer a viable endorsement of Romney. He's absolutely one of the least attractive Presidential candidates EVER.

You would think that the greatest president in history would be able to run on his record against least attractive presidential candidates in history without resorting to attack ads.

He would be able to. But we aren't dealing with the greatest President in history or the least attractive Presidential candidate in history.

Attacks is all he has.

Last edited:
One bid endorsement of Romney.

HE'S NOT OBAMA.

No too late, the convention is still coming. The republicans could do one act of attrition by kicking this flip flopping lying clown out of the race.

But they won't.

Why should they ?

Running against no HOPE that you'll have any CHANGE in your pocket after taxes shouldn't be all that hard.

How right you are, my dear uninformed, unsophisticated tea bagger dumb fuck!! Obama only approved the LARGEST MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUT IN HISTORY back in 2009 for ungrateful Repug pussies such as you.

Keep sucking that rich Repug cock, you fucking serf. It's the only reason for your miserable existence.

No too late, the convention is still coming. The republicans could do one act of attrition by kicking this flip flopping lying clown out of the race.

But they won't.

Why should they ?

Running against no HOPE that you'll have any CHANGE in your pocket after taxes shouldn't be all that hard.

How right you are, my dear uninformed, unsophisticated tea bagger dumb fuck!! Obama only approved the LARGEST MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUT IN HISTORY back in 2009 for ungrateful Repug pussies such as you.

Keep sucking that rich Repug cock, you fucking serf. It's the only reason for your miserable existence.

largest middle class tax cut? You seriously arent trying to make that untrue argument, are you?

What are you going to do when Romney wins?

Why should they ?

WE have had 12 years of conservative supply side trickle down tax cutting economics. Obama has been able to change nothing much. Taxes are now at a rate comparable to the fifties.

How's that working for you?

Those billionaires supplying enough jobs for you?

No we really haven't. Have we continued to cut taxes? have we cut any spending at all?

You guys seem to forget that cutting spending is an equally important component with tax cuts.
You seem to forget that the whole point of supply side cuts was that you wouldn't have to cut spending, for two reasons:

1) revenues would increase relative to current tax levels. Then, a decade later:
2) deficits don't matter.

1) Democrats always dish out trash. They are the kings of it.
2) Obama has yet to make an advertisement that was factual.

Hello, tea bagger Jesus freak!! How are you this fine evening?

You never answered my previous 500 questions...after all, you are an intellectually dishonest tea bagger lump of shit pussy. Let's try again shall we??

What would Jesus say about the richest 1% controlling over 40% of the wealth in this country?? Would Jesus call this "greed", hypocritical Jesus freak asshole??? I know this is very disappointing for a delusional tea bagger fascist such as yourself....but I think he would!!

Until an unremarkable simpleton such as yourself answers this simple question, kindly fuck off.

Finally!! A Democrat dishing it out instead of receiving it all the time. You go, Obama!!

Probably the best Democrat attack ad ever. And it has the advantage of being 100% true.

The ad does a very effective job of exposing Romney for the absolute total fraud and shameless liar that he is. Romney's horrible singing, combined with the factual tidbits about his vulture capitalism, make him look very unappealing except to the most idiotic right-wing Repug extremists.

And it's quite telling how NO worthless Repug on this board can offer a viable endorsement of Romney. He's absolutely one of the least attractive Presidential candidates EVER.

Yeah, because singing is important if you are a President.. How stupid.

No link or anything. Explains your rep.

Everybody and their grandmother has seen this ad, you fucking imbecile lightweight.

Go find some game and then give me a holler. I'll be more than happy to take a few more giant shits on your sorry ass.

1) Democrats always dish out trash. They are the kings of it.
2) Obama has yet to make an advertisement that was factual.

Hello, tea bagger Jesus freak!! How are you this fine evening?

You never answered my previous 500 questions...after all, you are an intellectually dishonest tea bagger lump of shit pussy. Let's try again shall we??

What would Jesus say about the richest 1% controlling over 40% of the wealth in this country?? Would Jesus call this "greed", hypocritical Jesus freak asshole??? I know this is very disappointing for a delusional tea bagger fascist such as yourself....but I think he would!!

Until an unremarkable simpleton such as yourself answers this simple question, kindly fuck off.

The intellect of some, if you aren't smart you just start with insults, very interesting response.

Why should they ?

WE have had 12 years of conservative supply side trickle down tax cutting economics. Obama has been able to change nothing much. Taxes are now at a rate comparable to the fifties.

No we really haven't. Have we continued to cut taxes? have we cut any spending at all?

You guys seem to forget that cutting spending is an equally important component with tax cuts.

This dishonest fuckhole won't believe Reaganomics and the Bush tax cuts are an utter failure unless we have 200 consecutive years of tax cuts and the unemployment rate becomes 98%, with the top 1% controlling 99.9% of the nations wealth.

Oh wait...that's EXACTLY what a fascist tea bagger asshole like you wants! It is your worthless serf duty to do the Koch brothers' bidding, after all.

Peasant bitch.

So then you're VOTING for the best singer--and looks?--LOL

BECAUSE THE REST OF THE AD IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE.

