Obama's Latest Attack Ad Against Romney is MASTERFUL!!

No too late, the convention is still coming. The republicans could do one act of attrition by kicking this flip flopping lying clown out of the race.

But they won't.

Why should they ?

Running against no HOPE that you'll have any CHANGE in your pocket after taxes shouldn't be all that hard.

How right you are, my dear uninformed, unsophisticated tea bagger dumb fuck!! Obama only approved the LARGEST MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUT IN HISTORY back in 2009 for ungrateful Repug pussies such as you.

Keep sucking that rich Repug cock, you fucking serf. It's the only reason for your miserable existence.

Which tax cut was that?

Why should they ?

Running against no HOPE that you'll have any CHANGE in your pocket after taxes shouldn't be all that hard.

WE have had 12 years of conservative supply side trickle down tax cutting economics. Obama has been able to change nothing much. Taxes are now at a rate comparable to the fifties.

How's that working for you?

Those billionaires supplying enough jobs for you?

Why, yes they are. But it isn't the billionaires who supply jobs now...is it ? Or haven't you been awake ?

The tax base is smaller because of all the people on welfare and entitlements. When that is reduced.....the we talk.

Soooooo.....why are they on welfare and entitlements? Furthermore...why are a shit ton more of the population working their asses off and still having to apply for food stamps, or just barely squeaking by? The tax base is smaller because those wonderful "job creators" are taking their tax breaks, government subsidies, and favorable legislation such as outsourcing and putting it directly in their pockets.

Finally!! A Democrat dishing it out instead of receiving it all the time. You go, Obama!!

Probably the best Democrat attack ad ever. And it has the advantage of being 100% true.

The ad does a very effective job of exposing Romney for the absolute total fraud and shameless liar that he is. Romney's horrible singing, combined with the factual tidbits about his vulture capitalism, make him look very unappealing except to the most idiotic right-wing Repug extremists.

And it's quite telling how NO worthless Repug on this board can offer a viable endorsement of Romney. He's absolutely one of the least attractive Presidential candidates EVER.
Okay, so Romney's an SOB.

So why should I vote for Obama?

One bid endorsement of Romney.

HE'S NOT OBAMA.

OK let's explore your glib remark for any truthiness...

"HE'S NOT OBAMA" Let us just assume generously that you are not just a racist asshole. By "not Obama" you could mean.. "Anyone but Obama in charge of our economic recovery"...Right? That could be a valid desire if in fact there was any way to prove anyone else could have or would have done any better up til now. More precisely it would have to have been "any republican" because unless Boner and Bitchy Mitchy are just racist assholes there would have been no more progress than we have seen up til now.

SOOOooo...what you people are really saying is FUCK AMERICA if you the public has the audacity to vote for a democrat president....

orrrrrr..... you could just be racist assholes..

Was there something I missed?

Didn't think so....

:eusa_whistle:
4537262458_50b8b690df.jpg

WE have had 12 years of conservative supply side trickle down tax cutting economics. Obama has been able to change nothing much. Taxes are now at a rate comparable to the fifties.

No we really haven't. Have we continued to cut taxes? have we cut any spending at all?

You guys seem to forget that cutting spending is an equally important component with tax cuts.

This dishonest fuckhole won't believe Reaganomics and the Bush tax cuts are an utter failure unless we have 200 consecutive years of tax cuts and the unemployment rate becomes 98%, with the top 1% controlling 99.9% of the nations wealth.

Oh wait...that's EXACTLY what a fascist tea bagger asshole like you wants! It is your worthless serf duty to do the Koch brothers' bidding, after all.

Peasant bitch.
You're right. KKKorporate AmeriKKKa wants everybody unemployed, thus unable to buy their products and services, thereby maximizing profits.

You morons really do believe that, don't you?

:lmao:

Why, yes they are. But it isn't the billionaires who supply jobs now...is it ? Or haven't you been awake ?

The tax base is smaller because of all the people on welfare and entitlements. When that is reduced.....the we talk.

The tax base is smaller because the richest 1% have consolidated over 40% of this nation's wealth, which is the highest rate since the 1920s. Fewer people controlling this nation's wealth = fewer people paying taxes. It's not complicated, dolt.

You're simply too stupid and willfully ignorant to EVER connect those dots, so trying to debate an unsophisticated dumb fuck like you is pointless.

Even in your unremarkable feeble mind, you know there is a possibility that I'm correct, but it's simply too terrifying for an intellectually dishonest Repug pussy like you to consider that I'm correct for more than 2 seconds.
Yes, you could be right. And things might fall up. Same probability.

