Obama’s Intelligence Brief Scandal

Romney has already shown himself to be a total neophyte on foreign policy, diplomacy, and security issues, you like him better on this point? Sure you do.

You seemed satisfied installing a total neophyte on foreign policy in '08. What's really sad is, your boy remains as totally oblivious about that aspect of the job as he is about other aspects of performing his duties, even after almost four years in office.

He's doing an awesome job coping with problems that would have turned the middle east into a smoking ruin with a republican president issuing ultimatums and trying to threaten people into NOT deposing their American backed dictators.
He has done no such thing. In case you missed it, the Middle East in awash in flames.

Care to join the rest of us in reality?

Obama’s Intelligence Brief Scandal

The briefness of Obamas' intelligence may have suprised a few people, but it is hardly scandalous, nor unexpected.

No. A better example would be people concerned that the man currently occupying the position is either incapable of doing or unwilling to do the job he was hired to do.

He read the PDB as anyone would read the sports page or perhaps with less interest than that. He gave more thought into his performance on Letterman, the View, campaign fundraisers and speeches. That is what really interests him. He's a scandal and crisis waiting to happen.

No. A better example would be people concerned that the man currently occupying the position is either incapable of doing or unwilling to do the job he was hired to do.

He read the PDB as anyone would read the sports page or perhaps with less interest than that. He gave more thought into his performance on Letterman, the View, campaign fundraisers and speeches. That is what really interests him. He's a scandal and crisis waiting to happen.

You will believe what you want to believe I guess. What you base your conclusions on could be a number of things but the facts sure aren't any of them.

The thing with Republicans is is that they're still living in the 50's when people like the President didn't have technology to assist them with such things.

Now the President of the United States is more mobile than ever before, and they keep in touch with things like IPad's and cell phones.

I know it's a big leap from AM radio to the digital age, but it's worth the jump.

Like every other story that comes out of the far-right wheelhouse, the more the facts play out, the less we are inclined to believe all their bluster.

I just think some folks are jealous that Barack Obama was the guy who got the PDB's about OBL, evaluated the intelligence and then acted upon it successfully.

I think those same folks are jealous that he enabled the killing of Gaddafi at little American expense and zero American lives lost.

Those facts must be ignored in the right-wing echo chamber, where only the invented reality that Obama is a black Jimmy Carter can be accepted, even if he's nothing like Jimmy Carter on foreign policy, and even more extreme than George W. Bush on some levels.

Forum List

Back