obamas Islamic Cult "ISIS" Blows Up Ancient City As 'Propaganda Tool'

Islam is more closer to conservatism than liberalism...derp....

Is it?

Well that's weird, because no where on earth is the a single American promoting the interests of Islam... while the liberal in the White House and every liberal down through the ranks... all the way down to every liberal on this board has ceaselessly promoted the interests of Islam since LONG before 9-11-01... .

(Which is how we can know that Islam has nothing in common with American principle; thus how we can know that you're assessment is deceit, advanced through fraudulence, as a means to influence the ignorant.)

See how that works?

Obama is a co-founder of isis
I know this isn't very Christian of me, and it might even be a sin, but it just gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside to know that I'll be able to watch obama, at the Great White Throne of Judgment, as he tries to explain to God why he shouldn't go to Hell. He'll probably try to blame it on Bush, unless I miss my guess.

Christians have a history of destroying ancient artifacts that depicted Gods they did not like...

And they have a history of defunding and killing science.

ROFLMNAO!

The Reader should know that the above member of the Ideological Cult of Buffoonery, is referring to "SCIENCE!", which is the subjective abuse of data for the purposes of deceiving a gullible public, which is not to be confused with the objective pursuit of the truth, which is otherwise known as 'science'.

Well it looks like Obama and Hillary's work in handing over Libyan weapons and cash to build ISIS has paid off again, in the Left's run to turn the planet back into cave dwelling sub-creatures... robbing the species of it's history in the name of the Ideological Left (Islam).

"Islamic State militants have continued their "cultural cleansing" of Iraq and Syria - this time blowing up the ancient city of Nimrud.

A video posted online appears to show the terror group's fighters smashing artefacts at the 3,000-year-old site near Mosul in northern Iraq.

Militants are seen with large barrels of powder in a room lined with gypsum slabs, beautifully carved with representations of Assyrian figures."

IS Blows Up Ancient City As Propaganda Tool

Obama's Islamic cult ISIS?

Even your ordinarily imaginative standards, this one is just drenched in fragrant guano.

Forum List

Back