Obama's Impeachable Offense

He should have sought Congressional authorization by now. He didn't. So now we have a real mess.

Um, no he did, yesterday.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/168242-obama-blinks-on-war-powers-act-2.html#post3665949

Sounds like more doublespeak from Obama. In any case, Congress needs to take the lead on this, but they never do. I was impressed with Dennis Kucinich when he raised the impeachment issue:

Dennis Kucinich Raises Impeachment Over Libya | Impeach Obama Campaign

But eventually Dennis remembered his place and kept his mouth shut.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Okay, Republicans, we know you're still pissing around because of Nixon...spending valuable time trying to impeach every Democrat...Your constituents don't elect you to impeach Presidents

First of all, and I could be wrong here, I don't believe anyone on this thread holds elected office. 'We' don't have any constituents, we are the constituents and obviously we did elect our representatives to express the concern we are rasing in this thread.

Second, this attempt to draw some correlation between Nixon is laughable. I wasn't alive during Nixon, and it has nothing to do with believing this president usurped the proper role of the US Congress and instead sought UN approval for military action.

Third, you really must be ignorant of the eight years of the Bush administration. There were those on the left calling for impeachment directly after the 2000 election. For eight years we were treated to every conspiracy theory out there to justify the impeachment of Bush.

Lastly, instead of attempting to make so deep point on the historical motivations behind the calls for an Obama impeachment, why don't you try addressing the reasons that have been listed for his impeachment.

Last edited:
The primary reason for the ridiculous impeachment talk is the fact that our President is looking stronger every day. Two major disasters handled well at all levels of government. Bin Laden finally brought to justice. President Obama was 'concerned' about the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil. And the economy continues it's glacial recovery. Much to the disappoinment of you Conservatives.

The primary reason for the ridiculous impeachment talk is the fact that our President is looking stronger every day. Two major disasters handled well at all levels of government. Bin Laden finally brought to justice. President Obama was 'concerned' about the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil. And the economy continues it's glacial recovery. Much to the disappoinment of you Conservatives.

Sorry, Old Rectums.....

A LIBERAL was considering impeaching Obama.

Imbecile.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obama got Bin Laden when Republicans let him go. Obama has a lot of capital with the public right now on keeping the country safe. All those Bin Laden plots. It's pretty clear that now, none of those will happen. Republicans not only didn't keep us safe, they abandoned their post. Americans are understanding that Republicans hate this president to the point of denying him credit for what they refused to do. Worse, The American people are disgusted that Republicans are trying to take credit for what they walked away from. How unAmerican is that?

The man that masterminded the world trade center attacks was captured while Bush was president

And the economy continues it's glacial recovery

What economcal recovery?

Obama got Bin Laden when Republicans let him go. Obama has a lot of capital with the public right now on keeping the country safe. All those Bin Laden plots. It's pretty clear that now, none of those will happen. Republicans not only didn't keep us safe, they abandoned their post. Americans are understanding that Republicans hate this president to the point of denying him credit for what they refused to do. Worse, The American people are disgusted that Republicans are trying to take credit for what they walked away from. How unAmerican is that?

Can you ever post without lying? I dare you to try.

I double dawg dare ya.

Go ahead, punk. Make my day.

I believe this matter will be taken up in Congress on Monday. They have the option to cut off his funds.. That'll hurt the bastard more than impeachment will.

Yes, set up a Iran Contra scenario.

If he gets caught trying to fund the rebels or spend one thin dime in Libya he's gonna catch hell.

I think this is nothing because all he had to do was ask Congress, and now they have to figure out what to do.

Last edited:
nobody is going to push for this. Nobody that anyone might take serious.
Id blame Obama for not pulling back till he gets the ok, and i blame congress for being worthless morons.

Only if they're Republicans right? and the only one worth anything is the one you voted for right?

no, id actually reboot the whole system if i could. Remove all lobbyists and everything. Like jefferson said, Every 20 years you need to look and see if its working.

while some of it is, Those senators, and congress people are worthless and bought off for the most part. Even the Supreme court is as well.

i didnt vote for a single one of them, and i havent since 04. I have been moving to much and i havent kept up with local politics because i have been moving to much. I felt it was unfair.
Jefferson also said
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Just gives Batcrazy Bachmann more talking points for FOX. Her material was getting a little thin since Bin Laden is dead and Trump has retreated.

By the way, she is a 1000 to 1 shot at getting the GOP nomination....1000 to 1...:lol:

This idea that Obama "oh, he has so much political capital to burn" is simply not true. His nominal gains in polls have subsided, and it is becoming more and more evident that information used in locating bin Laden was achieved using interrogation techniques Bush allowed. (WikiLeaks bolsters argument for 'enhanced' interrogation tactics - Washington Times)

Gas prices are still on the rise, Obama Care waivers have essentially given an unfair advantage to those who will be forced to obey it, Israeli relations are at a 30 year low.

The polls show that you are sorely mistaken in your high hopes of this president.

So, not worshiping Obama is unAmerican.

You're a tool.

Can you ever post without lying? I dare you to try.

I double dawg dare ya.

Go ahead, punk. Make my day.
He's not lying. He really believes that crap.

The left has revealed a lot about themselves since BO has been President. Now we all know they don't really care about "illegal wars" as well as Gitmo, enhanced interrogations, etc. They are nothing but tools used to demonize their opponents. When they do it then it is fine and dandy. They can no longer be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back