I love the OPs name. Another leftwing delusional that proves Im right. I love it when democrats say that liberals and Kerry didnt challenge Ohio. Thanks man!!!!

I never said Kerry and the Dems didn't challenge Ohio (although not nearly as forcefully as they should have). I said KERRY WON OHIO.

2004 Ohio Exit Polls
Kerry -- 54%
Bush -- 45%

Get it right, Repug twit. That's right, you Repug mother fuckers stole the 2000 and 2004 elections because you are fucking Nazis who don't believe in democracy.
e05ddf60574606562061562.png

No too late, the convention is still coming. The republicans could do one act of attrition by kicking this flip flopping lying clown out of the race.

But they won't.

Why should they ?

How right you are, my dear uninformed, unsophisticated tea bagger dumb fuck!! Obama only approved the LARGEST MIDDLE CLASS TAX CUT IN HISTORY back in 2009 for ungrateful Repug pussies such as you.

Keep sucking that rich Repug cock, you fucking serf. It's the only reason for your miserable existence.

hey Kerry......my trailer leans to the left.....do you think i should put some furniture on the right side?......my neighbor Clem thinks i might have a flat tire.....what do you recommend?.......:eusa_eh:

All these ATTACK ads are so masterful, powerful, devastating, the latest poll (and this is a lapdog media poll, nyslimes/Cbs) show Obama and Romney neck and neck..

you go Obama, keep up the MASTERUL ATTACK ads..:badgrin:

Last edited:
1) Democrats always dish out trash. They are the kings of it.
2) Obama has yet to make an advertisement that was factual.

Hello, tea bagger Jesus freak!! How are you this fine evening?

You never answered my previous 500 questions...after all, you are an intellectually dishonest tea bagger lump of shit pussy. Let's try again shall we??

What would Jesus say about the richest 1% controlling over 40% of the wealth in this country?? Would Jesus call this "greed", hypocritical Jesus freak asshole??? I know this is very disappointing for a delusional tea bagger fascist such as yourself....but I think he would!!

Until an unremarkable simpleton such as yourself answers this simple question, kindly fuck off.

you have never answered my questions about my trailer either......i am beginning to think you are ignoring me......:eusa_eh:

1) Democrats always dish out trash. They are the kings of it.
2) Obama has yet to make an advertisement that was factual.

Hello, tea bagger Jesus freak!! How are you this fine evening?

You never answered my previous 500 questions...after all, you are an intellectually dishonest tea bagger lump of shit pussy. Let's try again shall we??

What would Jesus say about the richest 1% controlling over 40% of the wealth in this country?? Would Jesus call this "greed", hypocritical Jesus freak asshole??? I know this is very disappointing for a delusional tea bagger fascist such as yourself....but I think he would!!

Until an unremarkable simpleton such as yourself answers this simple question, kindly fuck off.

you have never answered my questions about my trailer either......i am beginning to think you are ignoring me......:eusa_eh:

Don't bother Harry..

Obvious troll is obvious.

:eusa_shifty:

Romney is attacking our problems while Obama is attacking Romney

Bullshit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwTYp5oJhG8]Romney claims Obama attacking religious at CNN Arizona Debate - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PASk24IWX0]mitt Flipity-Flopity romney "Reverend Wright is Off Limits, But Not For Me" - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwTYp5oJhG8]Romney claims Obama attacking religious at CNN Arizona Debate - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PASk24IWX0]mitt Flipity-Flopity romney "Reverend Wright is Off Limits, But Not For Me" - YouTube[/ame]

ok? what did he say that isn't true?
at least he's not calling Obama, a Felon

Bullshit.

ok? what did he say that isn't true?
at least he's not calling Obama, a Felon

True? What? In your world?

The United States..IS A SECULAR NATION.

There is NO NATIONAL RELIGION.

This allows all faiths to practice their own religion, in peace.

If what Romney is saying is true..he wants it more religious.

And he might want to impose a national religion.

Ready to convert to Mormonism?

Well..being female..you get to be part of someone else's planet..to serve them.

Like that idea?

True? What? In your world?

The United States..IS A SECULAR NATION.

There is NO NATIONAL RELIGION.

This allows all faiths to practice their own religion, in peace.

If what Romney is saying is true..he wants it more religious.

And he might want to impose a national religion.

Ready to convert to Mormonism?

Well..being female..you get to be part of someone else's planet..to serve them.

Like that idea?

sorry but you're WRONG...we are NOT a secular nation..
as for the rest...dear gawd sallow...get a grip

New Topics

Forum List

Back