Romney during his 20 year term at Bain Capital never outsourced jobs.
FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Outsourcer’ Overreach

However Obama did use stimulus money to create jobs in CHINA.

A war is emerging between Congress and the White House over high-profile stimulus programs that lawmakers claim aren't serving the American people.

Senate Democrats lashed out at the Obama administration on Wednesday, saying its stimulus wind energy program creates jobs overseas instead of in the U.S., and they're calling for the administration to put a stop to it.

"Today, we are demanding the Obama administration suspend this program immediately," said Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

The program has already spent $2 billion, funding enough projects to power 2.4 million homes. Any wind farm created in the U.S. is eligible for stimulus money to put up wind turbines, regardless of where those massive structures are made. Each turbine costs about $3 million, and reaches 40 stories into the sky.
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News

104861_600.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--BARACK OBAMA.

I am just wondering when he is going to put on the dance shoes and do a little gig for the hysterical mass's. Or possibly another perfectly pronounced speech from Lunar 1.

Last edited:

Oh, does singing have a lot to do with the presidency? I thought that saluting the flag and knowing how many states there were in the union were prerequisites. Something that Oblamer didn't even have before he was elected president in 2009.:D

Why should they ?

Why, yes they are. But it isn't the billionaires who supply jobs now...is it ? Or haven't you been awake ?

The tax base is smaller because of all the people on welfare and entitlements. When that is reduced.....the we talk.

The tax base is smaller because the richest 1% have consolidated over 40% of this nation's wealth, which is the highest rate since the 1920s. Fewer people controlling this nation's wealth = fewer people paying taxes. It's not complicated, dolt.

You're simply too stupid and willfully ignorant to EVER connect those dots, so trying to debate an unsophisticated dumb fuck like you is pointless.

Even in your unremarkable feeble mind, you know there is a possibility that I'm correct, but it's simply too terrifying for an intellectually dishonest Repug pussy like you to consider that I'm correct for more than 2 seconds.

HE'S NOT OBAMA.

OK let's explore your glib remark for any truthiness...

"HE'S NOT OBAMA" Let us just assume generously that you are not just a racist asshole. By "not Obama" you could mean.. "Anyone but Obama in charge of our economic recovery"...Right? That could be a valid desire if in fact there was any way to prove anyone else could have or would have done any better up til now. More precisely it would have to have been "any republican" because unless Boner and Bitchy Mitchy are just racist assholes there would have been no more progress than we have seen up til now.

SOOOooo...what you people are really saying is FUCK AMERICA if you the public has the audacity to vote for a democrat president....

orrrrrr..... you could just be racist assholes..

Was there something I missed?

Didn't think so....

:eusa_whistle:

LOL...you lost this fucking imbecile at "Let".

Liberals wetting themselves over an "attack" Ad... Why am I not surprised. Let me know in November how that "attack" Ad strategy worked out with the Independents...

A lot of independants are so just for the reason that the dems have been weak. I'm sure many welcome the stronger messages. Not all or even most independants are christian fascist leaning assholes. November will come for everyone...even you.

Indeed. And let's be honest...most "independents" are just uninformed and intellectually lazy meatheads who pretentiously pretend that they are above the fray and always claim that both sides are "equally bad".

Still, that's better than being intellectually dishonest, willfully ignorant assholes who simply don't care about facts....which describes the vast majority of Repugs.

I love the OPs name. Another leftwing delusional that proves Im right. I love it when democrats say that liberals and Kerry didnt challenge Ohio. Thanks man!!!!

I never said Kerry and the Dems didn't challenge Ohio (although not nearly as forcefully as they should have). I said KERRY WON OHIO.

2004 Ohio Exit Polls
Kerry -- 54%
Bush -- 45%

Get it right, Repug twit. That's right, you Repug mother fuckers stole the 2000 and 2004 elections because you are fucking Nazis who don't believe in democracy.

I love the OPs name. Another leftwing delusional that proves Im right. I love it when democrats say that liberals and Kerry didnt challenge Ohio. Thanks man!!!!

I never said Kerry and the Dems didn't challenge Ohio (although not nearly as forcefully as they should have). I said KERRY WON OHIO.

2004 Ohio Exit Polls
Kerry -- 54%
Bush -- 45%

Get it right, Repug twit. That's right, you Repug mother fuckers stole the 2000 and 2004 elections because you are fucking Nazis who don't believe in democracy.

Ah, yes...the EXIT POLLS! Here's a little newsflash for ya', Sparky...exit polls only count if you're a television pundit. What REALLY counts on election day is ballot votes. The reason Bush won Ohio is that he had more votes than Kerry. I know that must frost your flakes but it's the truth just as it's the truth that Bush beat Gore in Florida.

HE'S NOT OBAMA.

But they won't.

LOL...I would love to see that just for the entertainment value!

It's 1944 and these Nazi Repug mother fuckers are starting to turn on each other.

But they won't.

Why should they ?

extreme.jpg

Why should they ?

extreme.jpg

Not me, baby...I've got a big ole' can of wasp spray. I see one of those bad boys flying around the homestead, he gets hosed down.

Now if I could just get a can of spray to do the same thing for idiots like KWO...

Forum List

Back