Obama's Illegals Rape-14 yr Old Girl in School Bathroom

Sorry guys, but ALL lives matter
So your daughter is fine and unmolested.

Good to know "All lives matter."

Explain that to this child and her family.

I'm sure this child will be attentive to your Bullshit.

Yes. The Parents of Progressive Maryland are shocked and disgusted.

This happened in my backyard.

The place where " You" and your kind " tell us "You" and your kind" have it all under control.

Yes. All lives matter,.

When it doesn't affect "YOU."!!

So just let grown illegals (18 and 19) go to school as Freshmen. Then they rape our daughters

Thanks Obama

-Geaux

--------------------

Gov. Hogan 'Outraged' Over Rape of 14-Year-Old Girl in Maryland High School Bathroom
Two students accused of raping another student at Rockville High

Henry+E+Sanchez+Look+N.jpg

Montgomery County Police
Henry E. Sanchez

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan said he is "outraged by the brutal and violent rape" of a 14-year-old girl at Rockville High School last week.

Two students raped another student in a bathroom stall at the school Thursday, Montgomery County Police said.

Authorities said Henry E. Sanchez, 18, and Jose O. Montano, 17, approached a 14-year-old girl in a hallway at Rockville High School during school hours Thursday morning and asked her to walk with them.

Montano asked her for sex, and after she refused, he and Sanchez forced her into a boys' bathroom where they both raped her and sodomized her, police said.

Gov. Hogan 'Outraged' Over Rape of Girl in School Bathroom
Now...if they'd only used guns like red-blooded all American males do.........
No compassion for the 14 yr old girl?

Understood.

The place where " You" and your kind " tell us "You" and your kind" have it all under control.

Yes. All lives matter,.

Huh? That's weird. You only think some lives matter? :eusa_think:

Yes. All lives matter,.

Aren't you amusing.

We need to send all these criminals back home before they hurt someone else.

And the public officials who are responsible for the policies that allow these invading foreign criminal to run amok in our country need to be rounded up, arrested, and put on trial for treason, as well as for being accessories to all of the crimes committed by these invaders. And on conviction, they need to be put before firing squads.

Such corrupt, traitorous politicians are far worse criminals than the foreign invaders whose side they have chosen to take, against that of their own country and their own fellow Americans.

Yes. All lives matter,.

Aren't you amusing.

The Old Fool truly seems incapable of grasping the idea that one might rationally and rightfully value the lives of well-being of honest, decent,law-abiding citizens more than those of criminals and traitors and foreign invaders.

But then we all know on whose side he stands.

So just let grown illegals (18 and 19) go to school as Freshmen. Then they rape our daughters

Thanks Obama

-Geaux

--------------------

Gov. Hogan 'Outraged' Over Rape of 14-Year-Old Girl in Maryland High School Bathroom

Montgomery County Police
Henry E. Sanchez

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan said he is "outraged by the brutal and violent rape" of a 14-year-old girl at Rockville High School last week.

Two students raped another student in a bathroom stall at the school Thursday, Montgomery County Police said.

Authorities said Henry E. Sanchez, 18, and Jose O. Montano, 17, approached a 14-year-old girl in a hallway at Rockville High School during school hours Thursday morning and asked her to walk with them.

Montano asked her for sex, and after she refused, he and Sanchez forced her into a boys' bathroom where they both raped her and sodomized her, police said.

upload_2017-3-22_22-7-2.png

The Old Fool truly seems incapable of grasping the idea that one might rationally and rightfully value the lives of well-being of honest, decent,law-abiding citizens more than those of criminals and traitors and foreign invaders.

But then we all know on whose side he stands.

Wow! Thanks BOB GayFag for showing me how to fuck with your stupid name!

The rest of your post was shameless bullshit. But I'll look past that just this once! :wink:

Who said they didn't?

Dear TheOldSchool and gipper

Imagine if the rape victim were a transgendered boy, sodomized for identifying as a girl.

How do you think this would affect the media coverage?

If the left leaning media would trumpet and defend the victim MORE as LGBT
(instead of lagging BEHIND the rightwing media trumpeting this as an argument against illegal immigrant crimes)

What does that tell you about WHICH lives matter?

Who said they didn't?

Dear TheOldSchool and gipper

Imagine if the rape victim were a transgendered boy, sodomized for identifying as a girl.

How do you think this would affect the media coverage?

If the left leaning media would trumpet and defend the victim MORE as LGBT
(instead of lagging BEHIND the rightwing media trumpeting this as an argument against illegal immigrant crimes)

What does that tell you about WHICH lives matter?
Obviously some lives matter more in the small minds of the Left media. They have a narrative to promote, but amazingly some Americans can't see the distortion.

Luckily the GOP governor says he'll veto any sanctuary legislation.

Maryland moves to be 'sanctuary state’

Maryland Democrats this week took a major step to becoming a "sanctuary state," drawing outrage from Republican Gov. Larry Hogan and concerns it would protect an 18-year-old illegal charged with raping a 14-year-old girl in a school bathroom last week.

The Democratically-controlled House of Delegates voted 83-55 to OK the Maryland Law Enforcement and Trust Act. Generally, it would bar state and local law enforcement from helping federal immigration officials seeking illegals, including requests to detain inmates for deportation.

Maryland moves to be 'sanctuary state’

Student in Maryland rape case undocumented - CNN.com

What about the girl, I would imagine they took her to the hospital immediately and a rape kit was done,

I somehow have a difficult time believing this happened, in a busy high school. It's to the point, since Fox news was so engrossed in this story, it makes it even more unbelievable. Do you think they were that stupid to rape someone in the bathroom???

Then again she is a minor and we shall never know. Just like Weiner's 13 year old, now I will say he is not a good husband, but NC 13 year old girl and her father report it to the Daily Beast, and she decides not to press charges due to it was consensual, and yes he knew her age, she told him she was in school , a teen and a virgin, so

one would think that charges would be brought against him, if indeed it was real. I believe it was real, but a set up.

I would also like to know why she said , he said was not believable for Trump, but was for Clinton, Weiner, and this girl at school???

Yes. All lives matter,.

Lives matter until the subject decided to commit crime. Then consequences are due

All lives matter up until the implement we Death Penalty

The criminal decided to make his or her life expendable

So, not all living beings consider their lives valuable

-Geaux

Last edited:
Student in Maryland rape case undocumented - CNN.com

What about the girl, I would imagine they took her to the hospital immediately and a rape kit was done,

I somehow have a difficult time believing this happened, in a busy high school. It's to the point, since Fox news was so engrossed in this story, it makes it even more unbelievable. Do you think they were that stupid to rape someone in the bathroom???

Then again she is a minor and we shall never know. Just like Weiner's 13 year old, now I will say he is not a good husband, but NC 13 year old girl and her father report it to the Daily Beast, and she decides not to press charges due to it was consensual, and yes he knew her age, she told him she was in school , a teen and a virgin, so

one would think that charges would be brought against him, if indeed it was real. I believe it was real, but a set up.

I would also like to know why she said , he said was not believable for Trump, but was for Clinton, Weiner, and this girl at school???

Rape kit... Yes..

-Geaux

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg

Thanks Obama

-Geaux

--------------------

Montgomery County Police
Henry E. Sanchez

View attachment 118005

Political%20cartoon%20obama.jpg

Forum List

Back