IRAQ: ISIS Suicide bombing instructor blows up class, accidentally killing himself and 21 students

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
IRAQ: ISIS Suicide bombing instructor blows up class, accidentally killing himself and 21 students

An Islamic State (ISIS) commander at a terrorist training camp north of Baghdad accidentally detonated a belt packed with explosives during a demonstration in front of a group militants on Monday, killing himself and 21 nearby trainees.

A bomber struck a falafel shop near the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Baghdad last week, and when told of the bungled training demonstration by the New York Times, Raad Hashim, who works at a liquor store near the site of the bombing, burst out laughing. “This is so funny,” he said. “It shows how stupid they are, those dogs and sons of dogs.”

garyclement-vi.jpg

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/08/page/13/
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dude pulled a Diane Oughton, ala Bill Ayers.

Terrorists are morons.

Sorry to hear Obama missed his class!

The Secret Service might not appreciate your post. I would back off stating such nonsense on an internet forum. Plus it is offensive to me and many others.
No direct or implied threat in that statement. As far as YOUR being offended? Who the hell cares? Freedom of Speech CAN ONLY be found where you MIGHT or ARE offended. Deal with it.

The Secret Service might not appreciate your post. I would back off stating such nonsense on an internet forum. Plus it is offensive to me and many others.
No direct or implied threat in that statement. As far as YOUR being offended? Who the hell cares? Freedom of Speech CAN ONLY be found where you MIGHT or ARE offended. Deal with it.

Threats to our president are illegal. Just a friendly warning. It has nothing to do with being offensive.

Threats to our president are illegal. Just a friendly warning. It has nothing to do with being offensive.
Where is the direct or implied threat moron? Its not there. Is my saying or suggesting he is a member of the muslim brotherhood illegal? NO.

Your words are hollow much like the space between your ears.

The Secret Service isn't interested in people who wish obama would blow himself up. They'd have to arrest three fourths of the global population. And nobody cares if you're offended. This isn't a shithole university safe space.

Saying we wish obama would blow himself up like his idiot terrorist buddies isn't a threat.

Don't know about that. I don't think wishing the death of our president is Kosher, pardon the pun.

Forum List

Back